It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of my favorite sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Panda Cam

Right now you can watch the baby panda (who mainly sleeps and scoots around the birthing den) and her mom. There are also an elephant cam, polar bear cam, and ape cam. I have checked in occasionally and have seen some really cute views of the panda.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ooooh, that is too cool.
I see they have other cams, too, the apes, elephants and polar bears:
www.sandiegozoo.org...

But, nothing as cute as the panda cam

He's way cuter now that he was shortly after his birth

www.sandiegozoo.org...

Thanks.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
They're so hideous right after they're born. It's hard to believe they get so cute.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Mom and baby were up a few minutes ago -- see even baby panda's like to wake parents up too. LOL

I enjoy this site so much I have the widget of it so I can click on it every so often....There is just something about babies......It is also neat when there is someone working the camera (researcher maybe) because they will zoom in and follow the bears around the den.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Right looking at the C14 at night, there is a rat running around the pen! That's bad for a new born. What a dirty place!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I know I just saw that too -- YECH!! But anywhere there is food there are rats it seems. But I'm going to see if there is somewhere to send an email to anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

justme, that is just the coolest sight I've seen in a long time.
Baby animals are very cute and it's so interesting to be able to watch baby and mom cuddle!
Web cams are one of the internet's best thing

new topics

top topics

join