It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surface

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Does anyone watch Surface on NBC on Moday nights or on Sci-Fi on Thursday nights? Just wondering it's has me reeled in i love the show.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I haven't seen Surface yet. But I have been watching Invasion on ABC. It's on Wednesday nights at 10, right after Lost (another awesome show). Invasion is pretty interesting so far. I'll have to check out Surface, though. It seems all 3 major networks are doing some sort of alien-type shows this year. I forget what CBS's version is (I think they have one).

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Rasputin,,,the third Alien show is "Threshold": Friday nights.

As for Surface....I love the show. I want one of those cute critters but only as long as it stays the size of a house cat.

Did you see the last episode? The size of that thing

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

did you see the size of that thing

Now you know what nightmares are made of.

I love surface and I try to watch it as much as possible. The same with Threshold. I'm just waiting for the general public to find out about those things in Surface.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We're all hooked on this show at my house, too! It's great!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I love Surface it's one of the best shows this season.
I have even seen parts of it being filmed.
(I live in Wilmington,NC)
I think Invasion is really good to. I can't decide which one I like best.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I just caught the end of Surface Episode 2 on the SciFi channel, I believe. I saw that giant sea creature thing come up and swallow the boat. AWESOME!

Now can anyone tell me the basic premise of the story and what I've missed so far in the first episode and most of the 2nd? I searched DirecTV but it doesn't look like they're going to be showing anymore reruns until the next episode comes on.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I must say that I like the show quite a bit. That thing is enormous. Looking forward to seeing more. At least all the new shows aren't reality shows any longer.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Now can anyone tell me the basic premise of the story and what I've missed so far in the first episode and most of the 2nd?

Well, in the first there was a millitary submarine that was seemingly emptied really quickly, the circuitry fried as well. Then a Marine Biologist(I think) went down really deep in a sub and ran into some REALLY large creature that lit up the water around her and flipped her sub around when it passed by.

After that you cut to a boy who, while skiing at night with his "buddies", saw a strange creature leap off a bouey(sp?) and into the water. The kid then started to do research(I called this section, The Birth of a Cryptozoologist). Then at 3 in the morning he and one of his friends took a rowboat out and found a very large patch of eggs floating in the water. The kid took 1 of the eggs and put it in his families aquarium. 2 days later the kid was eating breakfast when his mother looked at the aquarium and said "Where are all the fish?" The kid stopped eating with his spoon 1/2 way raised to his mouth. 3 seconds later the aquarium exploded. What followed was a chase through the house and into his sisters bathroom after the creature, which was about the size of a housecat. It was reptilian in appearance and when it jumped into his sisters shower it lit the entirity of the bathroom.(I figure because the shower was filled with water and it needed the water to survive)

I'll keep the rest brief because I don't think its quite as important. A louisianan man loses his brother to a whale-sized creature when scuba fishing. Both the louisianan man and the Marine Biologist see a news report for a beached "whale" on a public beach. And then ends episode 1.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thanks a lot Voidmaster. But what about Episode 2? I only caught the last 8 minutes or so... Thanks again in advance!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
They showed it again on SciFi on Sunday. He is just the cutest little dragon!!!

top topics

join