It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobilisation of secret societies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Pssss! According to several real life and online sources such as this:
paoweb.com...
illuminati have been decapitated back in the 90s and acted largely un centralized ever since. From what my associate gathers, their actions are loose and superficially disoriented. Surviving branches are disappearing and whatever strength they had is now being spent in un-organized manner.

Now, i want you lot to be extra careful, the remaining branches are falling apart but that doesnt mean we can smoked dope all day long and pay no attention to whats happening. You have to be extra careful, keep your eyes open, because you never know when one of them is going to show up. You never know what to expect so be ready, especially watch out for all new people who you never seen before. It can be any color, age, or working class. They seem to have a sterile feel to them which can be easily detected.

I emphasize, you never know what and when and where to expect illuminati, beware.... and beware....and beware.

Report anything you seen at once!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Heaven remains adamant about having the final aspects of your present stage of awakening completed as directed by the Creator's divine plan. To this end, we have been instructed to do whatever is divinely possible to bring about what is on the verge of manifesting.

What in the world do you find convincing about that page???

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So Heaven is an evil place? Damn I've had it wrong all this time!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is a poster child for keeping pot illegal.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So you've seen them? When you say that they have a "sterile" look, are you sure you're not talking about your bong token alcoholic buddies staring at you with thier bloodshot eyes?

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
guys please be on topic and...

So are they the hooded ones I usually see as illmunati or they look like people. I don't get the sterile. Does that mean they can't reproduce or what the hell?

What actions make them look sterile? They could live right next door cause I got weird neighbors who are never in there house and the fathers got this fake smile. really weird.

top topics

join