It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What countries and nationalities make up the membership of ATS/BTS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
I'd sent a suggestion not long ago that it might be cool to display a global map or graphic representation of the geographic disbursement of membership. Just to show the reach of the site. IMHO, one of the best things about this site is the ability to interact with such a globally diverse membership.

Add yourself to our ATS member's map

Australian here, (born and bred) of Syrian & Lebanese/French descent

NR

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Originally posted by yeahright
I'd sent a suggestion not long ago that it might be cool to display a global map or graphic representation of the geographic disbursement of membership. Just to show the reach of the site. IMHO, one of the best things about this site is the ability to interact with such a globally diverse membership.

Add yourself to our ATS member's map

Australian here, (born and bred) of Syrian & Lebanese/French descent

i knew you had some sort of ME look, you look mostly lebanese which has one of the most beautiful girls over there, i myself is full blooded persian and the only of my kind that is active on ATS.

[edit on 16-11-2005 by NR]

[edit on 16-11-2005 by NR]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NR
i knew you had some sort of ME look, you look mostly lebanese which has one of the most beautiful girls over there, i myself is full blooded persian and the only of my kind that is active on ATS.

I get told I look South American mostly, but I think I do look ME too ... my look is ever-changing though so I guess it depends what day U catch me

You look ... good
lol let me stop

[edit on 16-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Born in Australia
Mother is Scottish
Father is English
But i swear my brother is from mars

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm from Bosnia, but of hungarian descent actually, somewhat famous one.
Long time ago few members of the famous Arpad family from Hungaria came to Bosnia. They came to convert the pagans to Christianity but instead they themselves converted to Islam and stayed there

There is some jewish and some gipsy blood mixed in there somewhere too...

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Texan

currently in the Land Of Enchantment. Please come visit us; then go home!

I too am proud to be from the country of Texas. And yes, we are the only state that can claim countryhood. We're that damn good!

1/1.99999999999 Russian
1/1.99999999999 German
w/ trace amounts of Annunaki

Peace

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm English but I've always wanted to trace my family tree back to see where my roots are.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Another chap from England here.

My dad is doing some research into our family and has so far traced our family to back to Australia and India.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am a North-Eastern European mutt. Mostly Ukranian, Polish and German.

However being Canadian now, all traces of my previous culture have been washed away with beer, hockey and the CBC. I do however still eat perogies and stuff made from pickled pigs feet called "headcheese". Yum.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ireland here, could have been the first Irish person on ATS, cant be sure, theres only 4 million of us so I guess I stood a good chance

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra
Australian here - Live in Cairns/Wollongong
Mums side = Scottish/Irish

What she said..

Scottish mother with black eyes and hair and father Irish, red hair green eyes.

I got the middle.. just call me beige

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
USA-American here, baby.
The most annoying person to come from this site. At least I think I am. lol
I just love BSB, I was born and raised here, I'm part german and Irish, and a little Cherokee. But at the end of the day, it's very simple, I'm not rich or that powerful, but get BSB fans behind me, these ppl could be put in their place, who misuse power.
Then me and BSB, except Nick and AJ for certian reasons could:w:, and you guys could all too*hugs everyone on ATS/PTS/BTS*.

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I am an American through and true.
I have have a gallon of German blood in me too.
Due to the keen eye that I have for the Motherland.
I also have the blood of a Dutchman in me too.
This is because of my hair and eye color.
Plus, I got a little bit of Cherokee in me, true!
I got an attitude and I know how to use it!

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
I'm English but I've always wanted to trace my family tree back to see where my roots are.

[edit on 17-11-2005 by UK Wizard]

I'd definitely recommend doing that, it will probably throw up some interesting suprises! A relative researched our family tree, and traced it back as far as the 16th century: interesting ancestors include Hednesford's Victorian version of a Goodfella' (later found that I used to live on the site where his mansion was), lots of publicans, and some Germans!

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
well...im a Mancunian ( a british person hailing from the awesome city of MADCHESTER!!)..living in Portugal.....with roots deep in Scotland...where i was a king and had lots of fine scotch honeys that used to feed me loveley pieces of lamb dripping in mint sauce and then make me tend to their 'needs'...but i had to abdicate to the Algarve and pertend to be just a normal person.

Regards.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I am glad someone has finally asked me this question.

My assistant, Mr. Beezer and I were just discussing this in length last Tuesday over a piping hot cup of Earl Grey.

I am originally from the Ulan Bator region (born but not raised there). My parents were there doing work for the Central Government Procurement Office when I was brought into this world.

At the tender age of just 3 years old, I was forced to pack my wares and move onto the island of Lakshadweep not far from the Hyderabad province. It was here that our family “rescued” Mr. Beezer who had been won in a high stakes poker game 5 months the prior. He had resided in England but was the stakes for an oil baron from Cyprus.

After grabbing Beezer and running from the local law, we found ourselves in the Cape town area. Who knew Mr. Beezer could find diamonds like that! That is how the family fortune has reached such a large bit. We hauled our diamond booty to Canberra and sold it trough a broker from Kuala Lumpur.

After hiding out until my 25 birthday, Mr. Beezer and myself bid my parents goodbye and we made the journey to Dar es Salaam. We have remained there many years and up until this day.

I like to refer to myself as a world traveler, at home only in cyberspace, and Mr. Beezer can still make one hell of a cup of Earl Grey!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ok ,
Dad's side: Russian Jewish, Irish, English, and Scottish

Mum's Side: Cajun French, Persian French, German Jewish, Irish, and English, i believe.

Though i have the blood of many nations in my veins, I'm mostly Cajun French (guess where i'm from
) and i am particularly proud of my Russian and Cajun roots.

Blood ties are strong, times when i can feel the Irish in me, or the English, etc.

--Kit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join