It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random number & letter generators as prophecy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Today a wildfire has CHATs WORTH flaming, California. I sure have been busy with this site, chatting.

Blackwell Missouri (blackwell misery), railroading effort derailed.

Ouija spells out a large death toll, by fire and stampede ahead. In the 90s, a gov military Ouija team went AWOL, & told their story. I suggest the team try separately to get the same answer about this. Some things are destiny, & the Force cannot be forced to tell the truth or details about it.

James, you need to be more clear in your posts. Please try to be more detailed, and try to use the correct syntax for English. Let me make it simple. Choose one of these two sentences:

A: My weejee/sand spat out the following letters and here they are, in order: [insert string of letters here]

B: I am making this up as I go along. Hoping you'll read my mind.

Choose one of the above, because that's the only way to have any credibility here. If you could videotape your weejee board spelling the letters out, that'd be good. I don't doubt your predictions, but I can't really understand what you are saying. Please go step by step and then give us the result.

Like this:

"I told my weejee board, "tell me what tragedy is coming!" and it gave me the letters: FORKINGHUGEEARTHQUAKEDUDERUNFORYOURLIFE..."

[edit on 29-9-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I only would go public with a multiple Ouija reading, which is time consuming.

Repetition helps eliminate the human factor involved. So, there's not only one version to base the prediction on, as there was with the dice arrangements based on one toss.

This site is generally hostile, compared to others, with trained debunkers, ready to reject any evidence or source for the establishment party line.

Before y'all push your luck, I should tell you a story. When I was a juvenile, 3 men dropped dead in separate incidents, immediately after wronging me.

I could go on and on about the thief who turned into a spaz, the lyin lawyer who died in a fire, and many tragically just stories like that. The Force also witnesses your life, and is there anytime you stretch out your hand also.

That means Ouija can find you and get you. That's the wild card y'all may provoke, & I don't control it, so don't blame me if you ignore the beware of God/No tresspassing signs.

The Holy Ghost makes two drop dead in a row in Acts 5. Deuteronomy 30:7, & Psalm 37:22 KJV or 36:22 other versions, 1 Timothy 1:20 & 1 Corinthians 5:5.

The supernatural wasn't a joke to my mother, when my 40 year old dad dropped dead, then my uncle, then a foster father. I was expelled from the family.

I didn't do anything & I don't control it nor do any rituals. The Force speaks in tragedies, without remorse. Few can befriend it. Chatsworth flaming? Todays news says think about it.

Let's try to be scientific with it. If correct or wrong, I don't control it. If imaginary, that will be proven out with time. Gate, people trapped, fire, many dead. Grim game here! Federale boss downed already with dice game here, at ATS! A hell of cop terror downed in Mexico.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join