It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Terrorist Gets 20: Plot To Kill Congressman & Bomb Mosque

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   

app.e2ma.net...:CampaignPublic/id:2785.130749953

MPAC SPEAKS AT JDL SENTENCING
JDL Leader Earl Krugel Sentenced to 20 Years for 2001 Terrorist Plot

(Los Angeles, 9/22/05) -- A member of the Jewish Defense League was sentenced today to 20 years for his role in a plot to blow up a Los Angeles-area mosque, the office of an Arab-American congressman, and the office of the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC).

Earl Krugel and the militant group's leader, Irv Rubin, were charged in December 2001 with conspiring in the bomb plot. Rubin died a year later from injuries suffered in what authorities said was a jailhouse suicide attempt.

Under his 2003 plea bargain, Krugel admitted conspiracy to violate the civil rights of worshippers at the King Fahd Mosque and also a weapons count tied to explosives that prosecutors said were meant for the field office of Congressman Darrell Issa (R-CA).

Krugel admitted in his plea agreement that he met with a teenage JDL recruit and showed him a list of mosques that were potential targets. He alleged that Rubin, who was present at the meetings, told the recruit to carry out the bombings. Krugel admitted he and Rubin targeted Issa because he is an Arab American. He also acknowledged calling mosques "filthy" and saying Arabs needed a "wake-up call."

The JDL has been responsible for at least 40 terrorist acts in the United States since its inception in 1968, according to the FBI. Law enforcement officials also said the original target of the foiled plot was MPAC'S LosAngeles office, but it was changed in the days before the planned attack.

The JDL is also suspected in the 1985 murder of Alex Odeh, the Southern Regional Director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC). Odeh was killed when a bomb exploded as he entered ADC's Santa Ana office. The FBI investigation remains open, and there is currently a $1 million reward for information leading to conviction. However, no arrests have been made. For more information see:www.fbi.gov...

Continued.....

How come the media in America never talks about all the Jewish terrorists?

You can bet that if this was Muslims it would be the top story for every single TV News agency.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by ArchAngel]

[edit on 22-9-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"How come the media in America never talks about all the Jewish terrorists? "

This is cause the media is owed by American-Jewish business man. I know im only new here but from what i have read 90% of posters here are PRO-Israel so asking question like that around here you are looking to get shot down. Just go with the flow and post a topic everyone can have a good old muslim bash at. Cause you question is TOO hard and a rather sticky topic .

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
"How come the media in America never talks about all the Jewish terrorists? "

This is cause the media is owed by American-Jewish business man. I know im only new here but from what i have read 90% of posters here are PRO-Israel so asking question like that around here you are looking to get shot down. Just go with the flow and post a topic everyone can have a good old muslim bash at. Cause you question is TOO hard and a rather sticky topic .

I understand that most people here are Zionists, but not everyone, and many are at least reading it.

I don't expect to see the debunkers in here jumping all over it though.....

They avoid what they can't wash away with their run-around rationalizations.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

How come AP News did not call them terrorists?

They are/were Terrorists, right?

Jewish Defense League Member Sentenced
Thu Sep 22, 4:22 PM ET

LOS ANGELES - A Jewish Defense League member was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in prison for his role in a plot to bomb a mosque and a Lebanese-American congressman's office.

During the hearing, Earl Krugel, 62, apologized and said he was a changed man.

But U.S. District Judge Ronald S.W. Lew described Krugel's actions as "promoting hatred in the most vile way" and sentenced him to the maximum under Krugel's plea agreement. Lew said Krugel had failed a polygraph test five times during the investigation.

"You are not that changed a person. You have more to give," the judge said.

Continued.....

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Low-Key Treatment of Jewish Terrorists Rubin and Goldstein Shows Double Standard
By Delinda C. Hanley

I t would have been easy to miss recent news reports of the arrest in Florida of Dr. Robert Goldstein and the violent death in a California prison of Irv Rubin, head of the Jewish Defense League (JDL). The low-key coverage was in sharp contrast to the screaming headlines announcing the arrest of Muslim or Arab “terrorists”—a fact that infuriates Muslim and Arab Americans, as well as any American wishing to be fully informed. Nor is this “merely” a matter of principle—had the two plots succeeded, scores, if not hundreds, of Muslim Americans, as well as a U.S. congressman, could have been killed or terrorized.

On Dec. 12, 2001, Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel were arrested in California and charged with plotting to blow up the King Fahd Mosque in Culver City, the offices of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, as well as that of US CONGRESMAN Darrell Issa (R-CA), who is the son of Lebanese immigrants. An unnamed fellow JDL member, who had carried out previous crimes for the organization, informed authorities of the plot and wore a wiretap to gather evidence. The FBI was able to catch Rubin and Krugel red-handed, with weapons and bomb-making equipment, along with the tapes of the pair plotting to send a “wake-up call” to Arab Americans and to show that the JDL was “alive in a militant way.”

Tragically, Rubin, 57, will not face trial—nor may the evidence against him ever come to light. He reportedly slashed his throat with a prison-issue razor on Nov. 4, then jumped or fell over a prison walkway at a federal detention center, landing on a concrete floor 18 feet below. After emergency surgery Rubin was pronounced brain-dead the next day, finally dying on Nov. 13.

[Edited to more accurately reflect title of congressman]
Continued......
www.wrmea.com...

Assassins, and Terrorists ploting to kill Americans, and government officials.

Where is the outrage from those that show so much hate for 'terrorists'?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
theres no outrage sorry....this post will just slip away...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
What the hell?

Oh yeah, only Muslims is terrorists. Dont worry, I'll print out the story and it'll stir up the whole city of dubai.

I am disgusted. Man has bomb, wants to kill civilians, tries to do it. If that's not a terrorist, then the london bombers arent terrorists either.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
some people on the board must be crying wolf right now saying
this has been fabricated by the press,

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
wow 130 views and only a few replys from the same people
is it me or is it people here only like to see posts about muslim extremists/terrorists not jewish extremists/terrorists

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudja
What the hell?

Oh yeah, only Muslims is terrorists. Dont worry, I'll print out the story and it'll stir up the whole city of dubai.

I am disgusted. Man has bomb, wants to kill civilians, tries to do it. If that's not a terrorist, then the london bombers arent terrorists either.

Yeah, how typical

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
perhaps it is the tone of the posters that is keeping people from responding. Seems to me to be more an attempt to lure someone in bash jews than an informational discussion about the media portraying islamic fundamentalists as terrorists. Might want to try using better descriptions than American Jewish businessman owned media. Not sure which jews you are referring to there. Turner? Murdoch?

The reason you don't read as much about jewish terrorists is because there aren't as many. They don't strap bombs to themselves (or others) and blow themselves up (or others) in crowded places. If they did, you'd read about.

Now, onto the news.
The JDL are a dangerous group. When I was at school in New Orleans, David Duke was running for Mayor (or gov. perhaps) and the JDL came to my fraternity (predominantly jewish) and asked us to go with his people to the Riverfront where Duke was speaking. He asked us to come and be prepared for potential violence. He was the potential violence not the Duke supporters. There were a bunch of arrests at that appearance. Mostly JDL folks.

The media not calling this guy a terrorist is a bit odd but, to be more exact, he was a future terrorist. He got caught plotting terror acts. The fact that he is jewish should only be mentioned as he was planning to attack mosques and arabs.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The media not calling this guy a terrorist is a bit odd but, to be more exact, he was a future terrorist. He got caught plotting terror acts. The fact that he is jewish should only be mentioned as he was planning to attack mosques and arabs.

He was a terrorist for past acts, and he was a terrorists when he started planning the attacks, and the Assassination of a US CONGRESSMAN!

The fact that he is Jewish, and is a terrorist should be all over the news.

But not one single word from the Mass Media.

It would be a feeding frenzy if he was Muslim, and everyone knows it.

This is a clear case of ethnic discrimination.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Seems to me to be more an attempt to lure someone in bash jews than an informational discussion about the media portraying islamic fundamentalists as terrorists.

i can mention a few members who would keep on ranting about burning down mosques and so on,
with others backing them up if the jewish was replaced with muslim.

this topic is mostly how US media seems to portray things and how
people on this board and the US see things

i dont see any member ( only a few ) say anything?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I didn't say he was't a terrorist. I did say that his act of terror was not committed, rather he was caught planning it. Not that one is less wrong, just pointing it out. You mention other acts of terror he committed. The article mentions three acts he was plotting. You know of others?

bodrul, there are ignorant folks out there who will tell you that being muslim means being a terrorist. that's about as true as the statement the american jewish businessmen own the media.

ignorance and bigotry is an ugly thing my friends. don't follow suit by doing the same stupid things that they do. jews don't own the media. we lease it with an option to buy. we're too busy controlling the world's money to deal with the media.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What I have noticed is if the mainstream media does not cover it with much gusto then it does not seem to get talked about anywheres very much. And the manstream media does not give good coverage on a lot of major issues and sometimes fail to report a lot of important news, I think that the mainstream media is very manipulated and very much censored and owned by the powers that be, namely corporation who outright own most of the media literally and the government.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm curious as to what kind of press this got back when they were arrested. 4 years ago. long time. hell, even afghanistan doesn't make the first ten pages of the paper anymore.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Several posters here and many political pundits have been using the mantra of "Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim."

I doubt this will make them stop that, but it at least exists despite their vitriolic rantings against muslims that I read and hear from time to time.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Though the arrest and crime took place 4 years ago, the sentence just happened so it is still current news.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Several posters here and many political pundits have been using the mantra of "Not every muslim is a terrorist, but every terrorist is a muslim."

muslim terrorists are more common than jewish or catholic terrorists but, sadly, they all exist.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When Fox News aired a special on the Israeli Spy Ring that was operating here in the US during 9-11 the JDL and other Zionist organizations literally flipped out and the special was pulled without further comment. Nobody asks questions about Odigo, or AMDOCS because nobody ever talks about them. Talking about it means loosing your job, or worse. It's high time people started realizing who owns the Federal Reserve, the Media, understanding that well over 90% of American Telecommunications are directly monitored by AMDOCS. People need to know that the reason their Milk is 4 dollars a gallon is because it is being taxed by Kosher Certs. It's worse than people think. Freemasonry is an arm of Zionism, if that gives you any idea of how powerful the Zionists are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join