It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really happened to Jessica Lynch while she was a POW in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I am looking for additional information about what really happened to Jessica Lynch while she was a POW in Iraq. I already know much based on over two years of investigation. I know that Jessica Lynch was brutally raped, sodomized, beaten and tortured by her Iraqi captors. Her injuries were not the result of a truck wreck, unlike what the Army has claimed. They are also far worse than what the public has been told. I know that the other POW's who where held with Jessica, including Lori Ann Piestewa were all brutally abused before being executed. Lori Ann Piestewa did not die as a result of head injuries incurred in the humvee wreck. Instead, after being raped, tortured and mutilated, Lori had a bullet put in the back of her head by the Iraqis.

The reason why the truth has not been told is all about politics.......the politics of women in combat and the need to be able to continue to recruit women into the military. Also, the govt had a vested interest in not portraying the Iraqis as a bunch of lying, murdering, raping, torturing bastards when asking the US public for tens of billions of dollars to pay for the rebuilding of Iraq. All recovered US POWs are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as part of their post-recovery debriefling. This NDA remains legally binding even after the former POW leaves the military. In addition to this, by using the Army's cover story in the Rick Bragg book as required by the Pentagon, Jessica Lynch's credibility has been compromised, preventing her from being able to change her story without someone else telling it first so that it would be corroborated.

Do any of you have additional details about what the Iraqis did to Jessica Lynch? I am still piecing together the rest of the story.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Do any of you have additional details about what the Iraqis did to Jessica Lynch? I am still piecing together the rest of the story.

I'd like to know where you pieced together what you already have, I hadn't heard about any of that. A link or two would be nice.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tekteam26

That's nothing like what's been covered. I'd be interested in any sources you have, but the conspiracy that was already revealed was the Pentagon PR story of brave and heroic Jessica unloading her last clip before being taken. She debunked that immediately.

It seemed to be very much in line with many of the so-called hostage situations over there (not run by CIA ops or ending in staged beheadings). She was taken to a hospital and forgotten. The "guards" just disappeared. She was well cared for by the iraqi doctor that told his story.

Eventually some brave America forces managed a "raid" on an undefended Hosptial and "rescued" her.

Kind of like the truck driver from Mississippi that just walked away from "captivity" one day and flagged down the Army.

BUT NOT LIKE NICK BERG.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I have a lot of contacts in the military and intelligence communities. That combined with good research into the holes in the Army's cover story that you can drive a truck through have provided me with the information that I have learned. You can email me directly at [email protected] if you wish to learn more....example; Jessi's best friend Lori Ann Piestewa did not die of head injuries incurred in the humvee wreck as claimed by the Army. When her mutilated body was found at Saddam General Hospital, Lori had a bullet in the back of her head.

Jerry

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm interested to see proof that she was raped and tortured; or at least credible accounts thereof.

This bit also seems to differ from the US media's more common version of events:

Another version of events

"We gave her three bottles of blood, two of them from the medical staff because there was no blood at this time,"said Dr Harith al-Houssona, who looked after her throughout her ordeal. "I examined her, I saw she had a broken arm, a broken thigh and a dislocated ankle. Then I did another examination. There was no [sign of] shooting, no bullet inside her body, no stab wound - only RTA, road traffic accident," he recalled. "They want to distort the picture. I don't know why they think there is some benefit in saying she has a bullet injury."

(emphasis mine)

Again, this is remarkably different from how it was presented in the US.

Tek, you implied that you have evidence or proof of more heinous acts...it's not unreasonable therefore to actually provide this proof when asked

That's what I'm a-doing right now. Asking for the proof, and for proof that Lori was actually executed, versus died from wounds in the crash.

Thanks in advance

top topics

join