It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens killing Golden Retrievers? That's just not cool!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
check this out

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Quote from the news article

"No, maintains Reed, a former child-developmental psychologist who says he took the alien home and lived with it for nine days in which it communicated via telepathy and was able to pull thoughts from his mind."

Ummmm....I wonder what he fed it for breakfast...maybe the nieghbors doberman?

Any good host offers breakfast you know!

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes, thats the Dr Reed case that has apparently been de-bunked to death.

The pictures and videos he took were apparently examined and turned out to be fakes.

Its an interesting case though.

[edit on 7-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This is his official site: www.odisealink.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know where I can find his videos? I've looked on Google but haven't had any luck.

Theres supposedly a video of the examination of the body + 'Obylisk' UFO.

If anyone could direct me, please do

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sincerity aside, I'm postive this thing is a hoax. IT's been around a while, and debunked a few times.

This has all the classics of myth making and I believe for a while was tied into the clowns at Wing Makers and even some lining up with the preston nichols/peter moon montauk boys.

Here are some links from some usual "band wagon" sites that also feel it's a hoax.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.virtuallystrange.net...

www.rense.com...

The artifact that never appears, given to the super secritive group known as "the alliance", the only testimony coming from those sharing copy right or somehow related and involved with reed and raith....it was a hoax that never really took off, so they're doing what everyone in their position does, sucking the gullible of sanity and cash, even mufon (which I think tells you how bad it's gotten) allowed member/"investigators" to publish their findings with the caviat that it does not neccessarily reflect the views of MUFONOC which is lazy and irresponsible of MUFON imo at least. They had no hard evidence, believed testimony with no proof..well read for yourself:

mufonoc.org...

Anyhoo, it's a scam kids don't buy into it.

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Spiderj ,

I couldn't agree with you more.

You forgot to mention that the mainstream media looks for hoaxers and loons like Reed when they feel the occasional itch to reinforce the consensus reality.

We should all know by now , if you pay attention to mainstream media A.K.A. the Free Press , that the only phenomena associated with UFOs is the slight increase in ratings the news agencies get when they put a Quack like Jonathan Reed on T.V.

Of course in the fact based reality some of the rest of us live in , nothing could be further from the truth.

[edit on 8-10-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You forgot to mention that the mainstream media looks for hoaxers and loons like Reed when they feel the occasional itch to reinforce the consensus reality.

Yep, good point.

SPiderj

new topics

top topics

join