It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW CHeck This Out!! They Do Exist!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
See, Maybe those hoytie toytie type scientists here are wrong!

Proof they do exist!
Getting rid of illusion of time, reaching the state of integrated singularity type IV advanced alien civilizations travel instantaneously
India Daily Technology Team
Sep. 22, 2005

Scientists are finding early evidence of the fact that super advanced alien type IV civilizations are capable of traveling through the Hyperpsace and Universes instantaneously.www.indiadaily.com...

Serious investigation is going on how they can do the same.

Do you know what this means? If they manage to figure this out, the possibilities are limitless, and I'm going back to kick my own butt for not figuring out how to do this myself!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In about 5 mins the ZPE guys are going to be all over this and they will have stolen your thread ...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
From the link.
The headline,
Getting rid of illusion of time, reaching the state of integrated singularity type IV advanced alien civilizations travel instantaneously

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
First India Daily.

Second HAHAHAHA.

Third HAHAHAHA.

That's it.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
First India Daily.

Second HAHAHAHA.

Third HAHAHAHA.

That's it.

Go ahead, giggle, but if you get vaporized, don't say they didn't try to warn you!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
India Daily has the journalistic integrity of the Weekly World News... I believe that's the source of the jest... Initially it may look on the up and up, but many here at ATS have revealed it for what it is....

You're not the first, nor will you be the last, to think it the break we've been waiting for though.... Sadly, it isn't....

Search ATS for "India Daily", if you want to see some of the results from looking into it, and the cautions of it....

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
was there ever any doubt that they excist?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
if they do come for you just pull a Bill and Ted and announce that you will go back in time and bring a garbage can to dump on their heads.

that trick has worked a number of times for me and always makes me laugh.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
India Daily has the journalistic integrity of the Weekly World News... I believe that's the source of the jest... Initially it may look on the up and up, but many here at ATS have revealed it for what it is....

You're not the first, nor will you be the last, to think it the break we've been waiting for though.... Sadly, it isn't....

Search ATS for "India Daily", if you want to see some of the results from looking into it, and the cautions of it....

AWWWWWW MAN!!!!!!!!!! Like I said, go ahead, giggle......( at me making myself into a horse's behind....)

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
denial28,
That was a great pix that indiadaily has and I remember it being posted here a few weeks ago. Did a search but I am coming up dry of getting a link

The thing is that IndiaDaily has taken a real scientific discovery and have extrapolated greatly from a minimum amount of data. I mean look at the article, In the first post, it went from the creation of a black hole at the edge of the universe and suddenly it is an alien race creating and using black holes to enter hyperspace. Now, if you take a quick look at the speed of light, if this occurance did actually happen as IndiaDaily is reporting, then it happened Billions of years ago and not at the time that they detected it.
Question, based on all the scientific knowledge that we posess today, how can they make that leap in "logic"? That is the same as saying that you are going to add 1 and 1 to get 5.
According to what IndiaDaily says and the information that I have been able to gather on this, the time span in which the birth of the black hole was only 17 seconds. so how do they get the information that an alien race is using ZPE to create the blackhole?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Crap! have you seen the articles on that website!?

Don't believe anything you read; holds no scientific merrit at all.

I mean come on...

Scientists are finding early evidence of the fact that super advanced alien type IV civilizations...

That opening sentence alone should make people smell the fiction.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I have quite a soft spot for the India Daily. I like to think of the journalists sat there at some computer tapping this bollocks out with a beer in one hand and a cig hanging out of their mouths. Their editor screaming at them "Have you got that f-ing stupid type IV alien civilizations story out yet?!?" and the journalist "yeah, yeah. How do you spell civilization anyway?"

Also love the way it's the India Daily "Technology Team" as well. My bet is that is exactly the same team as the "Business Team" and the "Bollywood" team.

I don't reckon that the people who write this take it seriously and I don't think anyone else should too.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
When did type IV civilizations even come from?

In the book "Hyperspace", theorical physicist Michio Kaku mentioned three kinds of civilizations:

Type I – this civilization harnesses the energy output of an entire planet.

Type II – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a star, and generates about 10 billion times the energy output of a Type I civilization.

Type III – this civilization harnesses the energy output of a galaxy, or about 10 billion time the energy output of a Type II civilization.

There was no type 4

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Once again my apologies. Some better links I hope.
www.intuition.org...
CONSCIOUSNESS AND HYPERSPACE with SAUL-PAUL SIRAG
This is an in depth inteview regarding hyperspace being a reality

www.rialian.com...
And this explains thoery of the ability for beings to cross over to here from alternate universes
Once again, many apologies for using the IndiaDaily as a reputable news source. I shall now beat myself silly with a wet noodle.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray
Scientists are finding early evidence of the fact that super advanced alien type IV civilizations...

as opposed to the not quite so advanced alien type III civilizations and we should not forget to give mention to the backwards alien type II civilization. Total failure in the schematics but worth mentioning.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
India Daily is not the only place to find out about Type IV civilizations. All you naysayers who poo poo this poster because he found it on India Daily are a bunch of hoity toity pseudo intellectual snobs. Instead of arguing the facts, you argue the source of the facts. Google type IV civilizations and you will find many links that ARE NOT INDIA DAILY.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
About type IV beings:

Q on Star Trek TNG is often used by Kaku as an example of a type IV being. Type IV are masters of all energy - all time and space. In the words of Kaku, type IV beings would seem like gods.

www.physicsforums.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
so aside from india daily, star trek forums talk about them too. oh, I'm sorry I poked fun now.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And I heard about Zero Point Energy in Stargate earlier...

A Zero Point Module, abbreviated ZPM, is a fictional power device in the Stargate universe capable of generating immense amounts of energy utilizing zero point energy which derives from a phenomenon known as the quantum foam (subatomic wormholes opening and closing constantly in and out of subspace). The ZPM contains an artificially created region of spacetime from which this power is drawn. As ZPMs work off a thermodynamically irreversible process, every ZPM (if used) will eventually reach maximum entropy, at which point it is depleted and can no longer provide power. The amount of energy generated by three ZPMs is sufficient to power an energy shield over a city the size of Manhattan for 10,000 years, as well as for interstellar travel.

The ZPM was created by the Ancients, the first evolution of humans millions of years ago. The city of Atlantis utilizes ZPM technology and requires three ZPMs to be fully functional.

en.wikipedia.org...[/link]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by plop
About type IV beings:

Q on Star Trek TNG is often used by Kaku as an example of a type IV being. Type IV are masters of all energy - all time and space. In the words of Kaku, type IV beings would seem like gods.

www.physicsforums.com...

Thats the first I heard of that and im pretty sure that wasnt in Hyperspace.

For all practical purposes a being with such power would be GOD. Very interesting

[edit on 23-9-2005 by ShadowXIX]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join