It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Cook UFO program on thursday (UK)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I thought the "Fly-Trap" building in Germany and the bell device was the most interesting. In his book he talks a bit more about this. I was thinking as the Germans sabotaged most of that underground base; why not try excavating the area to find some more evidence?

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
An interesting program, good for people unfamiliar with the reality of UFO's.

However there was alot more he could of included. The Cash Landrum case for a start, project sign, project grudge, the lightships at the turn of the 20th century. The Belgium waves of the 90's and Rendlesham .

Also the failure to inform mutilations are world wide and not just in a corner of the US.

I think Mr Cooke investigating from this angle stood to get more information out of people rather than coming from the all out ET angle. Ok he leaned towards nazi tech being the cause of most ufo's but he still hinted not all sightings can be explained away.

It's a start.....but it could of been much much more.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here’s the link to the channel4.com web page about the subject of the documentary.

As it was, the vast desert regions of the southwest US had become home to some of the most secret skies in the world. Here, under the tightest security, new aerial designs were put through their paces, including the U2 and SR-71 Blackbird spy planes. Higher altitudes and faster speeds meant less chance of being identified.

I thought the programme was real good, it didn’t carry any of the normal tv rubbishing of the ufo phenomenon at all, it had a sinister "they've been BSing you for years" background tone. It didn’t have much reference to actual aliens but focused more on US and german black projects.

I think those old US guys with the official explanations regarding roswell and other sightings were lying, i had seen these old guys give there accounts before to other journalist and thought then to they were lying.

The parts on the foo fighters was superb. If that technology really exists it makes me think about what really is going on in the world and even who really won WWII, i think there is an ats thread which discuses in depth that subject. Did anyone get the name of the german secret underground base and were it was? I didn’t catch it.

The military saucer nick named "silver bug" sighting by the US police officer was convincing. And the lifter, although i thought it was similar to an experiment performed by a german scientist in the 1950's [or around abouts] i saw in another channel 4 documentary. It looked like the same principle but using different/lighter materials.

The cattle mutilations and Travis Walton's "fire in the sky" abduction was very disturbing, put into the context of the programme.

And if that satellite picture of the contrail which stretched from america into russia was real then i am truly amazed, im sure i heard someone say something on that programme about it travelling at 8000 mph.

channel4 even has a link to abovetopsecret.com

Good show i hope they repeat that one again.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufi0o
I thought the "Fly-Trap" building in Germany and the bell device was the most interesting. In his book he talks a bit more about this. I was thinking as the Germans sabotaged most of that underground base; why not try excavating the area to find some more evidence?

That's what I found most interesting. I thought it was a great program and it's just a shame it didn't delve into its facts more, I guess I'm going to have to read his books.

To people saying it was trying to debunk everything I find this idea over the top. He never instantly dismissed anything and showed to be puzzled by a few things.

However, he never ducked once that the government are lying their butts off and that there's something much more sinister going on. Plus that radar image of what he believed was the Aurora, unbelievable if it is. He never ducked anything like this. Every piece of propaganda for Roswell he was fed he instantly dismissed, as he did with most of the incidents actually.

I just find it very unfair that people are trying to say he's trying to debunk these theories just because he's not agreeing with the theories many find so hard to let go of.

Anyway:

www.ebaumsworld.com...

The mind believes what it thinks it sees, but it's not always the case is it?

Or more importantly, sees what it wants to see.

Oh yeah, the program itself is available for download as a torrent on Mininova, but I don't think I'm allowed to link that. Just do a search.

[edit on 8-11-2005 by GringoStarr]

[edit on 8-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Here it is, if someone want to watch Nick Cook's documentary: UFO - The Secret Evidence 2005

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There was just a new doc on discovery channel uk...

Sunday 12th Oct 2008

Called, "Are UFOs Real?"

Starting at 10pm G.M.T

Seems seems to a good doc so far...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join