It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scrubs Jd and the janitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was wanting to know if anyone else think that the janitor is all in Jd's head as the janitor never speaks or interacts with anyone but him and if he does Jd is always around or just near to see him do things?

What do you all think?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Nah he intereracts all the time, with other charecters including Turk, Perry, Bob et al.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Word.

It's a great relationship, though. Those two are fantastic together. He's an amazing foil, in his own way.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
But when ever iv'e seen him interact jd is always near by within eye shot?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's not like Andy Richter Controls the Universe with the old dead guy. The janitor is real. I think, NO! Doubts are coming into my head!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know he's "real" but watch a few episodes and pay attention to him n jd etc just makes you think thats what my point is.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I personally like his army of stuffed squirrels...

The janitor is seriously touched in the head.....

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
In Season 1 of Scrubs, The Janitor only interacts with J.D. This is because they didn't think the show was going to last more than one season, so they were going to reveal him as only being in J.D.'s head at the end of the show. But then it got renewed and Neil Flynn wanted to be able to interact with other characters so they made him real.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
LC beat me to it. They left that idea open in the first season because he was going to be a figment of JD's imagination, but they decided that since the character was so popular, they would let him interact with the other characters.

I love Neil Flynn though. They were saying that, for the first season anyway, most of the lines of his that were filmed were not what was in the script. He said he was lazy and didn't like to read the scripts, so most of his stuff was improv.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Also, there have been times where the script just said "Whatever Neil says."

new topics

top topics

join