It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is naked?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
O.K., this is awkward.

Frau Dr. and I, before the kids showed up, would take off our clothes when we got home, and were not expecting company. You can set the thermostat higher . . .

Even with the kids, we pretty much just wear our underwear at home.

I was kidding her about it, yesterday. Told her that we were probably "out of the mainsteam."

Her answer was

"But clothes are so, so . . . . . formal."

So, does anyone else live this way, or are we perverts?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A lot of the time, especially in the summer, my fiance will sit around almost completely naked. I personally can't stand not being fully dressed most of the time, but that's my own neurosis--what if someone comes over? what if I need to run outside in a hurry?
I'm just a little wierd like that though.

As far as you guys being perverts, that only depends on how many farm animals are involved, and whether they're wearing underwear or not. I'd say anymore than 3 animals clad in leather or skimpy lingerie, and you should think about seeking help. Sheep count as two

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Count me in the "would rather be nekkid" category.

Clothes are so...so....constricting!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Being naked is a good thing, it allows the skin to breathe.

I must say this is a very awkward subject to be discussing here, but eh who cares Any time that I know I don't have to be somewhere soon, I'm usually in my boxers relaxing.

I feel perversion is simply a perspective on a situation. I think it will be awhile before we realize that clothes are worthless besides for warmth in cold climates.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
if i knew my parents and sisters and brothers were away and windows and curtains would be closed then yes.
but this never happens my house is always full.
if i could i would but i cannot.

oni x x

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangster45
I think it will be awhile before we realize that clothes are worthless besides for warmth in cold climates.

It's funny you'd say that.

Frau Dr., like I said, spends a lot of time reading & doing paperwork in her underwear. But when she cleans house (the kids always leave when work is being done) She puts on the tightest pair of shorts you've ever seen, just to get a reaction . . . oops. TMI I'm sure.

Point is, clothing serves more than a purely utilitarian purpose.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Naked here, not now but most the time. I think i got blamed for being naked in the photo thread.

Its a bit easier without kids.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You've caught me sitting here with all my clothes on.
We don't wear much around the house, ever.......

I just noticed that this is my 500th post that I've submitted to ATS, and you can bet most of them where typed in the nude.
I keep a pair of track pants in the living room just in case someone comes to the door, but with no kids in the house, and just us men folk around, clothing is a bit pointless.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have the nickname of "naked boy" around here because I walk around in boxers.

I look good, and it's hot. SO SUE ME!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm always just in my boxers when I'm at home.

edit:

Of course I'm clothed when I have company.

[edit on 9/28/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am, usually, if not expecting visitors. The better half usually has something on.
Though after we got the kitten I've been clothed more often than usual because the little rascal has so sharp nails...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't know about "naked", but I'm always in my boxers at the house, and my right hand is always inside my boxers a majority of the time. They're like a garage for my right hand. It's kind of like Bob Dole and that stupid freakin' pen he's got in his right hand all the time. My g/f doesn't like me to touch her with my right hand after it's been docked for awhile.

Peace

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great topic....

Just do me the favor of taking that right hand out of your boxers for a moment "Dr Love".....Whatsa matter?! Never learned to use the left?!

TMI....TMI....

Well - I prefer being clothed in company.....But when I'm on my own I really do feel more relaxed and comfortable just being in the buff.....

I mean...come on....Even boxers can be a bit restricting sometimes, right fellas?!

Of course - Just the idea of women roaming around the house nude is a turn-on......What happens when you sit down in that cold chair?!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
You stick to it

Im always naked in the house. I don't waer clothes hate em and I don't like visitors cause i can't get nekkid.

My kids like to be nekkid too and it doesn't bother them. Sometimes Ill go outside nekkid and stuff the neighbours.. I was wondering why the dude up the back has suddenly taken to outdoor living and perving into my kitchen windows though......

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okaaaaay...

I need to re-think my recent primary voting.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Wow, I'm like the most conservative one, in this matter atleast, here.

When I am on the computer, or doing anything in the house for that matter, I'm always either in shorts and a shirt, or pants and a shirt, sometimes more on to, the only time I'm naked, is in the shower.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Wow, I'm like the most conservative one, in this matter atleast, here.

When I am on the computer, or doing anything in the house for that matter, I'm always either in shorts and a shirt, or pants and a shirt, sometimes more on to, the only time I'm naked, is in the shower.

I think that if you get the chance to be nude, without feeling self-conscious, you will understand the freedom that comes with nudity.

Strip off some friday night and spend the week-end naked. Don't bother with clothes of any kind. Sleep naked, walk around naked, watch TV naked,
just don't cook bacon naked.......

It can be habit forming......

[edit on 28/9/2005 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
:shk::shk:
You got to be kidding me about this topic....

seekerof

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

what's wrong? poor taste? you haven't seen my wife . . .

seriously, was this too much???

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Originally posted by Seekerof

seekerof

what's wrong? poor taste? you haven't seen my wife . . .

seriously, was this too much???

He was joking for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join