It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hrmm...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
so, im 17 this girl i really like who happens to be a real good friend of mine, knows how i feel and stuff but she says she doesnt know what she wants right now and she has feelings for me she just doesnt want to jump into a relationship, and wreck our friendship or some *stuff*. I have some other oppurtunitys out there, and they're actually more attractive i just have more of a connection with this girl, do you think i should pursue these or wait who knows how long for this girl?

Mod Edit: Removed profanity.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Remain friends with her and have fun. You are young. experience others...There is no reason to have a serious relationship yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What he said...

Seriously, it may seem like everything in the world right now, but try thinking further down the road -

Are you going to college? Is she? Long distance relationships usually do not work...

If college is involved, wait until during or after college to start getting 'serious.' Until then, it's just making out and casual (protected) sex. Don't put so much thought into it. :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Pursue the opportunities, have some fun...

You can always then guage her reaction...
If she's jealous, it might be the catalyst that takes you out of "friendland", if not, then hey, you've got the other gal on your arm, so no worries!

new topics

join