It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo in Road tripp??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
about 36min 45sec in the movie, you can se 2 object in the background, one smale light object. one other, i dontknoew, but i think one of them is a plane, :S :S :S

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You're gonna wanna give a link so people have some idea what you're talking about. Add a little more of your own thoughts, and then we're cookin.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
You're gonna wanna give a link so people have some idea what you're talking about. Add a little more of your own thoughts, and then we're cookin.

Just watch the movie

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09

Just watch the movie

Man. That was quality.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09

Just watch the movie

Nice knowin' ya ...

Some of us don't own the movie, mate, or have ready access to it. Is there any chance you could post a screenshot of the image you are talking about, or perhaps describe it a little better? What does it look like? Is it a ball of light or does it look metallic? Is it round, square, does it look like a plane? Is it moving or is it stationary? Is the scene at night or during the day? How far away does the object appear to be?

Providing these kinds of details and posting some of your own thoughts about what you think this object might possibly be would be a great help to those of us who can't watch the movie but still want to know what you're talking about.

[edit on 24/9/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
that scene comes about 12 minutes and 18 seconds after the milking the prostate scene. right?

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I swear there is a flying saucer in the movie 'Twister'.

I watched the movie a few times on TV and always spotted it hovering in the sky in the wreaked town scene.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
i tried lookin for it on google but i had a hard time................i hate google

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You lose.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join