It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane News Coverage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What News source do you think has the best overall Hurricane coverage?

NBC
MSNBC
CNN
ABC
CBS
FOX
The Weather Channel

The reason I ask, I have been glued to the TV since Katrina and now Rita has come along and the Hurricane coverage has been very good by all the major news outlets and I am wondering if you all flip and search for the most current news on the Hurricane.

I have been bouncing back and fourth between MSNBC and Fox for Hurricane coverage.

And it seems to me as if the Fox News Channel has more new up to date info than the others, any thoughts on this.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Fox is what I watch. During Katrina, the had the most up to date info and live coverage of all of them. I just wish the darn cable man would get here already so I can watch.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The media conspiracy kept the track on Houston and Galveston. It is big "news" to evacuate a major city. Now that the track is now headed toward Louisiana, many Houstonians are realizing that they needlessly evacuated and some are stranded with no gas on the interstate.

Evacuating Beaumont, TX or Lake Charles, LA is not going to get the ratings like Houston or Galveston.

I knew it wasn't going to Houston, and was puzzled on why they kept the storm track there for so long. Now I know it was just for TV ratings.

BTW I am on the east side of Rita about 50 miles east of Lake Charles. So this might be my last post before I lose power.

Right now I'm just sitting back waiting to get slammed.

The hurricane news coverage on all levels have failed.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
ATSNN of course.

Pooling the best of every media resource for comprehensive coverage! Bwaha!

Coming live tonight.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The only news coverage I've been watching is CNN's the situation room with Wolf Blitzer. And only because its what my household likes to watch.

top topics

join