It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family guy=best show ever imo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok with the new seaon of family guy up and running I just wanted to reflect on how awesomely great of a show that family guy is. I love that show. I think second one of the new season was hilarious. I mean come on Stewie slapped Will Farrell for bewitched. But IMO its the best comedy out there. Whats your guyses opinion. Oh yea and the new stewie dvd will be su-weet...w00t

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Family Guy is one of my all-time faves...

Seth McFarlane is definitely one of my people....the subtle jokes are always the best, but the in your face pop culture references are always good too...

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Family Guy is amazing. Stewie is the best modern day cartoon character.
Simpsons, roll over and die.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I like it, and would like 2 c the new movie, but there r 2 many things in there that r just dumb.

Go Stewie!

[edit on 3-10-2005 by SEAL Trident]

JAK

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Totally agree.

An great cartoon, old ones of which are available to watch for free on Winamp. Ahh the times that has saved my sanity at obscene hours when unable to sleep.

Jak

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It is great, and several episodes rival that of the Simpsons! I never thought that would be possible for a cartoon to beat the Simpsons but recently Family Guy does. American Dad is doing well, beating Futurama when it was on.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Family guy is the funniest thing on t.v. right now. I just watched the new movie last night and right after i was done watching it i started it over because it was that freakin funny. Can't wait for volume 3. Comes out in November!!

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Indeed...I love how they don't really go with the whole politically correct boundaries. Funny funny show. While Mcfarlane's new one American Dad is pretty funny i still love Family Guy more.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I nearly peed last night when Peter sang "Rock Lobster".

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Family Guy is great, but Simpsons is still a classic and one of the best! (IMO)

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ha Ha, I'm watching the one from last night. It was hilarious. The bit about osama, and the fcc song. amazing

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I love Family guy and American dad. Simpson's prime time was between season 4 and 11, after that it started to get boring. Futurama however was one of the best cartoons series ever. Too bad it was canned. South park is also hilarious. I also watched the Boondocks premiere last week and it also wasnt bad. And king of the hill is pretty good too. I guess im a cartoon lover. I love Invader Zim and daria too.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
i agree FAMILY GUY IS F*****G hilarious........ its probably the funniest show on tv right now........but still com on the SIMPSONS are the originals..... we should not talk S**t about the show...... they might not be as funny as their earlier years but thats why we have the lovin ReRun........ OH yea SOUTH PARK IS AWESOME.......too

new topics

top topics

join