It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA created the earthquake in south asia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
as my beloved deceased grandmother used to say...............

BULL HOCKEY

what a bizarre statement! prove it.

angie

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Watchman77
I believe it is very likely that the CIA or some other form of the American government did cause the earthquake in the Middle East, I also believe that the same people cause the Tsunamis last year & hurricanes Katrina, Rita & Ophelia this year... I completely believe that the Illuminati has started an all out weather war against the people of the earth in order to destroy millions of people.

u mean Asia. not Middle East. and i dont believe the CIA can cause earthquakes. u might as well as be saying we cause all those earthquakes for the last half century as well. earthquakes are just natural occurences on places where we live on for example the Ring of Fire. dont blame the CIA. blame mother nature.

also blame on people for living on those areas know for earthquakes.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by deltaboy]

Thank you, I have made the correction...
I think there is a very good chance that many of the past earthquakes, Tsunamis & hurricanes have been man-manipulated to cause greater damage & lost of life.
Add the fact that there are various countries testing weapons underground it is very possible that man could cause these earthquakes accidentally OR deliberately.
But the fact of the matter is man can control the weather & has been using weather as a weapon for quite sometime, the evidence is there one just has to accept it.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I think there is a very good chance that many of the past earthquakes, Tsunamis & hurricanes have been man-manipulated to cause greater damage & lost of life.

There is, is there ? Just to point out the obvious, these storms have been happening for millions of years. They only seem more destructive because the human population density has increased. Guess what, that means there are many more people in the affected zones than lets say 50 years ago, hence more destruction.

Add the fact that there are various countries testing weapons underground it is very possible that man could cause these earthquakes accidentally OR deliberately.

Ahem, what sort of weapon are you implying ? Nuclear weapons or some even more bizarre figment of your imagination.

But the fact of the matter is man can control the weather & has been using weather as a weapon for quite sometime, the evidence is there one just has to accept it.

LMAO, lay off the pipe my friend, it might clear that mental haze from your ole noggin

[edit on 12-10-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The region lies on a bl00dy faultline ,where the indian peninsula is shoving itself into the asian continent..
Earthquakes??!
!!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CindyfromFlorida
I agree Watchman. With the technology available to the military, I think that it is not only possible, but probable. Such evil is incomprehensible to most of us, but that doesn't make it impossible or unlikely.

Just why do you believe this? What specific technology are you talking about?

If you have scientific training to understand how this is technology supposedly works (and can explain it here in your own words) then please explain exactly how this is possible.

If you don’t then at least state “I read this on the internet and I believe it to be true” or something to that effect.

Please do not post links to other web sites. I am not interested in what they say. I want you to explain it to me in your own words. If you must C&P, then please use quote tags and provide the source of the quote.

If you can not explain how this military technology works, then can I assume that you really don’t know and that your belief that this is true is based on wishful thinking rather than reality?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well as 1 line replies aren't allowed: blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah etc

This post is pathetic.

Damn, I've given him some points and the mods are still probably going to tell me off.

The CIA ate my homework.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Let's get back to the thread topic: War On Terrorism » CIA created the earthquake in south asia or find a nice forum in BTS to play in.

Personal asides, one liners, blah, blah, blah... Will not be tolerated.

Please resume contributing within the confines of the Terms & Conditions.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If you are not interested in checking out the links that were provided & do a little research on your own then you don't honestly want to know about the subject & choose to remain ignorant. You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it, not because the evidence doesn't back it up BECAUSE you don't know what the evidence is.
It always amazes me how those who are ignorant laugh at those who have done their homework & KNOW what they are talking about.
I could understand IF you would atleast spend a little time researching & checking out the evidence for yourself & came to the conclussion that it wasn't happening, but to just disregard all the evidence because you don't want to believe something is just downright stupid.
Just wanted to add, why should we tell you in our own words how they do these things when the words of those who do them are much more knowledgeable than ours? Although I have read many books on the works of Tesla & KNOW much what he was capable of, I have little understanding of how he actually did things. So IF I am trying to tell someone about the works of Tesla, it is much better to refer them to the source than trying to explain things myself.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by Watchman77]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

If you are not interested in checking out the links that were provided & do a little research on your own then you don't honestly want to know about the subject & choose to remain ignorant.

What links? Prison Planet? Come on. I want bone fide research papers with the science and technology to support your claim that some one can remotely and surreptitiously trigger an earthquake.

You don't believe it because you don't want to believe it, not because the evidence doesn't back it up BECAUSE you don't know what the evidence is.
It always amazes me how those who are ignorant laugh at those who have done their homework & KNOW what they are talking about.

You know, I would say the same thing about you. You believe in these claims because you want to, not because they are real. You even admit this later in this very post!

Maybe you should have done your High School science homework. Maybe then with a sound basis in the foundations of physical sciences you would understand just how absurd this claim is.

I could understand IF you would atleast spend a little time researching & checking out the evidence for yourself & came to the conclussion that it wasn't happening, but to just disregard all the evidence because you don't want to believe something is just downright stupid.

Well, instead of “checking it out” why don’t you try to learn about the science involved, or is that too hard for you?

Just wanted to add, why should we tell you in our own words how they do these things when the words of those who do them are much more knowledgeable than ours?

So in other words, you really don’t understand the science behind these claims. Why do you assume that the purveyor’s of this garbage on the internet are more knowledgeable than you? Maybe you should try to learn about physics and geosciences yourself to be able to evaluate for yourself the worth of what these internet hoaxers are claiming.

Although I have read many books on the works of Tesla & KNOW much what he was capable of, I have little understanding of how he actually did things.

So you don’t really know if he was full of carp or not.

Therefore your belief in this theory is based not on an understanding of the science involved but rather of what you wish to be true, kind of like what you just accused the debunkers of this carp of doing.

So IF I am trying to tell someone about the works of Tesla, it is much better to refer them to the source than trying to explain things myself.

Many people have looked at Tesla’s works, physicists, engineers, Nobel winning scientists, etc. Why don’t you find some of them* to support your claims.

*By that I mean someone with a verifiable reputation as an expert in their field. Someone who has published papers in peer reviewed journals. Unfortunately for you, this leaves out Tom Bearden.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You've been asked once...You're being asked twice...

Chill out!

You can wage a battle of your opinions without taking jabs at people's intelligence....You might even be able to get your points across better that way….

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I’m not trying to insult anyone’s intelligence. I’m sure watchman is very intelligent. I am just challenging his understanding of the science involved.

If he is going to claim that the CIA triggered the Pakistan Earthquake (and the Indian Ocean tsunami) then he has to provide some sort of support to show how this was done.

Besides for being irrelevant to the discussion, the links that he provided do not meet a reasonable standard of proof.

If someone finds a website that claims to show how this was done, then they should be asking themselves: “are these claims reasonable based on established principles of science?” “Are they supported by other scientists?” “Are they based on sound, fundamental principles of science?”

Even if you don’t fully understand the science involved, you should be able to answer those questions. If you can’t, then you can always post the site here and ask for others opinions.

Once again. The claim was made, Nothing has been provided to back up that claim.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It well could have been the CIA with some mysterious new erathquakemaking device, but the argument given is rubbish.
More plausible is that Pakistan isnt backin the USA with the plan to invade Iran.

This is how disinformation is used to it fullest, take a bald(maybe evenfarfetched statement)theory and combine it with obvious lie.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If the CIA can start massive earthquakes like that, then why the heck would they care about bin ladin? The US would be so powerful that bin ladin would be meaningless. Also, why the heck wouldn't they do it when they know where he is, rather than hoping to collapse a cave in a region he might be in? Also, what good would it do to kill bin ladin, but in the process killing some 40,000 people in an allied country and crippling a vital ally in the Terror Wars, which will continue even if bin ladin died in the quake?

And, of course, the CIA can't make earthquakes, so this is kinda a stumbling block.

Did you not anticipate any of these questions when starting the thread? WOuldn't it've been a good idea to address some pretty obvious concerns when starting the thread??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join