It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A short introduction of myself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well at first i must say, that i am really impressed by the huge portal of yours! There is so much, that it is really hard to decide where to lay down. Apart from that, a big thanks to those people who are involved in the ATS project. It seriously, can be described as "WOW"! Anyway, you will surely find my layed cents in such places as "Aliens & UFOs", "Area 51 and other Facilities", "Military & Government Projects", "Ancient & Lost Civilizations", "Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts".

Had a serious UFO encounter of my own, that's why im really interested in it and have been surfing for UFO/ET related materials ever since. As for Cryptozoology and Ancient Civilizations - just interested in that stuff. Also you will hear some great drumnbass on member podcasts (BTS music) from me! Thanks for the opportunity to be here, ATS is amazing! Hoping to adapt to this strange and unknown environment as fast as possible..

[edit on 10-10-2005 by whtvr]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS whtvr!

JAK

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hello whtvr and welcome to ATS, I look forward to hearing of your UFO encounters.

Jak

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Surfed a bit as a member and understood it's all about supersmart avatars and colorful banners. So is there someone making them for others, too? Or you live by the "do it yourself" rule only?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Not sure about starting a new thread? Check out what one of our "Esteemed Senior Staffers" thinks you should do. (P.S. He's right!)

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

JAK

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
There are a number of members who are willing to offer their talents for avatars and sigs over in BTS Member Art.

Take a peek, post a request and I'm sure any of them would be happy to help.

Jak

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for everything, fast help from the top. Im getting used to this

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Heya! Welcome to ATS and it's other sites: BTS, PTS, ATSNN and ID (have I missed any? it just keeps growing!).
I'm sure you'll love it here like so many of us do, it truly is a great place, if you have any questions then feel more than welcome to stick me on your list of people to ask!

Stay Safe!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Found everything i needed, thanks guys!

[edit on 10-10-2005 by whtvr]

top topics

join