It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sell Helicopters? Attack a Mosque!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

"It descends from the heavens. Ironically, it unleashes hell. Consider it a gift from above.""

- In a move that can only be described as retarded genius, Boeing and Bell Helicopter put out a magazine ad depicting U.S. Special Forces troops rappelling from an Osprey aircraft... onto the roof of a mosque. The above ad copy was, of course, the perfect finishing touch.

The Seattle Times

The company statements were released yesterday in response to an outcry from the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Washington, D.C.-based Islamic civil-liberties group. The building depicted in the ad has an Arabic sign that translates as "Muhammad Mosque," according to the council.

The ad may deepen concern overseas that the war on extremists is a war on Islam, said Corey Saylor, the council's government-affairs director. "This can be used by the extremists to reinforce that — and we certainly don't want that," he said.

Of course it will....that's by design. How can an administration predicated on false war continue to thrive in the face of damning evidence on it's false & manfactured roots? Simple - make sure more terror happens to take the eyes off of investigation & keep the world in perpetual reaction mode.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
this has already been done. i dont know where the other thread about the same story went but its already been done.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Here's the thread you mentioned deltaboy:
Unleashing Hell: Boeing-Bell Runs Osprey Mosque Attack Ad

It's sad...I see the effects of images like these, and the war propaganda all around me these days...Just the other day my boss got off the phone with an Arab man in California, shook his head and ranted on about how "they're" taking over...Calling them all a bunch of "Mohammads"

I'll close this thread and any related comments can be directed to the link above...

join