It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One-footed Snorkel Monster

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yeah, but I want to see it do its lethal death-twirl.

Ugh you had to ask!

Behold the lethal death-twirl.. enjoy.

(Warning: Flashing Image)

Link to Image

changed image to link

[edit on 12-10-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
AWWWWWW!

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Epilepsi inducing... >.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Of all places, why did this guy have to be from Alabama?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I've been to Alabama once, and it just so happens I ran into a 'mythical' creature of my own. I was watching the olympics (hey, how many channels do you expect in an old military base barracks?) when I saw something the size of an Altoids box...

(Yeah, about that size)

...chugging across the floor, which was concrete and a very, very thin layer of hard carpet. It was like this guy here but huge!

He was a fatty, lemme tell ya. So I picked up the Birmingham Phone Book.

For those of you who are not versed in the size and weight of the Birmingham Phone Book, it's comparable to the two stone tablets Moses brought down from the mountain in the Ten Commandments. So anyway, it smashed a golden calf for him so I figured this would be fairly quick and easy. I raised the phonebook and threw it straight and squarely upon him. *BLAM!*. After a moment of silence and mourning, I lifted up the book and he scurries off realizing that something may be trying to affect him on his way to wherever he was going. Realizing he'd still be around post-nuclear attack and I would not, I captured him into a plastic cup, put cling-wrap over the top (being careful to punch holes in the top for air), and named him Cornelius.

That buggar was smart though, and managed to make his escape when I wasn't looking. It was then I realized he was a specially trained, top secret spy looking to steal classified base information for Liechtenstein Special Services Unit. Huh! Neutrality indeed. With such booming banking and economic growth, are they planning some military operations of their own? This puzzle has yet to be solved, but their agents are no match for a plastic cup and cling-wrap. Just be sure you post a guard.

Next time I'm calling Bruce Campbell since he did such a great job with that scarab in Bubba Ho-Tep:

Go Elvis and JFK! Get that ancient egyptian mummy!

[edit on 13-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
My snorkel monsters were way better.

They actually looked blood thirsty. Especially when you read about them in the voyage of the dawn treader, mean little buggers.

Danny

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Well, think about it, name one other place the guy could have come from where we might even be considering that it may in fact have happened?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey wait a minute - that link posted by Dawnstar shows the snorkle monster in Tennesee. Unless there are two of them.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Here we go, after extensive research I have found the creature to be called a MONNICKENDAM FREDUS. aka, an Allastar.

upload.wikimedia.org...

case closed

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
the next yeti " man claims to have captured one footed snorkle monster" lmao

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
As Saint is correct about the size of our phone books here, it is plain to me that this is an incident of a bad acid trip while watching the cartoon The Snorks with his children. Also I need his name and address so I can excommunicate him from my lovely state. As I have heard a few don’t go out after dark stories around my area they never involved the snorks.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just heard about this, I'm listenting to old shows of Coast to Coast AM and just came across this show.

The story is told almost right off the bat after the introductions.

Here is the show on youtube if you're interested.

I'm linking to it because it's over an hour long of video.

Esoteric Symbolism - William Henry - Coast to Coast AM Classic

It's a short story but interesting.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
C2C is soo retarded.
I started listening to it for a month or two and just couldnt take it anymore.

Some guy calls in and has paranormal experiences during night and during sleep, host says he should be tested for sleep disorders / apnea.

A woman calls in saying angels in the form of spiders with human faces crawl out of her cupboards in plain sight, follow her around through her day, even in public and call out to her in her parents voices, calling her name.

host agrees they are angels and prayer should work.

A guy calls in with a sleep disorder (possibly) and he advised to get testing done.
A woman calls in claiming angels follow her around all day, climb out of her cupboards as spiders with human faces, and call out to her constantly, and she is agreed with and never once told she should be tested.

THIS WOMAN WAS HAVING AUDITORY AND VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS PERSISTENT THROUGHOUT HER DAY and yet nothing.

thats when i decided id had enough of that tripe.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gostr

I listen to it for entertainment value now a days.

Some of the topics are interesting, but Noory even manages to ruin the good topics.
He doesn't ask critical questions and just seems to be a yes man.
Add to that back to back interviews with conflicting theories and he worships each guest equally.
Throw in a dash of he doesn't know what the hell he is talking about most of the time and it's quite annoying.
He constantly misquotes scientific journals, and even contradicts himself from time to time.

Listening to old shows with Art Bell, I wish he would be the full time host.
Art would hold onto a question like a pit bull until it was answered.

All of this makes me just listen to the show for shiggles these days.
Which sucks, because I miss the quality days.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I saw the threads title and thought of my Ex-wife then I read the OPs content.

I was right

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i dont even know what to say here.

a 1 footed snorkel monster. that spins into a ball of light then flies around.
i would like to try whatever he is putting in his tea.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Funny story.
Strange thing is that for such one-legged creatures (although with not so funny appearance) has been reported in Africa and South America. They are not seen by anyone. They are famous for tracks that they leave: The Amazon creature leaves a single circular footprint, with the size of elephant foot.
The creature in Africa leaves no footprints but ... traces of blood. Unlike normal blood trails like a wound, there is no just drops of blood - the track is straight, long and - most surprising - pass through areas where even for the most subtle snake would be difficult to squeeze. These things hardly have any connection with the subject, but the place seemed appropriate to mention them.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
You gotta love ATS, but more so, you gotta love nature. As someone else already mentioned, there is a lot out there that we nor science have any idea about. This case might be highly questionable, but then again, I actually would'nt be surprised if something similar existed... plus I highly doubt people would report any sighting of this kind, they would either think they are crazy, or afraid of being ridiculed.
edit on 17-1-2013 by Clairaudience because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join