It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Files show on tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
UFO Files
"Kecksburg UFO"

Monday, October 10th at 8pm ET/PT (tonight)

On The History Channel

...I still say this was no Russian satellite, because if it were our government would have closed this case a long time ago and come clean. Why would they keep information that a Russian satellite crashed classified in this century?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yep, I'll be watching. I think this is a new episode of the UFO Files series. It should be interesting. I have always thought the Kecksburg crash could be the Russian Cosmos 96 satellite, because the shape matches the description, along with the hieroglyphics on the side of it. Let's see what they say about it.

On in 10 minutes, 8:00 EST.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If it was a Russian satellite, why haven't they told us by now. There's no official government or military explination for the event. No records seem to be found. I doubt they'd keep a Russian satellite secret for decades. I'd like to know if it was. It's long past time to know the truth either way...

Show starts in 2 minutes!!!!!!

[edit on 10-10-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
This is a GOOD one, notice how the old-timers who were there WILL NOT back down on what they saw...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think it might have been an ET capsul with information or what ever inside of it. Doesn't sound like a satellite. If it were, why not tell us now decades after the event happened?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Anyone catch the end of this show? I wonder how the SCI-FI channel's law suits against the Army and NASA went? Anyone know? I wonder if she ever did file a law suit. Wasn't this investigation a few years ago? I must find out. Good show!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Nostradamous prophecy show that is on now is interesting, at least to me..Very well done.

I saw the end, who filed suits and about what? More info please.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thats the best Kecksberg documentary I have seen to date.

I am not Anti-American in anyway , but we simply can not trust our Government to be honest about what it knows concerning UFOs.

The fact that Blue Book's report on Kecksberg was practically a write off, is telling of how serious and honest Blue Book was about real UFO events.

Do Skeptics ever wonder why it is that only UFO events remain indefinitely classified? They are all just mis-identifications of prosaic objects anyway right?

Some of us know better , and I can't wait til the day we can prove beyond any doubt that people reporting Ufological events are just reporting what they've seen and think others have a right to know the truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Anyone catch the end of this show? I wonder how the SCI-FI channel's law suits against the Army and NASA went?

All they said was the lawsuit was filed to release more documents under the FOIA, but that was it. The lawsuit was filed in Oct. of 2003, but I can't find any updates to the outcome. It could still be pending.

It was a good show, and the descriptions were more detailed than I have heard before. They stated the satellite theory has pretty much been proven wrong. According to the report in Blue Book the Army didn't find anything, yet witnesses say they saw them haul something away on a flatbed.

How about the radio broadcaster that changed his story and was later hit by a car and died? Do you think there could have been foul play?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
>>>>All they said was the lawsuit was filed to release more documents under the FOIA, but that was it. The lawsuit was filed in Oct. of 2003, but I can't find any updates to the outcome. It could still be pending.

It was a good show, and the descriptions were more detailed than I have heard before. They stated the satellite theory has pretty much been proven wrong. According to the report in Blue Book the Army didn't find anything, yet witnesses say they saw them haul something away on a flatbed.

How about the radio broadcaster that changed his story and was later hit by a car and died? Do you think there could have been foul play?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
LOok it up here, it's their official website for the kecksburg UFO. Check it out

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I know the time and location don't quite match up, but it's always seemed a huge coincidence to me.

An ovoid UFO with a belt around it covered with strange writing lands around the general time an ovoid satellite with a belt around it covered with Cyrillic writing comes down.

The rest of the case seems good, but that coincidence has always bothered me.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I know the time and location don't quite match up, but it's always seemed a huge coincidence to me.

Same hear. I have always thought it was Cosmos 96, but on the show they had the guy who originally proposed it was a satellite, and even he said that with more detailed tracking info they determined it couldn't be it Cosmos 96. Then he added that maybe it was a different piece of space junk. Another reason I felt it had something to do with satellites was because of the NASA presence at the crash sight. That's why I have not looked at this case in depth. I guess it is worth another look.

new topics

top topics

join