It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Vs Condi??? 08? Coming Soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Although I will dismiss this as garbage by a democrat turn Republican.... This matchup may never happen.

What u all think?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I love my country. I have served it for six years with pride. I would be appalled if the best the US can produce for a President is either of these two.

I would love to see a McCAin and Feingold ticket. Two moderates could really give the moderate American a voice in government.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We've never done better than run a woman as veep, and that ended badly for the democrts.
Hillary tried to be co-prez, and that didn't play well either.
I dont think the US is ready for a woman prez and certainly not two women running against one another.

BTW, this is a better topic for US Politics in PTS.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would like to see Condi run for President, but I doubt she will. I think she'll be on all the other Republican candidates' list for a possible VP pick though.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hmm , it will be intresting how this play out to 2008..

There are possible ppl running for PREZ:

Mcain

Guiliani

Clinton

Rice

Gore

Obama

Arnold

and the lsit goes on

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm not voting for the two-party monopoly. What difference does it make if you vote Republican or Democrat? You'll still have the same nonsense going on.

NAFTA was passed on Clinton's watch, and CAFTA on Bush's, for an example.

Then you have jokers like Arlen Specter who's a Republican, but is further to the left than most Democrats.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The republican party won't run a women, let alone a black woman, as president. Bush obviously isn't too concerned about race, but the party as a whole is intolerant to change. Both parties in fact. The Democratic Party won't run a woman candidate either, because they know that there are a lot of democrats who are old school enough to not vote for a woman for president, and who'll go republican. Its a sad fact, but still a fact. The US is probably a generation away from a female in the White House.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
As a woman, I say that men are generally better at leadership positions than women.

I've worked with male supervisors, and with female. Men are usually better at it. They don't get PMS and go off on you. We women are more emotional; men are generally more logical and level-headed. Men and women are not equal in the sense that they can do the same things equally well; we're equal before the law and as human beings. (I can hear the shrill NOW-types now...oh well.)

You won't find me voting for a woman for president any time soon, especially if she's on the Republican/Democrat ticket.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by shantyman
I love my country. I have served it for six years with pride. I would be appalled if the best the US can produce for a President is either of these two.

I would love to see a McCAin and Feingold ticket. Two moderates could really give the moderate American a voice in government.

Indeed. Are you also appalled at what the US produced during the past 30 years?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
As a woman, I say that men are generally better at leadership positions than women.

I've worked with male supervisors, and with female. Men are usually better at it. They don't get PMS and go off on you. We women are more emotional; men are generally more logical and level-headed. Men and women are not equal in the sense that they can do the same things equally well; we're equal before the law and as human beings. (I can hear the shrill NOW-types now...oh well.)

You won't find me voting for a woman for president any time soon, especially if she's on the Republican/Democrat ticket.

Oh god thanks for reminding me about PMS. War War War hehe.
WOuld you vote for a lesbian?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
As this is discussed elsewhere in US Politics. I am closing this thread.

Please add your remarks to this thread:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...
It has a well-written itnro post with commentary.

new topics

top topics

join