It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appropriate Current Event Topics - ALL MEMBERS READ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Please be aware that the Other Current Events forum is intended for discussion of "conspiratorial angles to breaking events that shape our world"..

We have several News forums for general discussions:

PTS:

BTS:

If you aren’t sure if your News report is appropriate material for the Other Current Events forum on ATS it probably isn’t. We simply ask that you put some thought into what forum you use. We are seeing way too many routine, everyday ordinary News reports posted in the OCE forum. Again if it isn’t a “World Event of Major Importance” or a “Conspiracy related News Report” please use one of the other News forums for your thread.

Thank You...

[edit on 1/29/2007 by kinglizard]

[edit on 10/12/2007 by Gools]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I love your avatar...Its incredible!

Thanks for pointing out proper places to post.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I love your avatar...Its incredible!

Thanks for pointing out proper places to post.

As recent political actions reveal, it is the Dems who are writing the "Al-Queda Bill of Rights."

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

As recent political actions reveal, it is the Dems who are writing the "Al-Queda Bill of Rights."

Did you get drunk and wander into the wrong thread?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

Did you get drunk and wander into the wrong thread?

That is one of the FUNNIEST posts I've ever seen... Oh the sweet irony of it all.

It would appear as though the esteemed member misconstrued the intent of the thread and delivered his/her political bent as an aside.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
'the ironing is delicious', -bart simpson

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

...You people crack me up

Poor Kinglizard must be scratching his head.....

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
absolutely hilarious

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Wyrdeone...talk about a gorgeous avatar. Beautiful design. it is really very striking and when you realize the two towers within, very moving...

Well done..

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you "lions and tigers", that avatar is one that I designed for staff members for this past 9-11. I wanted it to go along with a presentation that SO created. I also wanted it to be respectful and show the towers in a subtle way.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have a feeling this thread was created especially for me.

I'm always in the wrong forum and i apologize. Its something to do with my brain.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
We LOVE you dgtempe!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Awww, Gosh, thank you, KL.

I love all of you guys too.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i see that this thread it's a waste of time... but let's come with some news about world's major events
what can i say ... hmmm... when i'll learn something i'll come here and i'll tell you all

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by draculasblood
i see that this thread it's a waste of time... but let's come with some news about world's major events
what can i say ... hmmm... when i'll learn something i'll come here and i'll tell you all

I'm sorry you find this thread to be a "waste of time", I do realize there is a lot of off topic chatter and I will make a point of stopping that.

Obviously the important part of this thread is the opening post regarding "Appropriate Current Event Topics ".

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It was a lovely post KL

It is just that.. the third poster was so absolutly off topic it has taken a while to stop laughing.

I am at a loss of how someone came up with that little line there on this forum, and how something within DG's post in anyway could be given that response. So confusing.

But ya, thanks for telling us where the right place to post is!!

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Please be aware that the Other Current Events forum is intended for “Other World Events of Major Importance”.

If you aren’t sure if your News report is appropriate material for the Other Current Events forum on ATS it probably isn’t. We simply ask that you put some thought into what forum you use. We are seeing way too many routine, everyday ordinary News reports posted in the OCE forum. Again if it isn’t a “World Event of Major Importance” or a “Conspiracy related News Report” please use one of the other News forums for your thread.

Thank You...

Very good point, it all gets very frustrating and anoying when the new post page gets clogged up with out of context subjects.

I couldnt agree more with the intended clean up.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
To All,

Please read this threads opening post. We are seeing WAY too many routine, every day news reports in this forum.

The Other Current Events forum is for conspiracy related world events.

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join