It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NASA pro-alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
saint4God,

Regardless of what u may think of their so called "fossil" evidence - Xenotech makes a strong case that NASA is doctoring up the Mars photos in many cases to make Mars look less hospitable.

I believe they should be called to answer for this behavior - and a new internationally sponsered probe should be sent to Mars for independent verification.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Regardless of what u may think of their so called "fossil" evidence - Xenotech makes a strong case that NASA is doctoring up the Mars photos in many cases to make Mars look less hospitable.

I believe they should be called to answer for this behavior - and a new internationally sponsered probe should be sent to Mars for independent verification.

The "evidence" Xenotech promotes is all taken from images on the microscopic level. So all life, despite that there are drawings and "fossils" similar to large-scale life on Earth, is microscopic on Mars?

And maybe you should read this here if you think NASA is doing anything to the images: EXCLUSIVE: NASA Is Not Altering Mars Colors.

Anyway, I thought that this thread was on if NASA is pro-alien or not, and not on life on Mars. Let's get it back on topic, eh?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I would say NASA as an agency is shaped by its Employees and the adminstrators that oversee them. If you were to ask any of them, I am sure you would get many varied responses. But NASA hardly has the time to take a position on aliens when everthing is going so poorly for it.

NASA was audited in 2004 for its scientific record keeping and to no surprise it had lost much of the valuable records from the early space program. Much of the invaluable engineering work and documents has been misplaced or lost altogether.

This is not based on any sort of conspiracy as much as incompetence in running the money burning bloated agency. See NASA Money Pit
NASA in its current scale of operations is a hold over from the Cold War era. With all its problems it has very little room to run a covert. cloak and dagger operation when it can barely manage to wipe its own butt.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by nullster]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Regardless of what u may think of their so called "fossil" evidence -

I'm unconvinced there are fossils and rock-carvings at this time. I've detected some giddiness from NASA about the possibility of salt or ice micro-organisms though. Aren't they planning a mission soon to check that out?

Xenotech makes a strong case that NASA is doctoring up the Mars photos in many cases to make Mars look less hospitable.

Er... if NASA were pro-alien, then they'd try to make it look like Club Med, to get yet another reason to check it out, yes?

Come to Mars! Look how wonderful it is! (tell the government to fund our trips)

Fun for the whole family!

Like this one?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
cmdrkeenkid,

Interesting - of course I am going to have to take some time to digest that data analysis you provide.

If so much research has been done on the subject here - has anyone tried to interview Sir Charles the owner of Xenotechresearch.com?

If not I may post htat link and ask if he has a rebuttal to the data you have presented.

As for why NASA would make things look inhospitable on Mars, saint4God, I believe it is because they are really just a smokescreen for our interaction with alien phenomenna - a way to control this information and keep it under the dominion of the DoD and NSA.

I do not have good evidence for this - but I think their bizarre behavior is good indirect evidence that NASA is not really supposed to accomplish any real, groundbreaking space exploration.

Many people believe it is simply bureaucratic incompetence - but I believe that that excuse is used by corrupt regimes to cover their own selfish power plays way too often.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
TruthMagnet- The US Taxpayer would hang anyone and their entire family roots involved if NASA was making trips as a smoke screen. In case you didn't read my link that NASA is a Cold War Money Pit. Now with competition coming from smart and efficient start ups like Scaled Composites, space travel is less about billion dollar fiascos perpetrated by NASA and the various Aerospace concerns like Boeing, Rockwell/Martin etc.

The agency is ill staffed and too poorly managed to maintain any kind of covert activety the scale and magnitude that such a notion would require. There are various government space agencies such as JPL that work with the same information and simultaneously on projects. This includes international cooperation with the Eurpean Space Agency. So consider all agencies both in the US and abroad to be pulling the wool over domestic and international scientifc observers and public at large.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
nullster,

I am not sure of your argument?

Are you suggesting there is absolutely knowthing worth studying in the area of UFO phenomenna?

Or are you suggesting that NASA has no knowledge of any such evidence?

I personnaly know people who work at NASA and from their own admission many things at NASA are completely compartmentalized and access is many times on a need to know basis - just as in the military.

Remeber the scandal of the U.S. military paying for $500 hammers and $600 dollar toilet seats back in the 80's? - turns out that bureaucratic corruption was really to help route money to the Contras.

Are you so sure the "money pit" isn't actually making use of those dollars it is supposedly "wasting"??

In any case - u are correct - privatization of space should clear up many things for us - unless its all very highly regulated in the name of National Security.

I'm willing to wager that space wont tern out to be so "free" after all.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What I am saying is NASA controls no one especialy not the international community. The ISS operates on an international level. Japan, Italy, Germany, France and others. Essentialy its a global operation. The US and NASA are in no way going to dictate to a global work force and scientific community that size.

If any of those people in that massive scale of workers see UFO's, they will say something. Remember, these videos most people post are straight from NASA's site in the first place. So on a global scale, no one with the credentials to support these UFO claims has come forward. Except of course for UFO enthusiasts claiming theres a cover up. I just don't understand what's being covered up when these videos are public.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well I think we all agree that if there is a coverup than Russia and America have used their considerable influence to make sure all their allies and other strategic countries are all on board.

This can be done rather easily - bribes, threats of assassination, etc...

And all the countries need to do is create a militaristic heirarchy, in which the people have different levels of access.

Then they simply spin or dismiss anything which may leak down to the lower level employees/soldiers.

Add to that the immence social pressure to not discuss unusual phenommena, with the ocassional disciplinary action, and you have yourself a pretty airtight system.

Making it illegal for the broadcast media to discuss real UFO sightings (so as not to expose National Security secrets) and even those who have seen things firsthand may begin to dismiss their own experiences.

Heck look at the Airline industry - hundreds of pilots have reported UFO's anonymously over the last few decades but they all are very afraid of going on record (and losing their pilots license) - and most don't even discuss the experiences with their own families.

So, no, it is not in the open - the U.S. is not turning over any Roswell documents or UFO radar tracking tapes anytime soon, but their are slow leaks here and there.

But to believe that parts of NASA are not complicit in the coverup at this point is just naive.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What bribes? What threats of being killed?
What evidence in documents is there to support those notions. These are UFOolgists talking to maintain their status quo while keeping believers in the dark afraid to ask questions. It definately sells more books and pays their bills. See, it's a reverse conspiracy.

There are thousands maybe even hundreds of thousands of employees and contrators working with Space Agencies world wide that can validate or invalidate these video findings as "UFO proof" or "natural occurring phenomenon". I am sure many of them are interested in life on other planets, ET's and even UFO's. They just haven't seen the scientific evidence yet....which is why people see what they want to believe and not be questioned about it.

Dulcimer did a great job of researching all the Government sites you could possibly read on UFOs. It's actually a Sticky on this forum. More people should read up on those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join