It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sauron Running For Council again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Yes I am running again, maybe I will geta bit further this time.

This will be my one and only post to ask for your votes.
I do not see this a political campaign. I see it as a volunteer job position to be filled nothing more nothing less, so I will not be spamming the boards as some have done in the past. Check me out, search my posts it may give you an idea of what I am like.
In the real world I once held the position of union rep at a company I was with so I am quite familiar with negotiations, standing up for the little guy.

Any who, I’m retired now, at a nice early age, that gives me all this free time to read thread after thread like so many do here on ATS.
I have been a member for over a year or so, I am also a member of DISC, I must be doing something right has I have not been booted out (yet)

So if you want the straight goods I’m the person, you want someone to stand up for you I’m the person.
You have an idea or problem and it’s being ignored or little response to it, bring it to me I am a DISC member after all.

As far as Above Top Secret Websites go, I think there is nothing wrong with them at all, maybe a tweak here and there for a few more horsepower.

If you have any questions for me please post them in this thread and I will do my best to answer them.

Good luck to my fellow candidates.

Sauron For Council G

Sauron

[edit on 8/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Best of luck Sauron

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you Mayet,

Just a sly way for me to bump my thread he he he,

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
As far as Above Top Secret Websites go, I think there is nothing wrong with them at all, maybe a tweak here and there for a few more horsepower.

Okay, so what's the point of the Council then? What purpose do you intend to serve if you are elected? How do you intend to improve all of our experiences if almost nothing needs to be changed in ATSG?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I too would like to have a better idea of what the different councillors do - what the "job descriptions" are, and the role our councillors play here at ATS.

BTW - great ads Sauron.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Okay, so what's the point of the Council then? What purpose do you intend to serve if you are elected? How do you intend to improve all of our experiences if almost nothing needs to be changed in ATSG?

What is the point of a Council
Well "Amory and Sofi" as I have never been on the council and have not seen anything from the council nor read any council threads, I do not really know what the point of the council is.
My guess is it is similar to DISC the ATS think tank. (Or the unelected Senate)

If I where to be elected I would do what I do now in DISC and that is to bring ideas from the members and myself to the comity / council, for opinion and review.
Also answering questions of, how do I, where do I, can I, and what not, that arise daily here in the forums.

How do you intend to improve all of our experiences
Through discussion with members and feedback from the other councillors / Mods and Management. Similar to what we do in DISC.

Oh and save middle earth from destruction. I found the ring

As you can see I have him locked in a magical device and can not use his detonator finger.

If I am elected he will stay this way for ever. And that is more than any other member running for council G can do.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

If I am elected he will stay this way for ever. And that is more than any other member running for council G can do.

Thats for sure the truth, Sauron.
I spewed my Mountain Dew when I saw that picture and the chinese handcuffs.

I wish you the best, Sauron.

Good Luck.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If anyone running for President wore The One Ring, I'd vote for them in a heartbeat.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oups I bumped into my post.
good thing it's not a one liner

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
just knocking the dust off of my post, remember to vote, not necessarily for me but do vote k

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I guess I have not been pushing the VOTE ME FOR FOR COUNCILLOR G to much have I.

So anyway Don't forget to come out and vote

Thank you Seekerof, sorry about the pop

[edit on 26/10/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Arn't these elections over yet

this is the last time I bump my thread.

good luck to the winners

new topics

top topics

join