It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lemme break it down fo ya!!! (Chicago White Sox)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
White Sox win!!!

What did you say???
I said... WHITE SOX WIN!!!

[edit on 15-10-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What??? Eveybody's speechless???

Didn't think the Red Sox could get swept by the White Sox??

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Check this old thread out..

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   
The Braves are gonna win the World Series!!!!! Your ChiSox might win the A.L.C.S. after they play the winner of the Angel/Yanks division series.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Braves are out...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The White Sox beat the Angels again, and they are one game away from the world series!!!! One more to go!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
White Sox are the new AL Champs!!! They beat the Angerls 6-3!!!
:w:

But strange huh... If the Red Sox or Yankees were in the championship series, this thread would've been full.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
White Sox vs. Astros in the World Series! I like The Rocket, but I gotta pull for the ChiSox this time!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
It looks like Bandit and I can set our Natalee Holloway differences aside and find something else to argue about. The Astros pitching staff will mop the floor with the White Sox. They don't want none of that!!!

On a side note, to anyone who's been following the Astros/Cardinals series, did you hear the story from the announcer how the day Bess Clemens (Roger's mother) died she predicted that he would win the game that night 10-2? The 'stros won the game that night 10-2. That's not the only thing, her daughter said that she said the name "Shoeless Joe Jackson" three times. To those who don't know Joe Jackson was one of the greatest ball players ever but his career was marred by the infamous 1919 White Sox/Black sox scandal to fix the World Series.

So it seems to me that Bess Clemens was able to predict an Astros/White Sox world series the day she died. Help from the other side??? It does worry me that she didn't see an Astros World Series victory. Maybe the "Shoeless Joe Jackson" mentions meant that the White Sox will win the World Series?
Maybe, maybe not!

Peace

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Ho hum.... Go ahead toot your horn that they finally made some sort of attempt at baseball, (even blind squirrels will get a nut SOMETIMES)
The reason there hasn't been many posts from the Yankees fans out there is, we're really busy washing our jerseys to make sure they look great for spring training.We'll also spend this world series time and until the spring training season starts, polishing All 25 of our world series trophies, out of the 104 there are

[edit on 10/26/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Another World Series drought broken this year. The Red Sox won it all last year after 86 years, so why not the ChiSox after 88 years. What would be real weird is if, and I mean IF, the Cubs win it all next year.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
IF, the Cubs win it all next year.

BWAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not nice to make me spray my monitor with tea!

[edit on 10/26/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:20 AM
link   
That is one reason why computer monitors should have windshield wipers on them. I mean you never know when an unexpected shower might strike!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Well.. Top of the 7th inning right now. 0-0 still.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
3-0 Now, if White Sox win one more they win the World Series after a longer drought then the Red Sox! What team is the rival to the White Sox? Like how Yankees are for Red Sox, or the Cleveland and Pittsburg are?(I know football, but it works)

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I've been waiting to say this from the day Frank Thomas and Bo Jackson started to play for the White Sox.

CHICAGO WHITE SOX ARE THE WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRLLLLLDDD CHAMPIONS!!!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:drun k:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Shoeless Joe Jackson, Eddie Cicotte, Buck Weaver and Eddie Collins can now rest in peace...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
well congrats, but notice, we yanks had the pinstripes first!
:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Congrats Sox Fans, now you can really celebrate!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Way to go 'stros!!!!!!

Way to get swept in the lowest rated World Series ever. Now that's priceless.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join