It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight sighting of round black object

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Several years ago on a hot summer day while sitting in my back yard drinking a pepsi I saw a tiny black,round object very high up in the clear blue sky.It was tiny due to its altitude but I could see clearly that it was black and perfectly round (like a crisp period typed onto a blank sheet of paper) it hovered for 3-5 minutes motionless then slowly crept its way across the sky untill it finaly disapeared in the distance.Can someone tell me if are satellites are visible durring the day? If not I dont know what it could have been.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
no way are you going to see a sat during the day .
on the other had at enough distance a helocoptor can look like a small black dot and assuming its far enough you may not even be able to hear it.
pluse a few well known coptors have sound supressers in wich it could hover right over you and you still wouldent hear it.
Ps most sats are at 200 miles up or more and most sats are not much bigger the the family car and most sats only have becaon lights ( less light then A car head light puts out .
the only reasion you can see sats at all is when Sun light reflects off them at the right angly .

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simcity4Rushour
no way are you going to see a sat during the day .

Is that really so?

i believe i have seen 3 UFOs (unidentified as far as i'm concerned) in my life (all during daylight hours, one of which someone said to me what i was looking at was a satellite (they were with me, this was in the late 60s), so i discounted it. and now you are saying i can count it again.

new topics

join