It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - September 21

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Thank you, Grey_Mysterio.

It was very similar to the previous sighting. It was a red dot, moving VERY slowly with flashing lights at the sides of it. It seems to me that the sightings just occur on random days.

Also, walking home from playing football with my old school friends the other day, I saw the same kind of thing, but it was stationary. I wish I had a camera with me at the time.

I told the friend I was with to look at it and he just said, "Bollocks, it's just an airplane. UFOs aren't real. Maybe one day they'll come to your house and anal probe you"
That pissed me off to no end, silly small-minded person!

Anyway, if you have any more questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

I'll keep searching.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Right, well, just to keep all you lovely people updated:

I've planned a, what I like to call, Mass-ufo-searching-ness-session
, which will take place on Wednesday (26 Oct) night. There will be me, my girlfriend, 2 of her friends, and 2 of mine, staying in my garden all night. We will have cameras at the ready. Let's hope those UFOs are in a posing mood.

I'll post all pictures I take (of UFOs
). Any questions or comments/advice would be much appreciated.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Finally someone with repeating occurances....and the sense to have a freakin camera no less. Keep a clear head, get the cameras on a tripod(s) and snap away.

What kinds of cameras will you be using to take the shots. Adjusting aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings can make a big difference.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I live in London, UK. I live at the top of a massive 10 storey building, i can see right acroos london at a great height.And a great view of the sky.
I have never seen anything relating to UFO's in my life but am very interested, anyway sorry for going on, but the question is...

Does your location affect your chances of seeing anything like that, example, does the high amount of light that london gives off, affect the night sky?
Kind of blocking my view?
Just curious to see what you people have got to say on that.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I live in London, UK. I live at the top of a massive 10 storey building, i can see right acroos london at a great height.And a great view of the sky.
I have never seen anything relating to UFO's in my life but am very interested, anyway sorry for going on, but the question is...

Does your location affect your chances of seeing anything like that, example, does the high amount of light that london gives off, affect the night sky?
Kind of blocking my view?
Just curious to see what you people have got to say on that.

I would say that the light pollution does have some negative effect on UFO sightings, because, obviously, the light would be so great that it'd hard be hard to spot anything, unless it is flying low. Can you see stars in London?

I live on the outskirts of a small town in the countryside which has a population of about 20,000 (rough guess) so it is very easy to spot things in the sky.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Finally someone with repeating occurances....and the sense to have a freakin camera no less. Keep a clear head, get the cameras on a tripod(s) and snap away.

What kinds of cameras will you be using to take the shots. Adjusting aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings can make a big difference.

My camera is a Konica 2.0 Mega pixel Digital Revio KD-220Z
To be honest, I do not know how to change the aperture or shutter speed. All I know is how to change the flash settings..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I do not know what my girlfriends camera is, apart from it being better than mine.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can you see stars in London?

No, sad really only a few.I know when you are out of london u can see many stars.
In unlight area's.
strange and unfortunate.
But i'l keep my eyes peeled...........

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join