It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I haven't been able to get on any of the boards all day?!

phixion

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Been fien for me.... wait then how to you post this?

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I can get on now. Got to work about 5 hours ago and couldn't get on, my mate couldn't at home either. Everything seems fine now.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The board was down all morning (UK time) for me to.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ohhh UK tiem it only 10 EST time.... I tohught you meant that.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Down for several hours of what would be "last night" in the US.

Up as soon as SO was.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Down for several hours of what would be "last night" in the US.

Up as soon as SO was.

Thanks for clearing it up, I would have figured I was banned or something if I couldnt get on, but I just got up. hehe

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This has been the longest day at work ever!

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The only problem I have now is that I have a u2u that I've replied to twice that won't go away. It's the U2U that would not die.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It was down around 12 at night US time. I thought the government was possesing the website. Or bugging my connection. could have took information off.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Nooo.

Here comes the "jewish explanation":

The board was offline during shabbos (Jerusalem time)

[edit on 2-10-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Was wondering if the UK DoD gave ATS a D-Notice last night.

Now what was that top secret story that got posted?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I was just going to create a thread asking if that has ever happened? Has ATS had to pull a thread before for bring too close? I understand it would be completely against the ideology of ATS, but faced with closure and prison, would this, or has this happened?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Yes, it has happened.

Not because it came too close, but because it revealed the identity of undercover persons (as I recall), and was responsible for closing several sites, permanently.

I believe there were previous incidents as well, but before my time. While striving for the truth here, it does no good if we're shut down...

SO has already made a statement on the incident (you'll have to search, I'd suggest on "Nans Desmichaels"), so I won't elaborate more on it here...

The only problem I have now is that I have a u2u that I've replied to twice that won't go away. It's the U2U that would not die

You can "save" it, and the U2U will leave your inbox when this occurs.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Actually one of the Greys got out of the basement here at and got into the silicon based life forms ALL riled up. One of them tripped over the plug to the server and well............

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Really Fred? I could've sworn it was that damn cat again... Always mucking around with the server...

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Yes, it has happened.

Not because it came too close, but because it revealed the identity of undercover persons (as I recall), and was responsible for closing several sites, permanently.

I believe there were previous incidents as well, but before my time. While striving for the truth here, it does no good if we're shut down...

SO has already made a statement on the incident (you'll have to search, I'd suggest on "Nans Desmichaels"), so I won't elaborate more on it here...

You mean to say there was a spy govt agent posting on the website and somebody caught him? Oh you said u wouldn't elaborate.

I swear I was gonna freak out like govt coming to my house. I have been followed by govt but they didn't do anything. I was like "Oh no I got a connection bug." I'm glad it didn't just happen to me.

THAT IS CREEPY THEY DID IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT PACIFIC U.S TIME.

[edit on 10/4/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Dude the site was down AGAIN! What the heck?? What goin on? I looked at the bottom of th screen and I saw this coding. Really freaky!

new topics

top topics

join