It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote AgentSmith for ATS-G Councilor!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hiya folks,

Well a lot of you probably know me, otherwise you wouldn't consider voting!
So you probably already know what I'm like, all I can say is that I will do my very best to carry out my duties to the best of my abilities. I try and help people out when I can anyway, but I would like the oppurtunity to do it in a more official capacity.

I spend a lot of time in the government/NWO conspiracy forums and that is the area I feel most passionately about these days.
I feel that a lot of significant issues are discussed there that affect people all over the world and I find it important that we do a good job of finding and analysing information and present it as accurately as possible.
Contrary to what some people believe, I do not think that everything is hunky dory with the state of affairs, however I do not like seeing information being mis-interpreted, delibrately or otherwise - so I do my best to set the record straight (in my opinon) whenever possible - usually getting a little overzealous in the process!

But basically, all I can really say is that I will try my upmost to represent you, the members, to the very best of my ability and be as supportive as I possibly can.

Please feel free to U2U me with any questions or better still post them in here and I will do my best to answer them as openly and as honestly as possible.

Thank you for reading and Stay Safe!

[edit on 8-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Bestest of luck to you AgentSmith.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
You've got my vote AgentSmith!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
GO SMITH! Yeah, he's awesome!! WOOOO!! AgentSmith for ATS-G councilor!!

YEAH!! Vote AgentSmith!!!

Good Luck, Smith!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Good luck to all those running!

including you Mr Smith!

oni x x

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What do you think is the biggest thing facing ATSG nowadays? What should be done to improve it? More importantly, though, how do you view the council, and how do you intend to fill that position if elected? What does being a councilor mean to you?

Originally posted by AgentSmith
Contrary to what some people believe, I do not think that everything is hunky dory with the state of affairs, however I do not like seeing information being mis-interpreted, delibrately or otherwise - so I do my best to set the record straight (in my opinon) whenever possible - usually getting a little overzealous in the process!

What's wrong?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What do you think is the biggest thing facing ATSG nowadays? What should be done to improve it? More importantly, though, how do you view the council, and how do you intend to fill that position if elected? What does being a councilor mean to you?

I believe that too spurious and unbelievable stories, probably thought up by someone with too much time on their hands and a desire to see chaos, spread through the Internet. People take advantage of ideas such as being skeptical of the official line, and use it to propogate their own version of events; either for some sort of personal gain in some way, perhaps some form of 'recruiting', or simply to add chaos to the world and somehow feel like they have accomplished something. Maybe even simply as some form of 'prank', laughing with their mates how 1/2 hours of fantasy thought turns into the front line ammunition on so many conspiracy forums.

I am particularly concerned of some people taking advantage of the young or naive, or simply one's new to the scene and easily taken advantage of.
When people are starting out for the first time, they are easily molded to a particular line, I'm sure some undesirable people, including terrorists and people like cult leaders know this and are eager to take advantage of it.
I am also aware that the 'enemy' will see ideal oppurtunities to turn our own people against us whenever possible.
But I also know that our own people can be equally determined when they chose, a balance needs to be found but it is difficult, maybe impossible - however things can be helped by filtering out the majority of dis-information and sticking to facts, experience and common sense ideas.

I think people should use their common sense more that anything else, people have elaborated on the idea of 'anything is possible' to think up some wild ideas that are, though 'possible', beyond reasonable consideration in that they are far too elaborate when a much simpler solution is more likely.

One example is the 'missile or 757' arguments in relation to 9/11, though it is possible that there is foul play at work, to some extent it is likely, the missile idea is far too elaborate and contrary to evidence available. It also makes little sense when flying an actual 757 into the building makes far more sense and is much easier to accomplish.
Yes it's 'possible' that a missile was used and everyone (uncluding SO's brother) is lying, but it's not likely.
Unfortunatly some people appear to show more of an interest in rebelling that to find the truth.
I feel I can say this because I was guilty of the same for some years of my life, but now I am not 'brainwashed' I just have lost the desire to be simply 'right' in favour of finding the truth. A lot of people in the real world know me best for my conspiracy theories, but over the years instead of simply ignoring facts because they didn't back up what I wanted I learnt to simply accept and learn things because the truth is what matters.

I would like to be a councilor because I want to help people as much as possible, I too am interested in the truth, I don't care that it is most likely not movie material with extravagent ideas and technology, I just want to know the truth. I don't think the government is perfect but I don't believe that everything they do is bad, maybe they don't always do things for the 'right' reasons but the end result is the same. I also think we should all be prepared to take a share of the blame for the outcome as we all help shape and mold things through our actions and inactions.

What's wrong?

I'm not sure what you meant to be honest, but if you mean what's wrong with the current state of affairs, I was talking about it in the worldly context and that's another story... A long one and something that takes many threads, many posts and infinite learning to discuss.

If you mean what's wrong with ATS, nothing really due to the scale of the beast, but I feel that the occasional schoolboy write-up gets thrown in as damning evidence sometimes and too many people take it seriously.

I think people need to realise that you never know everything and you are always learning, things are never simple - but not always complicated, life is full of contradictions and co-incidences do happen (you always ignore the 'little' ones but when it's something bigger it's not so easy to pass off).

But most of all - your not here for long, so no matter what you do have fun, enjoy yourself and make sure your not looking back on your life one day saying "I wish I'd done......"

[edit on 10-10-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Come on guys, I'm all ears - any more questions?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Come on guys, I'm all ears - any more questions?

Seeings you are planning to run for an area that includes the NWO, how do you plan to work with the FSME of that section? and also, do you have any links to the NWO or its sub-groups

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Seeings you are planning to run for an area that includes the NWO, how do you plan to work with the FSME of that section?

LOL In a best a way as possible seeing as he's an all round excellent bloke and knows his stuff!

and also, do you have any links to the NWO or its sub-groups

*whistles*

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If could do one thing, and one thing only, how would YOU improve the Government area of ATS?

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It would be nice to somehow be able to minimise the scattered repetition of information. I often see the same thing being discussed again and again when it has already been covered and un-necessary time is spent in going over the same ground, time that could be spent covering new ground instead.

How would I suggest achieving this you may ask, well to be perfectly honest I'm not sure yet, but I'm sure we could all come up with some good ideas.

new topics

top topics

join