It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anybody seen threshhold

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
That is a good show its about aliens that infest humans and like mind control. really good show! its on at thursdays.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Not bad so far. I like it best of all the new sci-fi shows they came out with.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   
by the way that show invasion just sucks!!! its horrible!!!

Thresholds second episode was OK. but the third ones gonna be really good. On every show the third episode is good. I don't like the fact that these guys don't have any govt to deal with tho. That is kinda dumb. Cause they are the govt so its kind of pointless. don't they know everything about aliens?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
this weeks show was pretty good also -- Although I did feel bad about the boss lady. (Sorry I am horrible at names) It is one of the new shows I am enjoying so far this season

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Ya this weeks show was good except that she lost her advisor and they did not show what is gonna be on next time. I wonder what it is. Personally I like the swat guy. He's awesome. I like when they circle the black govt vans and capture a guy.

They don't have a themesong. They don't need it though.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Too bad its been CANCELED
at epi 13 or something, not even a full season in usa

i thought this show rocked up their with x-files i thought ho hum to the company that made it which i think cancels a few other top notch shows in thier prime, idiots any show they produce i wont watch unles it reached season 2 or 3.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That sucks badly. My mom thought they were making more, thats why it stopped. I guess not. I'll have to tell her the news.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
well there might be more in the UK as SKY did buy it and its one of their main major promotions there were ads all over place saying comming soon etc etc, so SKY maybe might pay for more episodes at least to end of a season and end it there maybe.

new topics

top topics

join