It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Look at these new Mexico UFO pics.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The 4th image in the 4 part photo IS a CD.

I didn't say anything about the other images or the new image that was posted, they can be real eventhough theres nothing to see on them but a big light streak. It can be real, we'll see if/when that video surfaces.

None the less, the 4th image in the 4 part image is a CD, its not theory, its fact.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
also blowing up the image, cropping it so the case is no longer visible, and rotating it, does not change the fact.. IT IS A CD IN A CASE!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The one image really really looks like a CD to me. I took this photo quick for example.

My lighting is not the same, and my case is clear, but you see the rings in the CD much like the UFO.

And btw, what is that UFO flying by? A railing? It must be tiny.

To me it almost looks like there is a light source behind the "CD" and the image was taken without a flash....

Attack of the CD case ufo's

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
hahahaha I agree, that 4th image is a CD in a case.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I will wait until a see a video of this alleged UFO incident to form an opinion but I do not see where anybody can claim they are looking at a Compact Disc on those pictures.

For one, all of these pictures are being filmed off a monitor. They are not captured directly. Most of the pictoral anomalies seen are reflections off the monitor that was being filmed by the video camera. The black square thing around the final image is most likely a reflection of the front of the camera taking the footage.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I will have to admit, getting the lighting to work like the image using a CD is tough. I tried a few times with some different camera settings.

I used light behind the CD most of the time.

I guess video would clarify anything. If it really was a CD you would see the light reflect off of it and it would be easy to determine.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It really does not look like a CD in a case if you compare it to a C.D. in a case.

A C.D. would have tiny , tiny photo-scopic groves in them meaning that if one was illuminated it would have North -South : East -West streaks in the photo. The photo obviously lacks those tell, tell prismatic signs of a C.D.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
okay people... if this was real, do you think it would be on the internet... don't you think the government's computer's would have erased this and the person be taken into government custody.... and another thing why is there not frame stamp on the fourth image of the perfectly circular object seen in the photo..... just to enlighten a few people, a U.F.O is an Unidentified Flying Object..... a U.F.O. is not in any way connected to aliens, the proper term to use is an extraterrestrial object. Final note, this picture has really no back up evidence, seing how this could have been photoshopped (one of which i do not know since i do not own photoshop) in.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
that is definitely legit...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
and another thing...how could that be a CD case??? look at how far away the "cd" is from the borders of the "cd case." if you have ever seen a cd inside it's case you would know that the cd is almost as big as it's case...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello,

I saw that on Rense yesterday. Very impressive sighting and photos. I'm looking forward to see the video footage. btw the "cd theory" is just an hypothesis, not a "fact" as someone stated. An object which looks like a cd does not necessarily means it is. Wait for the video.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Could it be related to one of these?

More CD shaped UFOs here

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Cabanman]

Mod Edit: bb code

[edit on 10-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Reminds me of this magazine about Kenneth Arnold's 'flying disk' sighting:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've seen objects like that. Creepy, but explainable. Atmospheric hot and cold air can bend light from somewhere nearby. The result is the appearance of an object that zooms, flys, gets bigger, and smaller. The key is that the color of the light seen wil be identical to some other light source down range. Now if people could see it from more than one side of where it was, then it's something else.

The one I saw turned out to be a pair of green and green/blue traffic lights beyond the end of a runway, where hot and cold air were mixing over a creekbed. When the lights changed, it looked like they vanished off into the distance.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Except that Arnold didn't see discs, he saw chevron-shaped craft. The "saucer" term came more from his description of how they flew, not their shape. He saw 9 objects that were similar to a boomerang in shape.

Well, the footage isn't very impressive, but given the characteristics of the sighting (mostly duration) we can effectivly rule out ball lightning. As for what else it is, could be many things...so the leap to alien craft right now is really just a leap of faith. I think we'd have to see the full video before making an informed decision on this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I believe Kenneth saw cresent/delta shaped craft (similar to Roswell)

Although there were flying saucer sightings before Arnold.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
fourth image is the reflection of a small light source from a CD. The CD is not completly illuminated, only the center. the CD "hole" in the middle is the right size for the dark squarish "case" surrounding it.

I honestly question the intelligance, gullibiliy, or the faith in beliving in UFOs of people looking at these pictures and saying it is a legit UFO sighting

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is another CD shaped object I found at Ufo Evidence
This photo was taken on July 8, 2005 from someones front yard in Kamloops, Brittish Columbia, Canada. Very strange how all these videos and pics turn out similar in form but differant in appearance. There was no story with this one, Just the photograhper saying she did not know what this is.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
fourth image is the reflection of a small light source from a CD. The CD is not completly illuminated, only the center. the CD "hole" in the middle is the right size for the dark squarish "case" surrounding it.

I honestly question the intelligance, gullibiliy, or the faith in beliving in UFOs of people looking at these pictures and saying it is a legit UFO sighting

Is it a CD? Maybe, but you see we can't be 100% sure because we have not watched the video. You throw this CD theory like if it where a fact. Give it a chance, let’s see what comes out of the video when made available. Remember, seeing a cloud that has the form of a car doesn't mean that the cloud indeed is a car. And you insulting our intelligence
does not make you any smarter, the CD theory might be 100% fact in your opinion, don't be biased and prejudice against our points of view, it's not cool and is absolutely rude.

Note: yes it does have a similarity with a CD, and yes there are some questions about certain little things in the fourth picture, but this proves nothing. If you really want to help then make the image brighter or something, help us see what is truly in the picture, don't just say that it is something just because you said so. It doesn’t work like that. I could say that the STS video looks like a flying cake that was lost by the NASA astronauts, does this mean that it's true, NO! So chill, take a break and if interested in helping you are always welcome to do so.

Thanks,
Cabanman

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Other CD shaped UFOs,

Amarillo UFO

Dropa stone found in Asia,

will keep looking for more

top topics