It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If George Bush Made An Announcement, What Would You Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If George Bush called a news conference tomorrow and announced that Ailen contact had been made what would you do? Throw a party? Go and stay with family and friends? Take the day off work? Or hide in the nearest bomb shelter?

Me? i would definetly take the day off work, and go and stay with my family. I would not be frightened, but i would be stunned! Ie as in it finally happened. What an amazing day it would be.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
first, i would take a few hours to figure out what he said, than, if peaceful, id say, "sweet" if hostile, "for the love of..."

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would finally thank the United States for coming to its senses and realizing that aliens are going to be bad and good, just like people. Hah, I dont know, first,

1. I would drive over to Area51 and talk to the cammo dudes until they let me in

2. I would go steal an alien and drive back to my house with him in the back seat listening to disturbed and head banging

3. We would all get to my house and everybody would be sitting there and look at him at start laughing histeracally.

4. We would get him drunk and make him chug a gallon of beer.

5. He would get wasted and pass out on the floor and have a hangover the next morning.

6. He would live with us until...whenever.

That would be the perfect situation

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY????

If GW came right out and made this announcement, my first thought would be......."So how is Bush involved with the Aliens in a way that they are trying to corner the market on oil and make it so expensive normal folks can'y afford it?"

THAT would be my very 1st thought.

no joke.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would take the day off of work, run around naked in the streets and rejoice that the truth was given to us because we deserve to know about the ET presence and visitation to Earth as human beings. President Bush is just as mortal as we are. What gives them the right to keep this information secret?

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
In many ways it's something that I've expected for a long time.

If the aliens presented themselves as evil flesh eating lizards, hell bent on consuming mankind, that would be different.

If they came as friends, or even made themselves known in a public way, I'd love it.

I just know we can't be alone...............

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I would fart and then check my underwear for stains! I would make a sign saying "I told you so, aliens are real, who’s that crazy now" and walk and display it everywhere I go. I would go and spit a fat loogy in my co-workers face and laugh at them. Rub this info in their face and be the happiest man ever. Then I would find out if the female aliens are hot, and try kicking it to one of them. Then I would want to seduce the female alien and have her give me a ride in her brand new flying saucer, find a quiet little corner in space and make out……. Ok I’m dreaming too much. What would I do? I really don’t know, I’ll probably get scared at first and get in contact with family and friends. Then watch the news and see what develops from there, and of course get in contact with you guys and talk about the greatest news ever, that we are actually being visited by ET’s.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

We would get him drunk and make him chug a gallon of beer.

Probably the best answer, that is if we can meet them.

What would I do though? Probably hide. Im quite frightened of the little buggers.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This mite very well be case is the world keeps on going the way it is. After all what a great way to get everyone to stop figthing. Its like when to brothers figth and the only person that can stop it is dad. Cause both brothers fear dad. In our case the UFO's are "dad" and the kids in this exsample are Isreal and palestine.
Are you going to aruge with a UFO ship that has death rays ?.Not to mention The pure amount of immunity need to insure everone involed would cover 80% of the govenmet. So If George Bush Made An Announcement, What Would You Do, Its NEVER going to happen sorry.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by helium3]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

If George Bush Made An Announcement, What Would You Do?

Pretty much put my affairs in order. After all, Bush isn't exactly known for his stellar diplomacy... As soon as he opened his mouth, we'd probably be looking down the barrell of a PU37 explosive space modulator.....

Seriously though, I'd probably start updating my resume' as my job is pretty linked with the oil industry, hehe....

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This must be one of them there Republican pre-poll trial balloons (Mogul). If it came out of 43's mouth I'd say it was a lie - conditioned response. If it came out of the right side of Cheney's mouth I'd believe it... the left side no. If 43's daddy, 41 said it then I'd believe it.

"You don't know the half of it", George Bush 41st POTUS when questioned on the existence of aliens...

The Airstream is loaded and buried in the hill... I'd go there and monitor the sitch - all shotguns and Charlie-tricks online.

[edit on 26-9-2005 by highgroundsys0p]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I would wait for confirmation by other more credible world leaders.
Apologies to GWB lover(s) out there.

Then I would offer my services in educating the elderly and for those who may have trouble accepting our new friends.

I have relatives that would not understand what is going on, through no fault of their own.

Probably try to sell some Alien glowsticks too
jk.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Well, if they were hostile, I'd lock & load and get ready... Otherwise not much would change... Except I'd book myself a ticket off this rock on one of their tour buses... Err... Tour ships?

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I would probably laugh at all the fake-ass people that would say "Ive always believed in aliens!" although they always denied it before. You know that it would happend, right?

[edit on 27-9-2005 by anorwegianguy1972]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I would make a trifle

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
First off I'd get straight on ATS, arrange for an ATS party on the nearest Saturday night, and then buy food and drink for that party. I'd also invite any aliens who read ATS.

Then I'd go to school like normal (so long as it's not cancelled) and then laugh in the faces of the people who thought I was crazy. And I'd go about the rest of my day doing that.

Now if they were hostile. I'd go straight to the nearest gun store, buy what I can and then hunker down in my house. And pray that our redicuously large nuclear arsenal convinces them that Earth isn't worth the effort to conquer.

Either way I'd still try to throw a party for all ATSers within the general area.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It would be very frightening. I'm not afraid of the aliens, but we all know that W could tear up an anvil with a rubber mallet, so.....

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
First off I'd get straight on ATS, arrange for an ATS party on the nearest Saturday night, and then buy food and drink for that party. I'd also invite any aliens who read ATS.

That's an absolutely brilliant idea!
Imagine getting together and meeting all the people you had been conversing with on ATS over such a triumphal announcement. Cool ...

For me personally, I would immediately pack up my things and my wife and I would head out to my properties in a remote part of the bush here in Australia. Why? Because if they are hostile, then at least isolation offers the chance of protection. If they are friendly, then I have nothing to worry about and am willing to look like a coward for a few weeks until things die down. After all, even if I wanted to join cyberdude's ATS we-told-you-so-we-knew-we-werent-crazy-bet-you-wish-you-had-a-fancy-tin-foil-hat-right-about-now-dontcha party, I have people other than myself to think about. So that is what I would actually do - it's not very grand and it's not what I would do were I by myself, but there are other factors to consider.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
if georgie made an announcment about ET?.....

well, I would have to admit this administration isnt ALL lies afterall....

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
if georgie made an announcment about ET?.....

well, I would have to admit this administration isnt ALL lies afterall....

Touché, lost.

Well said.

Sanc'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join