It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Good point.
Not to step on your faith or anyone elses on this board, but I always have alternate thoughts which maybe way off line with the thoughts of most.

Could we not be in hell already? Maybe we messed up in a past life which was much nicer than this and had more knowledge of god and self.

With that said could we not be in Heaven? I do like it here minus the fact I am mortal
The things I find my self taking for granted or very Heaven like the more I become aware of them. Perfect example this morning it was a light rain just before sun up and it was like the perfect temp. and was just a sense of calm and beauty all around. However true Heaven is in the winter when it snows! For me anyway

Ah I guess being mortal doesn't allow it to be considered heaven but just figure I would share my story

Originally posted by Machine

Japike,
Hey when the end of days come will there be like a crap load of hardcore Jesus freaks going "see I told you so, you should of listened" hahaha If it happens and I hear one say it I am gonna smack the crap out of them. For obvious freakin reasons....

No true Christian would laugh at someone who is going to Hell. Hell is no joke and I’d be the first to consider smacking someone who under the guise of Christianity thought it funny that one of his fellow human beings was doomed to Hell fire.

When I think of all the people who are in Hell at this very moment my heart breaks in two. I belong in Hell more than many who are there now but my God came for me and opened my heart to receive Him. There is nothing about me that doesn’t deserve to be in Hell right now save my faith in Jesus Christ.

In Christ,

James

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

God is not just all loving He is also a God of justice and He is a Holy God. Never forget to include the full nature of God when you think upon Him. There was a time when people mostly denied that God even existed but the last few years there has been a big change. Now many people admit that God is real but they have a twisted picture of who He is. We all find it easy to think about God’s love but that is not the whole of His nature and never was. God will surely damn those to Hell and the Lake of Fire who defile themselves by accepting the Mark and worshipping the Beast.

If god is a god of justice... what the hell is he playing at. Millions of people need his justice, but he just doesnt seem to care.

Ask yourself, why people have a "twisted" view of god? Its because the witnesses to him portray him that way. The bible portrays him as a schizophrenic, blood thirsty, manipulative, deceptive being. Man truly was created in his image. What else do I have to go on? Religion? Which carries out the exact same acts, and has the same traits? God knows I need him and he knows millions of other people do too. Yet, where is he?

All of God’s prophecies have been fulfilled or will be fulfilled on this He has a 100% track record of absolute success. The Bible is very clear that everyone who takes the Mark of the Beast will do it with the full knowledge of what it entails.

Sorry, I disagree there. Just because a prophecy is in the bible doesnt mean its true. You have read a lot of literature on it, you should know by now that there is much added and missing from the bible.

Onto the main topic...

My national insurance number has 666 encoded in it. (I wont tell you what it is for security reasons, but its AB-12-34-56-C format, and in my number, 5+6=6, 4-2=6, 1+3=6.. So does my encrypted computer IP address. (17433A22 = 7-1=6, 3+3=6, 4+2=6) So does a membership number of a club I belong to. (300-013-771 - im sure you can work that one out). Does this mean I have the mark of the beast? Im sure that more things are encoded with 666.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
Hey when the end of days come will there be like a crap load of hardcore Jesus freaks going "see I told you so, you should of listened" hahaha

If it happens and I hear one say it I am gonna smack the crap out of them. For obvious freakin reasons....

You totally misunderstood my orginal post. All guesses of what the mark is are totally wrong.

It is logical to assume that if the antichrist was trying to decieve people into taking the mark and going to hell, he sure wouldn't say "let me stamp your hand and put a gps chip in you" he is going to be incognito. those who do say he is the antichrist will be laughed at. Yes even die hard prophecy studying christians will be in line. Not becuase they will be forced to use it to buy or sell it is becuase they reject truth.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Machine

Japike,
Hey when the end of days come will there be like a crap load of hardcore Jesus freaks going "see I told you so, you should of listened" hahaha If it happens and I hear one say it I am gonna smack the crap out of them. For obvious freakin reasons....

No true Christian would laugh at someone who is going to Hell. Hell is no joke and I’d be the first to consider smacking someone who under the guise of Christianity thought it funny that one of his fellow human beings was doomed to Hell fire.

When I think of all the people who are in Hell at this very moment my heart breaks in two. I belong in Hell more than many who are there now but my God came for me and opened my heart to receive Him. There is nothing about me that doesn’t deserve to be in Hell right now save my faith in Jesus Christ.
In Christ,
James

Think about what you say with that. Some people go to hell. They go to a place of fire, with no chance of ever escaping. They cannot die again and get out of it. It lasts forever.
Now imagine, what if you went to hell? Imagine touching a hot iron, which burns you, then imagine if you could not snatch your hand away from it. now imagine that pain is all over you, and you will not get it off, ever.

Think about that...

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Willow_Dryad,
If god is a god of justice... what the hell is he playing at. Millions of people need his justice, but he just doesnt seem to care. Ask yourself, why people have a "twisted" view of god? Its because the witnesses to him portray him that way. The bible portrays him as a schizophrenic, blood thirsty, manipulative, deceptive being. Man truly was created in his image. What else do I have to go on? Religion? Which carries out the exact same acts, and has the same traits? God knows I need him and he knows millions of other people do too. Yet, where is he?

God does care He cares so much that He is giving you time to see the sin in your life and repent of it and turn to Him for forgiveness. Be careful what you ask for Willow if God came down right now, this very instant, would you be ready to receive His justice? By all of your written accounts you have not acknowledged your sin, repented and asked Jesus Christ to come into your life. Facing a Holy God in your likely present state would be a date with disaster for you.

This is at least part of the reason why God waits. He waits for people like you Willow. He wants to give you time to turn to Him. In his steadfast love for all of humanity He continues to push back the moment of His appearance in the hope that more will come to Him.

The same Bible that you claim portrays God as an evil being doesn’t read that way to me at all. The Bible I read portrays a loving God who is also Holy and merciful. In all of His judgments He gives the people whom He rightly judges time to repent long before He pours His wrath out on them. He is a patient God and long suffering. His justice demands action but His mercy holds it back giving humanity time to see the terrible sinful results of their wickedness.

The reason you see God as evil is because you are in rebellion against Him. Your pride and arrogance have stiffened your neck against God and now you wish to sit in judgment over Him. If you were to humble yourself and drop your prideful attitude and seek God with a pure heart He would reveal Himself to you. His Word in the Holy Bible would come alive for you and you would begin to see Him in another light. The Bible is a spiritual book you need the Holy Spirit within you to truly begin to understand its meaning and see it in a right light. God will always resist the proud and haughty but to the humble and meek He will reveal His love and mercy.

Apex,
Think about what you say with that. Some people go to hell. They go to a place of fire, with no chance of ever escaping. They cannot die again and get out of it. It lasts forever. Now imagine, what if you went to hell? Imagine touching a hot iron, which burns you, then imagine if you could not snatch your hand away from it. now imagine that pain is all over you, and you will not get it off, ever.

Think about that...

I think about that very thing each day. It’s my primary motivation for coming on these forums day after day and writing in the hopes that God’s Word might reach the heart of one lost soul. There are so many lies out there and so many have accepted those lies. I don’t want you or anyone else to spend one moment in Hell but I’m limited in what I can do for you. I can write the truth and I can pray beyond that I’m powerless.

It’s becoming harder each day to tell a rebellious world the truth about God. They don’t want the truth they only want things to be their way. They have formed God in their image and any deviation from that is seen as evil. Evil has become good and good has become evil in a world turned upside down.
Each day I wake up and walk to the computer always mindful that someone is going to slip into Hell. I hit various forums and respond to posts answering questions and pulling down strongholds built upon lies. In God’s Holy Spirit I defend the faith and encourage those who honestly seek Him. Mostly, I’m ridiculed and looked upon with hate and disdain. But for now I still have the right to speak the truth and enough freedom still exists for Christians that we can get the Word out.

And I will!

A True Christian
In These Last Days,

James

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Mark of the Beast, now if one thinks real hard about this, First off The Satan would be much smarter then to stick 666 on someones forhead. Its not SS or a credit card. Its not a chip.( thats to easy to figure out). I know its to do with " The Mind" because its " Forehead" and the Mark in the Hand would be the works.
Now this is just my personal belief. I truely think that back in the " Dark Ages" the masses were Ignorant to what was going on.( they were not aloud to learn) If you was not for the Church, or lets say you believed something other then what they taught you to believe, they killed ya. simply. ( for power an control)
There was no knowledge outside of what they wanted you to learn. you went to Church, they read to you. you were not aloud to learn anything outside of what they taught. Now I had read, that back in these days, If you did not pay your dues or bow down to the head of the Church, you could`nt buy or sell an you could not buy property. you couldnt even work. This was out of the " Foxes book of Martyrs"

Now take this book for what its worth to one. I do believe that back in the days, they, the people that didnt belong to the Church, went through Hell. Where were these peoples Rapture? They probley believed that it was Hell right here on Earth when ones to study what these people went through.
So this is what I truely believe, that the Marks already here, has been here, an it has to do with the Church and it has alot to do with mind control. an the works that ones to do.

Another thing is, one cannot take Revelations an put this book for today. John was told " Things which must shortly come to pass" an " The Time is at hand" so that to me says these things were to come soon for that generation,and the ones maybe a few hundread yrs after. This didnt mean 2,000 yrs or so later.
Every generation said " These are the last days" an if you think about it, almost every leader has been accused of being the Anti Christ, for Gods sake, Even Disney. This is just crazy.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You say some sort of microchip would be too obvious. True, it would seem obvious, but how if we were all to go out into the world and say "a microchip will soon be implanted in everyone, and it will send you all to hell if you have it." How many people do you think would believe us? (honest answers please).
you would probably get sent to prison for causing a disturbance if you said it loudly enough.
It would be hidden in plain sight, you could say.

Also with IVF babies it would be really easy to put a small chip in when it is just a small bundle of cells. how hard would that be to detect?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Its nothing so complicated all quite simple really..... the truth is simple and easy to see when enlightened on it

the mark of the beast is Money... thats it just money

thou shall not trade, buy or sell without the mark on their hands.........

Money....

Even Pink Floyd said it

Money its a crime.....

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
the mark of the beast is Money... thats it just money

thou shall not trade, buy or sell without the mark on their hands.........

Money its a crime.....

How could money be the mark of the beast? I know that money is the cause of a great deal of evil in this world, but I don't think it is the mark of the beast.
Anyway if it was it would mean everyone who has ever owned any money in the history of humanity since it was invented would go to hell, and frankly, I don't think thats what God would let happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
In the bible God Did not allow destruction to come on the earth without giving the people a warning. It is also my feeling that in the future God will send a Prophet to warn the world. This prophet will tell the world who the antichrist is and what the mark is.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
scienceguy94,

You are correct in both of your assumptions.

A True Christian
In These Last Days,

James

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The huge clincher is that this prophet is one of the two witnesses that are in jerusalem. it says in revelations that the whole world will celebrate when these two guys are dead. i think that very soon after the AC makes his appearance the two witnesses will also appear. These guys will be mortal enemies. Think about it these two witnesses will call down fire fromheaven and the antichrist will call down fire from heaven. it seems that they have equivalent powers. It can even be assumed that the antichrist won't even be a political leader until these two guys are killed.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What about the bird flu? It would only hurt people that don't find faith? Or refuse God?

This seems to have more logic than a barcode ya know. i mean whatever it is if it is anything would be subtle if the meaning was even literal?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
What about the bird flu? It would only hurt people that don't find faith? Or refuse God?

This seems to have more logic than a barcode ya know. i mean whatever it is if it is anything would be subtle if the meaning was even literal?

Bird flu.. now that is something I hadn't thought of in that context. But, it hasn't jumped to people much yet, not to say that it can't. Anyway it wouldn't really stop people from buying or selling if you didn't have bird flu would it?

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Not if the Mark was caused by the bird flu vaccine.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i just got a phone call from a friend that saw a commercial for the 'pet ID chip' on television.... which caused me to rush out and search 'mark of the beast' here and see if anyone else could draw the same conclusion.

what if we took the description of 'the mark' in the book of revelation literally... oh, i mean VERY LITERALLY- the mark of the beast!!!

consider, originally the chip was used to track cattle.... beasts!

Professor Cliff Layton, Rogers State University: link
The first of these chips were made for animal tracking. The devices were implanted within cattle to help ranchers track them efficiently.

article at infowars.com: link
Starting Oct. 1, pets crossing into EU countries must have a passport listing the animal's microchip or tattoo number, along with medical and vaccination records.

pay attention... fluffy's microchip number or tattoo number must be on his little puppy passport! so there is a number associated with each chip...

many christian believers have already theorized and speculated that any type of mandatory mark, or any tat, identifiable branding, etc. could be the dreaded 'mark of the beast' and associate it with the coming of 'the beast' whose image will appear in the temple.... granted, its description is a tyrant, or beast ... some have said that the mark could not be a chip, because tats are created with needles, and the 'mark' is literally 'etched into' the skin.. guess what, the chips are implanted with needles.... and what if we aren't describing the 'mark of the beast' as the mark of a tyrant, but the 'mark of the BEAST'! our furry little friends??

how are they marking the beasts RIGHT NOW? with chips!

Rev 13:18 NKJ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

revelations says 'here is wisdom'... let's pay attention to it, it's telling us something!! let's just say, if this 'tagging' the animals is mandatory, and people have already started lining up for their own tags (beastie markers- just like the little animals)... wouldn't there be some sort of numeric code (just like fluffy's microchip number on his passport) to affiliate each recipient with his own information?
to identify the 'beast', get the number of a 'man' ... his number is 666 (or 616).. so find the man who's the 666'th recipient or whose numeric code aligns with that....

speculative at best, but if we choose to look only at what we've been given... literally... it should provoke us to take another look at all these 'chip' stories and consider them from this perspective...

ya just never know!!

~amithyzt

yet another extremely informative article

every link you NEVER wanted to see about implants!
some of the links, unfortunately, are no longer active- but plenty there to dig into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join