It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help to record a message please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have 2 messages on my phone that I need to record to another device. What device? It doesn't matter, as long as it is something that don't miss any part of the message and prefferabley something that picks up more than the cell phone unit can put out.

I can forward messages to another nextel user if anyone has a nextel and has an idea as to how to record these messages to another storage?

In the end, I'd like to use computer tech to unravel and disipher as much of the message as possible.

Any ideas?

(the contents of the message are more a pharanormal forum topic)

thanks,
Angela

guitarsandpics @ hotmail.com

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Beside your speaker jack on the back you should also have a microphone jack.
Plug a mic. into it and play the message into your computer using some audio editing software.
The quality will not be perfect but it's the best I can think of right now.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm looking at my phone - There is a headset jack and nothing other than that accept the charger. I do have a thing to plug it to my computer for downloading but it refuses to upload.

I don't have a speaker button iether.

I'm thinking I need to find another person with nextel to send the message to them and see if they can do it. I'm just no good with this stuff.

Great idea though - I'll keep tinkering with it. Maybe do a google on messages for nextel.

Angela

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey can you log into youre nextel account like t mobile has? I know we can access messages online, maybe try that, Im not up to speed on cell phones, but this may be the way to go, maybe get a wire that plugs into your headset jack and run it to your pc, where your mike would plug in then press play while recording. It may not be anything paranormal though, Ive receiveed messages on my answering machine that were very creepy, but it was the result of someone bumping their phone and it automatically dialed my number.

My dad is notorious for this, Ill wind up picking up the phone and faintly hearing him driving down the road discussing random stuff. Just putting that out there, he and my sister have nextels and both of theirs do this.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Good idea :-)
I'll check that out!

new topics

top topics

join