It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any mediums here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just wanna know if there are any mediums here or not so this topic can progress to your scariest experiences etc.

So just say if you are or not and then write down your scariest experiences with a ghost.

I am a medium. My scariest experience was when i was in America when my ribs pushed against my ribs, when I left the place it was gone. Made some contact with a guy named John. Done research and he DID exist, and my info was correct!

Now your turn!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am not a medium, but I have had sevral 'out of the ordinary' experiences. Once, when I was using a ouija board, the group I was with asked for a 'sign'. moments later, the light went out... Turns out the bulb DID NOT BURN OUT, it UNSCREWED ITSELF out.

Weird

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by speight89
I just wanna know if there are any mediums here or not so this topic can progress to your scariest experiences etc.

So just say if you are or not and then write down your scariest experiences with a ghost.

I am a medium. My scariest experience was when i was in America when my ribs pushed against my ribs, when I left the place it was gone. Made some contact with a guy named John. Done research and he DID exist, and my info was correct!

Now your turn!

Not sure if mediums do relate any 'scary' experiences.

I'm not too sure what your brief story is meant to relate to us.'my ribs pushed against my ribs'? what does that signify?

Can i ask why you think you are a 'medium'?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam
I am not a medium, but I have had sevral 'out of the ordinary' experiences. Once, when I was using a ouija board, the group I was with asked for a 'sign'. moments later, the light went out... Turns out the bulb DID NOT BURN OUT, it UNSCREWED ITSELF out.

Weird

Wow. A bit different from when me and a few mates made own own ouji board. When we used it in the hotel some kid (with our group) near died of suffocitation and no-body touched him (probably some people can give a rational explanition) and then on a painting above my bed people names started to etch themselves on it, now try to explain that!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have been a medium for decades.
What do you wish to know specifically?
The best test of medium realness is how/if their normal speaking voice changes greatly while in trance.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
siriuslyone

I just want to know how many mediums there are on ATS and everyone's scariest paranormal event.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I am a medium and my voice doesn't change at all, different mediums operate in different ways and it is no way to judge a good medium from a fake. I am aware some mediums go into a trance and their voices can change. I have seen this on TV and it does look convincing.

I will explain what makes a person a medium.

* A medium is a person who attracts people who have passed over and can experience paranormal activity.
* A medium practisies contact safely by protecting themselves first and opening the chakara's begins communication in different ways for different individuals.

1: By Clairaudience = Audio = Hearing. You may hear words or if your lucky whole sentances. The person trying to communicate may not be very clear and may break up like a mobile phone but a proffessional medium will ask that person to communicate again until the message is succsessfully heard.

2: Clairvoyaints can see images in the third eye, hear the voice of the departed and may even see manifestations

* Everyone is psychic, this means experiencing de jar voo, having dreams which are preminisant, a knowledge the phone is about to ring when it does, a knowledge of who is on the phone before they speak. A psychic has intuition and gut feelings I.E you have planned a big night out and as you step out the door you no something is going to go wrong, it does and you kick yourself for not listening to your self and staying in!

* A psychic can read into people auras and sense the mood of a person or can tell thinigs about a person such as tuning in and discovering someone is pregnant without them telling you etc. THIS IS VERY DIFFERENT TO BEING A MEDIUM

* A medium brings proof of loved ones from the spirit world or heaven. A medium should be able to tell you how the person died, what was their favorite food, what does that loved one no about the person the message is for to confirm that they know the person and they should be able to give anniversarys and names etc.

* A medium may not get a name but may accuratly describe the loved one who has passed over. If you are lucky you may get a name too. I have often given a name for example Nellie but it could be Ellie. Hearing spirit is like trying to hear someone talk to you through a wall so it is difficult to get the name 100%

Some people are psychic and mediums, others are just psychic only.

I would not advise dabbeling in this unless a trained medium assists you. Weejee boards should be respected and not used as a tool for fooling around or you are asking for trouble! This is when you will attract negative entities and things will get out of your control. People do get hurt by negatives invisible energies and you will be crying out for a priest or proffessional exorsists to come to your aid.

I WAS STRANGLED AS A CHILD BY AN INVISIBLE ENTITY IN THE SCHOOL PLAY-YARD. I hadn't messed about with anything as I was too young to understand it. In church my school friend was being yanked by an invisible entity on the pew. I was pulling one arm trying to keep her in her seat and IT had the other arm. It was so strong i was being dragged off the seat too and my other two friends on my right where holding onto me!

THIS IS IN A CATHOLIC CHURCH WHERE YOU'D THINK YOU ARE SAFE
THINK AGAIN

Luckily i wasn't strangled to death as I am here to tell my tale. I was petrified of this for many years into adulthood and even went to get help to try and understand what happened. When people say ghosts can't hurt you...THEY ARE VERY VERY WRONG

they can! so don't mess is my message!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

siriuslyone

I just want to know how many mediums there are on ATS and everyone's scariest paranormal event.

ALOT (and I mean ALOT) of people do not want to say what they can and can't do over the internet. Maybe BIG BROTHER would 'tag' them in some way and attempt to exploit them??? Ya never know this IS a conspiracy site you know......anyway, be wary of those willing to shout out "I AM I AM" because in my experiance the ~REAL DEAL~ is not so fast to bring a spotlight to themselves. Others have no fear and speak right up.......people are always differant and mediums are only people afterall.

My experiance with a 'wee gee' (spelling is purposefull)board is that I wont touch one again, and I do NOT want to be in a home where one is...my experiance has taught me that this board is a tool of DARKNESS only. Some people enjoy working with this tool, but I am wary of those that do....I question there motives, and question the information they bring forth.

I CAN say that mediums exsist and are members of ATS.......you can tell who is who by the wisdom of postings and the answers they give. Know that what is true for one medium may not be true for another. So go ahead and post WHATEVER you want and see what kind of answers you get. A thread asking for them to just give themselves up however, may not fully shed the truth of who is who on this site

[edit on 2-10-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

siriuslyone

Only have had once scary experience. my control-teacher failed to ask the entity if is was from the pure white light, and an awful voice started to speak..He knew how to send it back to from where it came.
I always say 'I ask that this be surrounded by the pure white Light knowing only Light can enter into Light, I seek the truth'
and it has always worked.
Please do not do any of this without knowing the consequences..PLEASE

[edit on 2-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

[edit on 2-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well. yes, but I am at the mercy of them. I can't insist or get specific answers all them time.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Rivergoddess is right! You will no who is sincere and who is not.

I am not afraid to be who I am and speak openly about my experiences especially when i sence people want to fool around in this area when truly they do not know what they are doing. It is a very dangerous subject unless you have learnt to protect yourself and keep it under control.

Those that like myself are here to offer advice or share thier own experience which is not easy to do at all...deserve a big THANK YOU for sharing.

If you go to your nearest OPEN CIRCLE you can learn how to become a medium in a safe environment...much safer than getting a ouigi board out with some mates + alcohol = a bad recipe for disaster!

Remember LOVE TRUTH AND LIGHT. Climb into an imaginary blue bubble for protection, you can zip it up if you like! Or ask Arch Angel Micheal to wrap his big wings around you. Also put your home and loved ones in the bubble also X

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

to try and understand what happened. When people say ghosts can't hurt you...THEY ARE VERY VERY WRONG[size]

Cant remember which thread it was, but someone asked if a ghost could kill you, of which someone replied that there are no records of it happening, but it could well of happened before.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
When I was younger , I asked for ghost to come and tickle me ( strange) anyway , my bedroom doors locks , I see two misty looking figures come out of the wall , I screamed for my mom , the doors is locked and she is frantic as well as me , I unlock the door and cried. I have been spiritual and read alot about spiritualism , I have and need help on reading my palms. I have at the bottom od my life line a star like the star of david. This disturbs me. It has shown up , I do not now maybe two weeks now. It has scared me into thinking about alot of things. I have started again to read the Kabbala and feel safe doing so , as I beleive it gives some protection. Anyway the story above reaLLY SCARED me .

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
How can you tell a geniune meduim from a con artist?

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
All of my life I have had dreams come true. Example:
I dreamed that the space shuttle Challenger exploded 2 weeks before it did and my dream was in color.
It was shown on my color tv exactly like I saw it in my dream.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

It has to do with the knowledge you have. If you know something that can't be known by them and then they tell you , then using discernment , by knowledge of events you can get a clear picture.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

A true medium is able to describe a loved one by how they dressed, how they looked ie small build dark short hair. Should be able to give anniverserys such as birthdays wedding anniverserys and dates of when a person passed over. A medium can tell you how they behaved, how they spoke, what they liked disliked. They should tell you something about you aswell to prove the departed soul knows YOU!

I had a message the other day when i went to see a medium. She said Jim is here how had altzimers, was always peering through the window, kept loosing his faulse teeth had a pet parrot. He is telling me the back of your house has changed dramatically. I had french doors put in! He was there when i spilt frozen peas all over the floor made him laugh! To prove he is around me. There should always be a message, a reason for comming at the end!

Hope this has helped!

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hello!

I find this thread very appropriate as we are approaching October 31st, when the veil between the worlds is supposed to be most thin during Samhain.
Now, I will say this again before I go any furthur. I do not summon spirits and have never tried... I don't dabble THAT much. lol! But my question is a moral one about trying to contact the recently deceased this Samhain... If you refer back to a previous thread there is more detail surrounding this issue.. I'll provide the link in a second post.

IS it WRONG to call upon the recently departed? I dont imagine a "summoning" will be what I feel up to doing, but rather more creating a space and place for Leerio to come through again if he is willing. He was my teacher,and I remember the Samhain rituals that our groupused to do.. so I'm thinking that sticking to what he taught would be most appropriate (and besides that, all that I really have any experience with..)

Can someone explain better how this works? Would I be drawing him away from his journey into the light or whatever if I try and make contact? You see, I talked to him for several days after his death and can say that he was around me, most definately- but now its been several weeks and I just dont know enough about the moral side of spirit contact. ugh. Am I making any sense here????
ack!

Marie

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hello!

I find this thread very appropriate as we are approaching October 31st, when the veil between the worlds is supposed to be most thin during Samhain.
Now, I will say this again before I go any furthur. I do not summon spirits and have never tried... I don't dabble THAT much. lol! But my question is a moral one about trying to contact the recently deceased this Samhain... If you refer back to a previous thread there is more detail surrounding this issue.. I'll provide the link in a second post.

IS it WRONG to call upon the recently departed? I dont imagine a "summoning" will be what I feel up to doing, but rather more creating a space and place for Leerio to come through again if he is willing. He was my teacher,and I remember the Samhain rituals that our groupused to do.. so I'm thinking that sticking to what he taught would be most appropriate (and besides that, all that I really have any experience with..)

Can someone explain better how this works? Would I be drawing him away from his journey into the light or whatever if I try and make contact? You see, I talked to him for several days after his death and can say that he was around me, most definately- but now its been several weeks and I just dont know enough about the moral side of spirit contact. ugh. Am I making any sense here????
ack!

Marie

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here's that link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join