It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Since I'm not one of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe then obviously I won't be one of "them". I'll die with the rest of you.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Call me Switzerland with a case of beer and a lawn chair watching the fight and making bets. Cause thats what I want to do and gosh darnit I am free to do what I want to do.

If I were forced to join I would pick the group my family is fighting for. I don't care how big the cause I could never fight against them.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, may be I'll be alive long enough to see some of you folks digging in the Camp with me.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeper69
Since I'm not one of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe then obviously I won't be one of "them". I'll die with the rest of you.

Not a problem, I will pull some strings and get you in with 'them'. Okay, not likely. But, my real plan is for the common person to unite in a global movement to wrest power from the establishment. They aren't likely to just hand over the keys to the planet, so we will have to organize a very large group. I would hope for 3 or 4 billion people, that should be enough to do it. Then we take all the equity and divvie it up more evenly, new rules, play fair. And then start over, and maybe make a go of it that time.

More likely though, the NWO will gain power in the next decade, I will die in a mysterious single car accident with no witnesses on some deserted country road, and the investigation will claim I killed myself. Just for the record.........they're full of it, I would never do that. But hey, if I am wrong and I don't die in some mysterious fluke accident, maybe we can pull it off.
Who's with me?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
"...I will die in a mysterious single car accident with no witnesses on some deserted country road, and the investigation will claim I killed myself."

Interesting that you said that...almost the same exact scenario happened to a friend of mine a few years ago, I won't say what he did that makes the death suspect, but it was one of the greatest incidents in my life that made me really start to wonder what the US government is up to...

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
It is either a completely unexpected suicide, a single plane crash, a single car crash, or failing any of those, occasionally there is collateral damage from the action. I have seen dozens of cases of this kind of death scenario, all over the world. Perfectly happy, energetic, optimistic people who then apparently kill themselves in unusual manners.
Experienced pilots crash due to 'rookie' mistake, or freak part failure. And perfectly competent drivers inexplicably drive off a cliff by accident just before they were to testify etc......
Our local paper, the Vancouver Sun, once ran an article outlining 25 peoples' suspicious deaths, all of whom were business associates of the last Democratic President and the Mrs. I found it surprising that this credible newspaper ran it, and it leant credibility to the article, the Vanc. Sun is no Enquirer, etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If a global government fell into place, be it forcefully or through our worlds’ leaders agreeing to a "magnificent plan," I must doubt an uprising against it would be effective. One side (the citizens) will have numbers but will lack technology and resources as well as that majority will likely be unwilling to fight. The other side (military power[s]) will have a strong command and control structure, logistics, superior technology, and unwavering loyalty of its people and soldiers. While it would be possible to defeat the regime coming into power, it would be unlikely mainly due to apathy. Another thing to consider is if this NWO is taking control, it has a plan, and a good one. If that wasn’t the case, they wouldn’t be trying because one doesn’t try when the stakes are so incredibly high and they feel they are destined to lose.

Expanding on the apathy ideal, people are normally only interested in that which effects them directly, and in a dramatic sense. The public does not react to rumors nor does it react to radical statements which aren’t proven 100% correct, unless the source is 100% reliable. This means, if a band of conspiracy theorists had evidence based on logic (assumption) that something terrible is happening and it needs to be stopped before it’s too late, the majority wouldn’t listen.

So let’s look at a plausible but general scenario in which the United States government might begin its “end-game” for the destruction of civil rights, opening up the door for true dictatorship, or a one world government (same difference). One city or region at a time is being struck by a cataclysmic event due to nature (storms, earthquakes, disease, etc), terrorist attacks (nuclear device explosions, chemicals, disease, etc), plunder by opposing forces (“war” with one or more nations), or extremely violence civil unrest. Each time this occurs the government sends in the military as well as various other agencies (FEMA, NORTHCOM, etc) to deal with the “un-foreseen” tragedy. Each city or region then falls under martial law, and the rights of the citizens are virtually ripped away, but only a small amount with each instance.

Another problem arises however. The government isn’t able to respond quickly due to the fact America is a large country, and its resources are spread thin. This is immediately noticed and soon addressed with a draft, increasing the militaries soldiers, and this is necessary otherwise there won’t be enough to deal with the situations at hand. As time goes on, and more events of great magnitude occur, it becomes obvious we need to leave units in each city and region otherwise we will continue to have extreme logistics problems resulting in the loss of many lives unnecessarily. The events continue to occur, and now it’s evident we must leave each city and region under martial law at all times, as there’s just no other way.

The United States is now a military state, entirely under the control of its armed forces and no citizen truly has any rights, except for in thought, in word, and on paper. Amazingly (or not), the people are now fanatic toward their government which has saved their lives and has performed and continues to perform brilliantly. People are celebrating in the streets and parades of soldiers and armored vehicles are seen everywhere, and loved. The vast majority are patriots, and in their eyes all is well. Those who are not patriots, are looked upon as criminals or even terrorists. The government rebuffs or secretly executes these people, but the media does not report this, and even if they did, the people would feel it was the right thing to do. “How dare you speak so terribly about your own government, the very same government which has saved your life,” they say.

For many (such as conspiracy buffs) this is obviously a bad thing, we know what is becoming of us. But as you sit behind your computer reading the independent reports of abuse, murder, and other unspeakable things at the hands of your savior of a government, you can’t think of a way to stop this. You realize it’s over, you’ve lost, because if you tell anyone what you know and what they should already know, you’ll be both criticized and be risking your own life. You log into AboveTopSecret.Com, but not to speak of how evil the government is because you fear for your safety, but to discuss the ghost you heard about from a friend the night before.

In my opinion, that would be the best way to pull it off, to take absolute control of the people. You see, the best way to oppress is to find a way into the peoples’ hearts, and let them oppress themselves for you. There would be no major fight against it, because by the time they’re figured out (if ever) it’s well passed too late. You can’t fight them when there’s two of their soldiers on every corner, can you? It’s all about deception and deterrence, not so much a true fight. To more directly answer the question, there are and will be no “sides” to be on as our foe will be our hero, because they made sure to keep their friends close, but their enemies closer.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bones 123
from the things i have learned through a select few about nwo i will resistthe freedom robbing corrupt organization the will try to control the WORLDwithout anyones knowledge.

If they're doing this without anyone's knowledge, how exactly are you going to resist 'em?

You can't resist what you don't know....

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Learn to surf or die fighting the rip tide...that about sums it up for me.

Rogues don't affiliate, they facilitate and hope what they sow takes root.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

I always look at it as though we all do resist what we don't know, near every time. Any slight change in our environment is unsettling and uncomfortable at first, and so it is often resisted. Maybe the existing corporate CEO's, world leaders, and media icons, if given the reins, would do a fine job of uniting the planet in a utopian society where all the present crap is gone, no more pollution, crime, poverty, etc....
I am not saying these present power brokers couldn't do it. But I look at the record, historically, and thats enough for me to vote for a new world order, e pluribus unum, novus ordo seclorum, etcetera. If we all swallow our pride, and let go of our security blankets, (Hummers, Ski Lodges, Yachts, and so on....), not completely, but just temporarily, till we know we arent letting 50 000 kids die each day. Then we can work on monster 4 by 4's and 300 horsepower motorcycles. But the kids gotta come first. Even before the new fighter jets, sniper rifles, and nitevision goggles with IR illuminaters. The money we'd save by dismantling the world military........
there would be no poverty, despite what the 'experts' will argue. They will cry 'job loss', etc. Yeah, darn right there is job loss. No more making these things just so you can blow them up. It is kind of pointless, really.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"Which side will you join?"

Any side that doesn't include GWB, Blair and their cronies...

...what I'd give to duke it out with any of those idiots!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

I always look at it as though we all do resist what we don't know, near every time.

The things you mentioned in your post have one thing in common...you're aware of them (even if only on a vague, "something is wrong" level).

Point remains...you can't really resist something of which you're unaware. (But we're floating a little OT here)

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
But if I'm drafted, I hope it's the side with the coolest uniforms.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Resist.

I am of the mindset that governments are wrong to begin with.

Humans are free by inherant right.. no one or thing has the right to tell any living thing how it should live.

Its wrong.

We are not truly free now, but I will be damned if I ever allow myself to be a part of that sort of imprisoning of the human race.

I won't be a slave or a sheep.

No Sir, No maam.. not today or any day to come. I may die fighting but at least I will die according to my will.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The winning side... atleast im honest.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ah yes the pre-historic instinct of survival. We are all guilty of this, most of us do it everyday.

The NWO that I read so commonly about is that of a bleak dictatorship. So no, this I am not for or ever will be. I stand for the rights of the citizens to rule their own lives as they see fit; without prejudice nor government intervention.

The only way they would have my support is if they were fix global economic issues as well as provide massive amounts of humanitarian aide to the countries that need it the most.

From what I have read, this is not on their agenda

[edit on 28-9-2005 by gangster45]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The multiplicity of choice: to die fighting for what you know is right, or to be told what is right but those who now little or nothing about your circumstances and care little for you as a human being.

If the greedy and corrupt can't let me live free, they better kill me now.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
If the greedy and corrupt can't let me live free, they better kill me now.

i hope your just saying that to get an opportunity strike, cus that will probably be arranged. (on me too lol).

personally Id rather destroy the earth than hand it to them. Its a good thing I read the end of the book and believe it.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sounds to me like a chorus of Eeyores. It'll never work. We're doomed.

I have not yet begun to fight. The fight isn't over, it hasn't even begun yet. But if we don't even try, we forfeit and they win by default. We still have a couple years to make plans, and there are numerous groups already doing so. Some have been around for 50 years. Come on people, now is not the time to run away. We shall overcome. Go team. Win one for the gipper. Go big or go home. Die with your boots on. Never give up.
Okay, enough cliches. Seriously, the resignation that I see expressed here has to be overcome if we are to have any chance.
Action speaks louder than words. I know the secret weapon that is so invincible that they cannot defeat it. It conquers all, and is the only thing that can eliminate the negative energy, the hate, the fear, and the greed that is so prevalent around us. But for it to be most effective when it is needed most it is probably best not to show our trump card prematurely, so my lips are sealed. If we use this one thing effectively, and there is enough of us involved, we cannot lose. Well........ I think so anyway. I have been wrong before, but I have got a really good feeling about this one, and my instincts are sharper than ever these days. They have been honed by years of being ignored by me. I would instinctively know the right thing to do, but my brain would disagree, and I must have spent 30 years or so going with the perennial loser. The countless hardships I endured due to siding with my brain finally sunk in. Since that day, I always side with my gut over my brain, and it has made a huge difference. I guess the reason I spent 30 years fighting the tide was likely because it just didn't make sense. Well, now I know that that is not important. What is important is doing what I feel in my heart is the right thing to do. And when by brain protests, and advises the logical route, I just ignore that 'know it all', cuz it has no heart. And ya gotta have heart.
Omnia Vincit Amor
Amen

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
The question is, do you wish to live with your family, nice home, money, food etc or be hunted down (if that does happen)tis all very well resisting but you need alot of people to do that

If it was a war which is religious based, and thw NWO was the antichrist or some evil secular government, I would happily fight against it, remembering a quote of the book of revelation, "happy are those who die in the service if the lord".

I think I would probably resist, but with non-lethal weapons, ie tazers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join