It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Kerry for 08?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well Bush did have alot of support during the election.. and Kerry almost won.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The attempts to dodge the big question are typical Dr. Love. The whole point is to stay under the radar until it's time to raise funds. If you get a negative vibe early on, you'll never the funding you need and you'll be dead before you're born.
Under-qualified long-shot candidates are supposed to come sweeping in when all of the front runners are bloody and bruised, showing off their so-far un-dented armor, and promising to deliver the election. The media takes note, the funds come in, god willing you get nominated, and then you lose, but at least you were on TV for several months.

Edit to add: Almost only counts in hand grenades and horse-shoes.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well Bush did have alot of support during the election.. and Kerry almost won.

Haha good one!

It's true though... Kerry is done. Heck I rather see Gore on the ticket before Kerry.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Haha good one!

It's true though... Kerry is done. Heck I rather see Gore on the ticket before Kerry.

I'll second that

I typically lean Republican but I dont have any set party that I vote for, I truly weigh the merits of each man, Unfortuneately there were just things that sunk Kerry from the beginning as other have said.

I truly hope Democrats will wise up and not run Kerry or hillary. I personally would have voted for Joseph Lieberman (I know Im going to get slammed for that one
)

If the Democrats will choose a candidate that has some backbone and merit, I will vote for him.

Also will they propose the universal healthcare again?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Speaking as a former life-long Democrat, Kerry is the main reason why I left the Dems and refuse to support them until they get their act together again, if they ever do. The Dems haven't demonstrated backbone for 6 years now and I'm really disgusted by that, Kerry was just the last straw. He promised to fight until the last vote was counted and to make sure it was a fair election. He abandonded his promise before the votes were finished being counted and to me he's a traitor to his party and his country. If he couldn't even have enough backbone in finishing the race imagine what he would have been like as a president. Edwards, his running mate, was furious with him for not making sure the votes were counted correctly. Yeah, I think Kerry is dead in the water, and rightly so. I don't like Hillary, Lieberman or Biden either. I would vote for Gore, though, I think he's learned some things in the last 6 years. Personally, I think Kerry has a helluva nerve even thinking about running in '08. I can't imagine that anyone would vote for him at this point, not even my cat.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Apparently the biggest failures of the Democratic Party are its biggest successes. This is hillarious to watch.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
...as it would certainly guarantee another Democrat failure in '08! But with people like the ever-bloviating Ted Kennedy, self-righteous clowns like Nancy Pelosi and diarhea mouthed jerks like Murtha pushing the Dems to the lunatic fringe left, they're doomed anyway. They're so out of touch that they're not even a concern anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
If you want to ofcourse. I hope this doesn't go aganist the rules.

www.johnkerryforamerica.com...

Thanks.

Why? Is he not going to flip-flop around this time? lol

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Al Gore over Kerry anyday.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Our own GAO branch of the govt declared 2004 election to be fraudulent. Even they know Kerry actually won. I voted for Kerry but he lost all support from me when he didn't fight for a recount as he promised he would. I don't understand why he thinks he has an actual chance at winning. Or maybe he's just planning on being a straw man again? I mean after all, there wasn't much of a choice between Bush and Kerry, their platforms were pretty similar and they were both S&B. Besides, Kerry is married to the Heinz catsup heiress, how could he not be involved with the corporations?

And no I don't think his wife was any help to him, most people weren't impressed by her. She would not have made a good First Lady, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Kerry won't get enough support.

I cannot see him getting support to back him to run again.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
As a Conservative I have 3 people on my wish-list to get the Democrat nomination.

Kerry is on top of the list! Followed by Hillary and ALGORE.

As long as the Republican nominee isn't McCain or Guiliani, they will continue to hold the Presidency.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble RR, but McCain and Guiliani are still in the mix about who is going to be the Republican nomination for the Presidential Elections in 2008. As for the Democratic ticket, Hillary is a front runner for the Presidency along with Gore. However, I do not see Al Gore running in this election. I think the Democratic nomination may come down to Clinton and Obama from Ilinois as to who will get it.

Do not expect a Republican president to be elected during the 2008 elections. After what has happened and with what has went on with Bush in the White House, I just don't see that happening next year. Who knows, we could go until 2016 until we see another Republican president.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join