It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Terrorist Gets 20: Plot To Kill Congressman & Bomb Mosque

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Guys, guys!!

What we must focus on is not the media per se, its the fact that Muslims arent the only ones who are suicide bombers and this wakes up those who believe otherwise.

This guy and the Jihadists are on the same side of the fence. Their view of their religion is twisted and wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
I do think that comparing the story of the sentencing of a terrorist that was arrested 4 years ago is not going to garner the same amount of media coverage as, say, the multiple suicide bombings in places like London.

What about the DC snipers? That happened how many years ago, and their sentencing made major headlines. Granted, they actually killed people. The shoe bomber didn't kill anyone and his trial made major headlines. Time, in my opinion, has nothing to do with it.

Also, I wanted to respond to the statement about being scared of a small group. Yes, numbers wise, American Jews make up a small % of our population, but their influence is much larger and powerful. That is what scares many people, and this is what scares me....

"Jewish" is not a nationality or ethnicity. It is a religion. And I feel that religion doesn't mix too nicely with power. Just look at our president. It is very complicated and I will not go further into it on a message board and put myself at risk of being labeled something that I am clearly not.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudja
Guys, guys!!

What we must focus on is not the media per se, its the fact that Muslims arent the only ones who are suicide bombers and this wakes up those who believe otherwise.

This guy and the Jihadists are on the same side of the fence. Their view of their religion is twisted and wrong.

I agree 100%. I don't think that the intent of the thread was to show that there are terrorists that are not muslims. Rather, I think it was a door to let your inner hatred of jews and israel out. Whatever, I'm done with it.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudja
Guys, guys!!

I agree 100%. I don't think that the intent of the thread was to show that there are terrorists that are not muslims. Rather, I think it was a door to let your inner hatred of jews and israel out. Whatever, I'm done with it.

The intention was to show that there are Jewish terrorists, and your government and media will either hide it from you, or outright lie.

We report, you decide....

[edit on 25-9-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
THE HIDDEN ANTHRAX LETTERS SUSPECT

The FBI knows of a man who was caught entering the lab where the Anthrax used in the letters was kept, after he had been fired for a racially motivated attack on a co-worker. So, why is the FBI wasting its time with Steven Hatfill? Because Dr. Philip Zack is Jewish.....

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I found this line from your link to be most telling:

"The evidence against the racist Zionist bigot Dr. Philip "Mengele" Zack "

pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I found this line from your link to be most telling:

"The evidence against the racist Zionist bigot Dr. Philip "Mengele" Zack "

pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

He was a racist bigot.

He was fired for ATTACKING an Egytian co-worker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join