It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats with all the calamities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
"These things are like the first pains of child birth," Jesus told his desciples two thousand years ago while describing the climate just prior to his return. Earthquakes, famine, war, extreme weather, its all happened before, yes we all know it.

But even the most skeptical person has to be wondering how in the world could two major storms target the same region nearly three weeks apart?

I personally believe we have entered into the "birth pains" Jesus was reffering to. I know that many will disagree with this assesment and simply write me off as a dooms dayer and thats fine.

I hope however that there are enough sensible people out there who will want to examine the possiblity that what Im saying might be true.

After all, it has been two thousand years since the following word were spoken:

"There will be strange things happening to the sun, the moon, and the stars. On earth whole countries will be in despair, afraid of the roar of the sea and the raging tides. People will faint from fear as theywait for what is coming over the earth, for the powers of space will be driven from there courses." Luke 21:25-26

Even a coursory look at the soho site will demonstrate to you that there is indeed some strange things happening to our sun at this time. New dark spots and record solar flare activity is on the increase.

Yesturday I counted ten simaltaneous good size earth quakes on the IRIS sesmic activity site and lastnight another 6.2 near Japan

In short, and for the record, I believe that we will see an increase in natural calamities not just in this country but world wide with lesser and lesser recovery time in between.

This sparks the question:"How far is Heaven, and are you ready?"

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ahhh don't get so paranoid. Life will continue on this planet. Certainly it looks like we are in store for some big changes, but hey, that's life. Try to remain positive and live everyday to the fullest. Doom and gloom gets us nowhere. SMILE!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
the calamity of the tsunami was one tectonic plate sliding under the other.
the strong hurricanes are the result of the oceans warming up, which fuels the storm.

we have millions of people living near the coast lines all around the world, complete media saturation, and changing climates.

Its scary, but planet earth has a way of balancing things out.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
But even the most skeptical person has to be wondering how in the world could two major storms target the same region nearly three weeks apart?

It happens every year, for as long as Earth has been. You only see it now, as the last one hit where it did, in a bowl, as screwed it, bringing it to the forefront of news. Now, nasty hurricanes are on the media minds, as yours. It's nothing new, it just got noticed.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I wonder if on the day Noah climb inside the ark for the last time whether people were saying '"Rain there's no rain."

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

It happens every year, for as long as Earth has been. You only see it now, as the last one hit where it did, in a bowl, as screwed it, bringing it to the forefront of news. Now, nasty hurricanes are on the media minds, as yours. It's nothing new, it just got noticed.
Misfit

The Historical record speaks for it self. How many consecutive cat 4 hurricanes can you count that hit the gulf in the past 200 years?

hurricanes are increasing in intensity and frequency but thats not all so are all othertypes of calamities regardless of their media attention.

For example: with all the "great state run sexual education programs why are std's sky rockettting esspecially hepatitis B and C who's carriers sometime have absolutely no symtoms until its to late!

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Graystar]

new topics

top topics

join