It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500, 000 000 Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Its almost here.

The HN51.

Popularly called "Bird Flu." Created in US lab, imported to Hong Kong, and fed to the ducks.

Best estimates are 500 000 000 dead.

Worst case: 70 percent of humanity gone.

The plan was simple. They met in secret back in 1997 and said:

" Human population is getting too large to sustain. We can't just go carpet bombing. Anyway, we don't have enough bullets. So, lets get a virus to do the necessary job. Go ask a couple of psycho scientists to come up with some sort of ingenious infecting agent. Listen boys, as Kirk said: Let them die !! "

They used genetic engineering to make this virus to infect chickens.

They have been waiting for the virus to mutate inside the birds into a lethal killer.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Do one thing when all hell breaks loose:

Please, please, please DO NOT let them blame the birds.

[edit on 30-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The article states 150,000,000, not 500,000,000.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Actually it says 5-150 million and I fail to see anywhere in the article that it mentions that the virus was created in a US lab and exported to Hong Kong :shk: influenza has been around for some time or are you suggesting that the 1918 influenza pandemic was created in a US lab as well????

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I tend to agree that something of this magnitude will happen, wether a nucular attack or a pandemic, ever since Thomas Malthus's study on human population growth, the powers at be, have known that this is a serious problem.
Two hundred years have now passed since the prophetic Malthus set forth his proposition, essentially, that the human population would grow to a point so as to outstrip the world's resources needed to support it. So far, while problematic in parts of the world, we are yet OK. Malthus did not foresee the scientific advances that effected both of the two parts of his proposition. World population had grown slowly until the industrial revolution, when, advances in sanitation, technology, and food distribution brought declining death rates. Mechanized farmers are now getting more food out of an acre of arable land than ever Malthus could have imagined. It is true, however, unlike its industrialized parts, non-industrialized parts of our world today are experiencing high birth rates and decreasing death rates. Birth control, with absolutely no thanks to the Catholic church, has, particularly in the world's industrialized parts, contributed to a decrease in the rate of growth of the total world population. The population problem may yet be beaten. The goal has to be zero population growth; and, many demographers foresee that this goal might be achieved within the next 100 years. While the predictions of the experts vary widely as to if and when we will be able to get our population levels under control, most agree that unforeseeable events make forecasts based on current trends highly suspect.
www.blupete.com...

this is one of the scariest things i've ever read, was wrote by Prince Philip,

"If I Were An Animal?
United Kingdom: Robin Clark Ltd., 1986

"I just wonder what it would be like to be reincarnated in an animal whose
species had been so reduced in numbers that it was in danger of extinction. What
would be its feelings toward the human species whose population explosion had
denied it somewhere to exist....I must confess that I am tempted to ask for
reincarnation as a particularly deadly virus."

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh's, foreword to Fleur Cowles' book, If I Were An Animal, United Kingdom: Robin Clark Ltd., 1986.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I really don't think there is a conspiracy here. Although I do respect your views in light of what we have come to learn about AIDS and the speculation about that being manmade.

Mother Nature has a way of removing "debris" if you will. It has happened for millions of years. We as humans are not natural to the planet. We are sucking up resources left and right and pollution the environment with those same resources in the form of waste. We as a race have just adapted to coexsist but every now and then we unearth something that has been here alot longer than us and that's where the trouble begins.

Furthermore it really wouldn't make sense for our gov or any other gov to use a virus of this nature to depopulate the world because nobody has any natural resistance to H5N1 and therefore they would be putting themselves at risk as well.
Even if they secretely had a vaccine for only the "elite" the beauty of viruses is there ablility to adapt and overcome and eventually then would find a way around the protection a vaccine would provide.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay
Even if they secretely had a vaccine for only the "elite" the beauty of viruses is there ablility to adapt and overcome and eventually then would find a way around the protection a vaccine would provide.

I would have to say that if, and only if this was a conspiracy, the "elite" would definately have a vaccine.

It is commonly agreed that the "elite" always holds all the cards and do not do anything without knowing what the outcome would be. They never gamble on anything!

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

Agreed. H5N1 is a poor choice for a biowarfare agent. Smallpox would be much more effective if de-population was a goal.

[edit on 9/30/05 by FredT]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
don't the elite need ditch diggers and landscapers ?

and wouldn't the stench be a problem ? I think they'd be better off with a good sterilization program myself, less mess

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxic Fox
The article states 150,000,000, not 500,000,000.

Do you really believe the articles ?

If THEY gave the true figure they came up with in their plan, don't you think many people would say "hmmmm".

THEY don't like it when people go hmmmmm.

Anyway, how many time in the past have the got the numbers wrong ?

Wait and see till they "review" the figures and say, "the strain is more dangerous than we thought". THEY will state that the "initial estimates were inaccurate" due to some sort of "missed information".

We all know the drill by now.

Expect similar press releases in the future.

There is lot of money to be made in this coming flu season. THEY always get rich.

Come on guys... go and tell people to say hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Pretty lame excuse and explanation for your numbers being off some odd 350,000,000, mr conspiracy.

seekerof

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Here's what we hope for. A less virulant strain.
As it stands the WHO and CDC etc... are waiting for the virus to mutate into a strain that can be easily transmissible amongst humans. But consider if that strain were to mutate with a less deadly strain of virus (can't really think off the top of my head what tho)

It could potentially lessen the severity of the H5N1 thereby reducing the mortality rate significantly. With flu season starting soon in US and Europe the likelihood of that happening is good because it will have whatever regular flu type this season to swap genes with.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
"He's makin' it up as he goes along!"

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
mr conspiracy, while you may very well be correct, would you mind showing where you got your figure of 500M? And where you got your information on it being created in a US lab? I'm sure everyone here would love something to back it up; for now, I'm assuming you've spent too many nights reading The Stand (excellent book btw).

Keeping this as a hypothetical situation until further "evidence" comes along, I'd agree with those who say a virus isn't the best means of biowarfare or population control. Too tricky, too much chance it'll mutate. I also agree with syrinx; the elite aren't going to want to take out the garbage on their own, or man the power stations, or take messages. There'll have to be some sort of "second class." If these people were so willing to do the menial tasks that the rest of us do, then there probably wouldn't be as much problems with the world.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Agreed. H5N1 is a poor choice for a biowarfare agent. Smallpox would be much more effective if de-population was a goal.

I agree, at least in terms of origin, but not necessarily in terms of deployment.

Consider for a moment the following scenario:

H5N1 distribution among birds is quite widespread now. How difficult would it be to obtain infected birds or their waste and purposefully infect large populations of birds here in the US? A terrorist act doesn't necessarily require the immediate target to be human, does it? The primary objective alone could be to increase the risk in the US with the hope something more widespread occurring.

Am I wrong?

[edit on 30-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Like Bush's reasons for going to war in Iraq, the World Health Organisation keeps changing their statements:

At first they said Half a Billion.

Then it was 150 Million.

It is still the 500 million figure inside the board room.

They have one set of numbers for the public and one set for the board meetings.

Now what do they say?

WHO backs away from 150 million flu deaths - Reuters Fri Sep 30.

WHAT !!

Are they trying to calm us down ?

---

[edit on 2-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I agree, at least in terms of origin, but not necessarily in terms of deployment.
Am I wrong?

I think you're bang on the money. IF terrorists of one stripe or another were behind the plot to decimate populations, then it is much better to have migrating birds carry the disease. There is no way anyone can control these migrations. Those birds are going to go wherever they want and border controls are meaningless.

Smallpox carriers would have to be screened and processed every time they went from one country to another. The days of distributing infected blankets are over, I'm glad to say.

The idea that a government or group of governments would covertly introduce a lab engineered disease and infect birds halfway around the world is entirely possible, even likely.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
mr conspiracy... you still have yet to tell us where you came up with the idea that this was created in a US lab????

Links? Something?? anything????

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
The plan was simple. They met in secret back in 1997 and said:

" Human population is getting too large to sustain. We can't just go carpet bombing. Anyway, we don't have enough bullets. So, lets get a virus to do the necessary job. Go ask a couple of psycho scientists to come up with some sort of ingenious infecting agent. Listen boys, as Kirk said: Let them die !! "

I hate to nitpick, but that's not much of a secret meeting if you know what was said. Normally I'd think that a conspiracy group could keep a secret better, but judging by the phrasing, I'd say that this conspiracy was formed between a bunch of students at Berkley who had just gotten baked to get their minds off of failing microbiology. In that light, the lack of secrecy is easier to swallow.

In some respects I can see why the powers that be would want to wipe out a large portion of the population, but why do it in such a random and potentially uncontrollable way?
The powers that be derive their wealth and power in large part from the work of the masses whom they govern with such contempt, and presumably they know that. They'd presumably much rather have a famine and starve off those who are not working, or perhaps let certain nations for which they don't have use be depopulated as the result of weather warfare or a less communicable, slower acting virus like HIV.

xu

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
100 years later we will all be dead anyway, 6 billion of us.

so the key to solving overpopulation is birth control, and let the nature deal with the rest.

the population of earth has been already wiped out completely from the face of the earth countless times. but its just not snycronized so we dont notice it.

[edit on 3-10-2005 by xu]

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Britain's elite get first pills to SURVIVE bird flu

I found this a few weeks ago.... I've been keeping close tabs on this virus, pbs even did a special on h5n1, us people usually get h3n2 virus of which we all have the pathogens, but this flu is different as it's never existed before.

the who and cdc have made claims before and after this article came out saying that there was nothing to survive this flu pandemic.
I say horsemanoodles, vietnam is the place where apparantly this outbreak started, yet they say not once have they found the virus in their livestock, they've also treated people with the tamiflu (anti virus) within 48 hrs of getting the flu. One man had his lungs fill with water (thats what the virus does, it hits your lungs first like getting pnemonia) yet he survived even though the docs said it was take a year for his lungs to recover.

I made this previous thread: PBS's wide-angle show on H5N1

I find it odd that DR. ANTHONY FAUCI was royally smooching bushes arse as well as other fellow cabinet members within the administration. I also found it odd that he said "nature can be the worst terrorist".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join