It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am flippin mad right now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I have spent the last 45 minutes spilling my guts on the BTS religion forum. I typed my butt off four times....4 freakin times! Each time I finished, I would hit submit, and I would either get the message that there is already a topic named that, or it would just blink off. Then, when I hit the back button (as per instructions) the comments were blanked. I hate to re-type, so this was irrating beyond compare for me. This last time, I mis-spelled something and hit backspace, and the page backed up. I just about lost it. If I can't fire off a simple post in 2 tries, forget it! By the 4th time I was fit to be tied. Screw it, all I wanted was some advice while I am at a low in my depression. At least I can rant about it. Maybe another time I can get some religious help from my peers. Im to pissed right now.

AAAARghhh!:bnghd:

[edit on 21-9-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
1. Highlight
2.Copy
3.Paste

Or save a copy in word.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
mebbe it R sign from the holy spirits?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
yeah, I know, that was what chafed my butt. I kept thinking it was my error and double checked my work each time. Then I said 'feck it if it doesn't work' and then tried again because I was angry.

thanks though

new topics

top topics

join