It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - September 21

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

Last night at around 10 o'clock I looked up at the sky to see if I could see anything unusual. I saw this little red dot that was moving moderately fast, so I got my mum to look at it. She then noticed another one that was stationary until a few seconds after she saw it, it moved very fast.

It moved to the left (southwards) of us, in a perfectly straight line for about a minute then it stopped for another minute then lights started flashing to the sides of it. It then split into two, one "half" went straight upwards, the other stayed still. Then it moved towards us again, the lights were still flashing. It continued past us for about another minute and stopped still for about two minutes, then moved back towards us and flew upwards as it went.

I have taken some pictures of the sighting. I apologise now for the poor quality. My camera isn't exactly the best.

The picture's been resized automatically for some reason.
But, you can just make out the two lights.

I managed to get a picture of the UFO while it flashed too.

I also made a (crappy) animation of what happened so you get a better understanding of what I saw.

EDIT: LMAO! I just realised how bad that animation is, it should provide you with some comedy while you read the post.

Finally, my mum said to me that this UFO has been seen above our house many times since we moved here, which was 11 years ago.

I'll look for it again tonight and take (better) pictures if I see it.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
hey..nice work.... but theres been ufo flying over your house all this long and you never paid attention
!!!
all this while when many people have been looking skywards just to see one that looks like one atleast?! hehe

The facts you mentioned are clearly present on the picture (do you have more or these are it?)..it does look like a strange light object. But cant make out what these are though..could be a craft
!! Any more details you have on this? Plus one thing i want to ask you especially from the first picture.. the sky it seems so clear..too clear , no sign of any cloud or stars... or is the third dot in the pic a star?

Well best of luck & keep looking out there.. and keep them cams ready!! (heck! wish they would cruise around in the mornings)

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hey,
thank you for the reply.

In answer to your question about there not being any clouds etc., well. their were quite a few clouds but very thin ones. The third "light" in the picture is a star.
Also, in the second picture, there are three other lights. One blue one, which is above the strange light. A red one in the top left corner and a green one to the right of the object. You can see them better if you zoom in on the picture. It's very unusual.

I did pay attention to the UFOs that have been flying over my house but never took any pictures.

There was VERY strange time when I was about twelve years old. It was about 2AM and I heard something above my house hovering with this awfully distorted "message" being played out. The message kept repeating itself for ages. I can't remember what it said but my mum was asleep and the next morning I had asked her about it and she said heard it too!

Anyway, I looked out my window and looked up above my house and saw something I wish I hadn't lol. I saw this black/grey type object that was very low and it had a lot of grooves on the underside. I'll make a picture of it later and post it up for you.

I also think that this "message" was just in mine and my mum's heads because nobody else who lives on my street heard it. I don't even think they saw what I saw.

I've seen many UFO's and that easily is the most spectacular sighting.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
uhh yeah THATS NUTS! You saw that last night? Thats insane you need to get more pics perhaps a video, thats crazy and its a real picture too not a fake one

Nice work.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I've been looking for more UFOs tonight. Seen a few weird things, but my camera didn't pick them up.

I'll go back out when it's pitch black and my neighbour's house lights are off!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
T so it is constantly hat's intense man, you should get a video camera ready, so if u see something u can grab it, turn it on, and ur ready to go. Some video of this would be awsome. And some better pic's too
I'm sure someone in ur area with an interest would be happy to film or take pictures with you. If this is happening as often as u say it does, then someone with you is bound to see it too.

Do everything you can to record these sitings.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
xeroxed88, are you in the UK? Is this the same thing that you seen on the 21st?

www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk...
UNIDENTIFIED floating coloured lights that appeared in the night sky have left people baffled and asking if anybody's out there.

Residents and partygoers in Hainault were mesmerised by the unexplained lights that emerged as clear bright circles.

The Recorder has been contacted by people claiming to have seen the mysterious glowing shapes floating in the sky on Saturday from 9pm onwards.

Jaime Hansen, 25, of Limes Road, said: "They were huge and were white first and then changed to red. These things were just dancing around all over the place. It was so weird."

Her parents and neighbours also witnessed the lights.

Full story in the Ilford Recorder.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
xeroxed88, are you in the UK? Is this the same thing that you seen on the 21st?

www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk...
UNIDENTIFIED floating coloured lights that appeared in the night sky have left people baffled and asking if anybody's out there.

Residents and partygoers in Hainault were mesmerised by the unexplained lights that emerged as clear bright circles.

The Recorder has been contacted by people claiming to have seen the mysterious glowing shapes floating in the sky on Saturday from 9pm onwards.

Jaime Hansen, 25, of Limes Road, said: "They were huge and were white first and then changed to red. These things were just dancing around all over the place. It was so weird."

Her parents and neighbours also witnessed the lights.

Full story in the Ilford Recorder.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

That's an interesting story. yeah, I live in the UK (East Yorkshire to be precise)... I don't even know where Hainault is, never even heard of it to be honest.

Enthuziazm:
Thanks for the post
I'm going to ask my friend if I can borrow his video camera.

I'll keep a look out for more sightings every night and if anything pops up I'll post it on here.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Just a tip, if you are using a digital camera, see if it has a night setting. The problem with using it though is the long exposure time. Use a tripod if you have one, otherwise the pictures come out blurry from your hands shaking. You can practice taking pictures of stars, or the moon.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip.

I just wanted to share another sighting with you all.

Well, I just went outside briefly to see what the sky was like (cloud cover etc.) and I saw a red dot moving in the sky, the same size as a star. It wasn't flashing or anything. Anyway, I didn't want to get my camera to take a picture because:

- It would have just looked like a star on the picture.
- I didn't want to rush inside incase I missed anything else that might happen concerning the red "dot".

Anyway, as it flew right over my head, it completely vanished into thin air!

However, I'm going to go back out with my camera
and I shall hopefully return with some decent pictures for you all.

Oh yeah, there isn't a cloud in sight!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Thanks for the tip.

I just wanted to share another sighting with you all.

Well, I just went outside briefly to see what the sky was like (cloud cover etc.) and I saw a red dot moving in the sky, the same size as a star. It wasn't flashing or anything. Anyway, I didn't want to get my camera to take a picture because:

- It would have just looked like a star on the picture.
- I didn't want to rush inside incase I missed anything else that might happen concerning the red "dot".

Anyway, as it flew right over my head, it completely vanished into thin air!

However, I'm going to go back out with my camera
and I shall hopefully return with some decent pictures for you all.

Oh yeah, there isn't a cloud in sight!

Wicked...get a good shot, not blurry like most photo's

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
" I live in the UK (East Yorkshire to be precise)"

O christ, *Looks out of window in dread for UFO's*

Yorkshire is superb to see stuff in the night sky (also produce some of the best Heavy Metal ever) so keep looking, i live in staffordshire so ill have a look tonight too.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by PrimalDeaf]

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Nice report.
I hope you manage to get more pics of it for us.

About the night exposure mode to take pics...
Its only usefull if the object is still.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
" I live in the UK (East Yorkshire to be precise)"

O christ, *Looks out of window in dread for UFO's*

Yorkshire is superb to see stuff in the night sky (also produce some of the best Heavy Metal ever) so keep looking, i live in staffordshire so ill have a look tonight too.

[edit on 24-9-2005 by PrimalDeaf]

Damn right it's good for heavy metal
However, I live in the small town of Driffield and the only person making metal music is er... me!

Anyway, back on topic.

The sky has been perfect these last few nights for watching UFOs. There hasn't been a cloud in sight!

I stayed outside last night from 2AM 'til 3AM with nothing to be seen!
Apart from an airplane that looked like it was about to crash

Enthuziazm: I'm going to borrow my friend's video camera soon so hopefully I'll be able to upload some videos for you all. I've also been messing around with the settings on my camera and taken pictures of the moon to see which settings work best.

Krpano: Thanks for the camera tip

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well ..any news/progress? any more sightings yet? get any new shots of any u.f.o's?.... or atleast of a good looking cloud?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey Grey_Mysterio,

I'm afraid I havn't got any new sightings that I can share with you, mainly due to it being raining for the last few nights.

I'll keep looking upwards though.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No probs.. im sure somthing will turn up sooner or later and you'll be lucky enough to capture it
!!
.. i will be checking out this thread regularly for any developments..All the best
!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The other night I saw a very strange object in the sky very similar to the sighting at the start of this thread. I apologise for the lack of pictures, it was very hard to capture it as it was quite far away. It had the same flashing lights as the previous one.

Picture 1:

Picture 1 modified:

Picture 2:

Picture 2 modified:

I'll keep looking for more sightings.

EDIT: Spelling.
[edit on 9-10-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
The other night I saw a very strange object in the sky very similar to the sighting at the start of this thread. I apologise for the lack of pictures, it was very hard to capture it as it was quite far away. It had the same flashing lights as the previous one.

Picture 1:

Picture 1 modified:

Picture 2:

Picture 2 modified:

I'll keep looking for more sightings.

EDIT: Spelling.

that's some creepy stuff. they probably know you've been watching them and you've probably been getting abducted and you don't even know it...

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
xeroxed88... great job with the find
.. ! Man those are really odd looking objects.. no doubt there are lots of activities goin on out there.
Thanks for taking the time to capture, modify and post these here. But im surprised with lack of attention to this.. isnt anyone seeing this?! this has to be one of the great finds out here!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long was the object flying around? Was it kind of similar to the previous ones you took pics of? Is there a certain sort of a time gap on the nights they appear or is it just random days?!

Hehe next time i say shoot it down
and then yeah you can take all sorts of pics!

Will be in touch with this thread,
Good luck!
Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join