It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battlefield 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The toys may change, but the games the same. Aim, fire, jump,strafe. NEXT

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You're freakin crazy. Try playing rainbox six, or splinter cell like that. The movement is different the gamespeed is different. Take into account strategy and stealth. Yes you SHOOT, but after that the game changes. I mean heck, as crappy as DOOM3 was, it was still like "flashlight, switch to gun shoot, flashlight".

I mean I've been doing FPS since Beta 1.2 for Cs, (6 years) been bouncing around all different games, I admit sometimes they get old. But games like battlefield, mohaa, and even Dod are all slightly different. Little more stategy, you've got vehicles and other crazy stuff going on. They really are quite a different game.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
BF2 is a great game! I'm looking for a good clan at the moment. My favoutrite class is medic, just because of its usefullness and ability to go toe to toe with any class.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Well, that and killing guys with the paddles...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sorry to ask this question here, but I couldn't post new thread.

I just got Battlefield 2 for my laptop, when I try and start it the screen goes black then crashes.

I checked out EasyInfo, it said that my processor speed was 1662 instead of 1700, will this make the game crash?

I've been trying for days to get this to work :bnghd:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join