It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Green Children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Gosh if some really exotic looking people appeared out of nowhere and in your backyard what would you do? Let the military cart them off to area 51 never to be seen again or go to make some serious money?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I'd of course try and make some money off of it. Who wouldn't?

Then send them to area 51 with exclusive rights in writing to be able to visit them, with copies made as proof.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Since when did the government become a respector of a silly piece of paper. If they pop up in my backyard. I know some rich guys who own an island. We can take the girls there. we'll let they government have the dudes.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That

sounds delightful.

And we are way off topic. hahah

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'd be pimping them lke crazy. I forgot the color wears off in a year or two.
But seriously I'd be really freaked out by these people. I would definitely call the military.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I probably wouldn't, a different skin color wouldn't be enough for me to get scared.

Now if their skin secreted toxin or something like that, that's where I'd get freaked out.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFRemmy
I probably wouldn't, a different skin color wouldn't be enough for me to get scared.

Now if their skin secreted toxin or something like that, that's where I'd get freaked out.

This isn't your site is it?
www.fortunecity.com...
it is isn't it? You aren't going to stay a virgin until you find one of these women are you???

[edit on 26-10-2005 by scienceguy94]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Originally posted by SFRemmy

This isn't your site is it?
www.fortunecity.com...
it is isn't it? You aren't going to stay a virgin until you find one of these women are you???

[edit on 26-10-2005 by scienceguy94]

Such a shame I'm not a virgin.

I'm quite happt with my current girlfriend.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Im married so im out. But if there is some guy out there who did a photoshop job on a bunch of models means that there would be a market that would pay any price for a woman like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Heh guys,
Maybe it was a story that has passed through time and has been embelished
by folk who couldn't read or write, maybe the priority of staying alive had been
at the forefront of their lives for so long, that this respite of two kids speaking
in another tongue, was a welcoming change.
Come on... GREEN CHILDREN?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

Come on... GREEN CHILDREN?

Well, like I said, there are people in the Andes mountains with blue skin due to the lack of blood flow. I also believe there's some politician with blue skin in like montana, somewhere in the west. We also had those polar bear pictures. So if humans can turn blue, surely there's a way for them to turn green.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We can use logic to deduce if these kids were actually green skinned
facts
Two kids pop out of nowhere
Villiagers were astonished at the odd color of thier skin
Therefore it was not natural.
Even primitive people are not stupid
They said they were from land where everybody was green.
Deducing from above facts that some factor in thier environment caused green skin.

Against
if there really was such an event then people all over the land would come over to see the freak show.
there would be writings about it in other stories.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94

Against
if there really was such an event then people all over the land would come over to see the freak show.
there would be writings about it in other stories.

However, this story originated in the middle ages when only the priests and religious people knew how to write. So that wouldn't happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I swore I heard of a story of where some scientists genetically engineered a human to look green(photsynthetic?) and stuck her in morocco where she should be isolated. I cannot find this anywhere. maybe these type of people exist today in deep underground government labs such as area 51 and dulce. They are being engineered for the most expensive call girls in the world.

posted on Nov, 11 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
General: JOHNSON!!!

Scientist: Yes sir?

Gen: How are those green girls coming along?

Sci: Excellent sir!

Gen: Good good. You did ummm.....make them the best *mumble*call girls*mumble* right?

Sci: Indeed sir.

Gen: Good good. Ohhhhhh mama, papa gets some lovin' tonight.

posted on Nov, 12 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
you should know that the military has also created blue ones as well. "Once you go blue nothing else will Do"

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Just found this article and thought I had to add it here. Still no confirmation or cause determined, but a green puppy has been born.

www.local6.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is interesting. Either this is a genetic mutation or the dog placenta colored it. But how would it be possible to semi permanent color skin? are there dyes that could be eaten that would do this?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
One possible explanation is on this website, which basically explains where the children came from and why their skin was green - www.feralchildren.com...
and I also found this funny children's book relating to the myth:

cool eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This sounds crazy but I am placing a causal link between our discussion about the green children and the green puppy that was born.
see this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

maybe our discussions caused this anomaly!

we better stop this thread or a real green person will be born

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join