It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Videos to Know What is Going On

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I have d/l several videos, and after reviewing have found 2 key videos anyone who wants to know why today is so screwed up need to watch.

OutFoxed
and
Orwell Rolls in his Grave

Needed questions are asked, no republican would answer. It shows in detail how the republicans/big businesses have corrupted politics, news, and the country. How the FCC which is suppose to keep the Media undercontrol is actually owned by Fox News. Rupert gave Mike Powell, head of FCC, over 30 trips paid. Other FCC chairmembers were given a dozen or more trips paid individually by the same man. Bill O'Reily says on National TV he has only told one person to shut up, they then play over half a dozen times he yells "SHUT UP!".

Or how Rupert got his billion dollar deal in China by giving the daughter of a communist leader a book deal.

Or how the FCC gave billions to Fox News and The Right Wing Radio Channel.

Or how several family members/family friends of Bush sold the country to him in 00 from rigging elections in FLorida and rigging news coverage(Where all southern states, no matter what the polls said, were to be given to Bush, including Florida which he lost) to and people/corporations working for the GOP rigged the voting by banning anyone who was black from voting. In Florida it is known that if you were black you were not allowed to vote. In one county predomitadely black it was a 1 to 4 ratio of people turned away, or 20%, while in a predomitadely white county only 1 in 2,000 were turned away, or about .5% of the people in that county.

Also showed that yes the people that were on the list of over 57,700 people who were guily of crimes were guilty of being black. Less then 5% were actual felons/ex-felons, but the other 95% were black so not allowed to vote.

Also had memos from Fox News specifically telling them to not cover anything that made Bush, Cheney, Haliburton, Enron, Rumsfeld, and Rice look bad while finding everything to humiliate/discredit CLinton, Jesse Jackson, Al Gore, Hillary CLinton, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry. Also had proof that the White House, Karl ROve mainly, sent memos to FOx News and Republican Radio Shows telling them what to say, why they all say the same thing.

Great movies, others I watched were...
The Power of Nightmares-BBC Documentary
New WOrld Order Conspiracy
BBC-Bush, Satanism, NWO, and the Illuminati

But they weren't as good as the first two.

Question! ANything like this on the democrats/liberals? I looked but most I got were GOP saying Clinton killed some kid by running him over with a train after making him write a suicide note/his girlfriend break up with him because he did something. You know like all those Hollywood movies on the JFK Killing where they have the CIA do it but they never say why just the CIA got up one day and decided to kill JFK for the hell of it.

Also found several sites about how Reagan and Bush Sr. had child sex parties, they referenced a movie/documentary on it but I couldn't find it. Anyone know what it was called?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa one conspiracy at a time there.

And yes, I'm not a fan of this electronic voting system either. Way too many potential flaws and far from tamper proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Edited by me...I now can see what was posted so my reply makes no sense and is no longer needed. Thanks

[edit on 23-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

xu

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
the first post is actually a reply, it appears Full Metal started the thread yet we cant see his post for some reason.

While I was writing this reply I noticed I can see the first post in the reply page hmmm. here is the quote of it:

Originally posted by Full Metal
I have d/l several videos, ...

edit: it seems that the problem is solved

[edit on 23-9-2005 by xu]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Question! ANything like this on the democrats/liberals?

Fahrenhype 9/11

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Also found several sites about how Reagan and Bush Sr. had child sex parties, they referenced a movie/documentary on it but I couldn't find it. Anyone know what it was called?

It was maybe called 'conspiracy of silence'
not sure if that is the one you were thinking of.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The Five documentaries I've seen that are the best, out of at least 30 I've seen regarding politics and war:

Martial Law 9/11: the only 9/11 documentary that is not only entertaining but soul crushing and investigative to the core

The Corporation: Learn how Americna corporations were in bed with Hitler, and subjegate 3rd world countries to make the crap you buy.

Enron: Smartest Guys In The Room

Waco: The Rules Of Engagement(won an Academy Award)

Masters of the Universe: An investigative look at the federal reserve, bilderberg, trilateral, cfr and how it truly relates to the present day without the conspiracy hoopla

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yea, the media is all right-wing controlled by republicans in the FCC...keep on smoking the hippy lettuce.

Funny think how liberals are all about free speach but when someone disagrees they would happily have them censored.

The fact of the matter is short of Fox News, talk radio, and the net in some cases, the mainstream media is nothing more than a free propaganda machine for the democrat party...and they admit as much when polled. That's why they have zero credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Check out these two:

The Philosophy of Zionism & Isreal - Discusses that "real Torah Jews" have no interest in a state of Isreal, that the very concept of a nation of God's people has nothing to do with political boundaries and may only come through peaceful means. It then goes on to explain that the Israeli state is used as a pawn by the Zionists.

and

The Power of Nightmares BBC Documentary - A look at the propaganda matrix of the elite.

I've seen most of the documentaries already mentioned.. they all get two thumbs up.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i think full metal is correct. we have websites such as infowars.com and prisonplanet.com, prisonplanet.com had an article about Bush and his administration being indicted.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In regard to Fox News Channel, what was happening before it was created and what happened after its creation?

Before its creation, most people with common sense was about fed up with the huge liberal slant; they were about to have a mass reaction to the bile. What is to be done in such a situation? Give them what they think they want! Call it conservative, call it neutral and unbiased, call it a reptoid if you like, but whatever you call it, make sure that it is controlled.

Now, you have both sides able to get their ammunition to sling at their opponents in the workplace or around the tv set during Sunday afternoon football games; the imprtant thing is to control both sides and keep them feeling as if they have ownership.

top topics

join