It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot's UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hi Guys,

came across this interesting video never seen it here on ATS it shows some kind of craft become visible then disappear in plain sight i don't know what to make of it

what's your opinions?

eyepod.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
No idea. but :

There is only
one explanation for
what you are
witnessing here. A
craft from another
world employing an
inter-dimensional
cloaking technique

How the sausages do they know it's an "inter-dimensional cloaking technique" and what's that supposed to be in the first place???

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'll defer to the video editing experts but I am always curious as to why someone would add cheesy music to their film and make it seem fake.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
it goes under water at one point , but im still clueless lol all i can say is its not a bird or planet or trick of the light what the heck else is there??

Graham

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The cheesy music gives it away as a hoax...Remember the WTC UFO(CGI)?

"There it is"

"No, its over there"

Then it shoots by the helicopter and shoots straight up with a trail of smoke behind it

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't have any idea what I'm looking at in the footage. When I see it I don't think UFO.
I'm wouldn't try to debunk anything, anyone says but I'm not impressed.
I am no tech in any sense of the word. But I feel what I'm looking at here could easily be duplicated digitally.
The music is cheesy and detracts from the credibilty. The written naration seems to be trying to tell me what I'm seeing rather than simply presenting the image itself. That detracts from credibilty , as well.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
yea it could be legit, but it has more of an impact when there isn't editing and lame music. It's just more professional and scientific. Not just some cool video that "could" be a ufo. When will people learn.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He could just be excited about what he's doing, and added the music for the spacy effect..., who know's, but it looks pretty interesting though.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Soooo they are following this thing from a helo then is the gist? Perhaps they should gotten closer to it

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
i don't think the guy who filmed it added the music though.

Graham

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I like this video, you can take or leave the music, it really does'nt bare any importance what so ever, if u watch it and slow it down on the media player
it looks a lot more interesting, the first ufo does'nt disapear it just moves incredably fast,
i dont really know what to make of it Graham, it looks genuine, but you never really know nowadays,

Has the film been analized?

All the best

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
you can 'see' the reflection on the window glass. It is nothing more sunlight being reflected off the glass surface. In order words it is a HOAX!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am completly stumped.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i don't know what to make of it either guys definately looks interesting aparantly the guy has only just come forward with it,he filmed it back in 1999

Graham

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I still think it looks like a bird flapping its wings.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This is still questionable...

could have been much less so, if he would have panned back to insure that there wasn't a reflected light source within the cabin...

It does look like it is kept somewhat within the "movement" of the airplane that is filming it, so it could be an unusual reflection... (they seemed to be traveling the same speed)

one thing for sure... they don't know either... and they pretend to...

Looks like a reflection on the window... doesn't really look like it goes underwater... so the 'plasma' excuse could still apply...

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretman
you can 'see' the reflection on the window glass. It is nothing more sunlight being reflected off the glass surface. In order words it is a HOAX!

What reflection, can u plz point out the reflection on the window,
is it the first ufo clip, that is a reflection?
or, is it the underwater ufo thats a reflection?
or even, is it the clip with 3 ufo's, that are reflection(s)?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Too grainy to determine anything. My debunker side says it's a reflection or something. Certainly the first part. I've seen jets make slow turns like that and just "disappear," when they actually just stop reflecting so much sunlight. The other stuff is just junk.

Again. Single photos or videos mean almost nothing other than curiosities. They don't advance the field of inquiry at all.

Shrug.

top topics

join