It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary already won the presidency in 2008?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
How the hell is she bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME PROOF NOT BLABBING INSULTS THAT AREN'T EVEN TRUE!! HOW IS SHE ILLUMINATI? WHAT? PEOPLE REPLY WITH 1 SENTENCE. THEY NEVER GIVE PROOF!
WOW PEOPLE ARE STUPID. I think on ATS there should be a rule that says you have to give proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
How the hell is she bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME PROOF NOT BLABBING INSULTS THAT AREN'T EVEN TRUE!! HOW IS SHE ILLUMINATI? WHAT? PEOPLE REPLY WITH 1 SENTENCE. THEY NEVER GIVE PROOF!
WOW PEOPLE ARE STUPID. I think on ATS there should be a rule that says you have to give proof.

Okay--first off, chill out and turn off the caps lock.

Now, here are some sources:

One from The Cutting Edge

Hillary Directed Waco

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The Bald-Eagle is the symbol of America. Some of that made sense but some of it did not. thanx tho. The witch part was made up and no sense has been made from that

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
BlueAngel

Condaleeza Rice; an intelligent woman, with corporate experience, has an oil tanker named after her, experienced in government service, holds a top cabinet position and a trusted presidential advisor and she happens to be an African American........Connie Rice would be a shoo in if she ran for president.

Are you serious? Talk about the Ice Queen and as for having an oil tanker named after her now that is really a serious credential for being elected Mdm President. God help the rest of the world if Laura Bush is a serious contender. Having read the chat on this thread I am really scared.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06

Here's a good weeks' worth of reading -- I'm talking day and night. This should bring you up to speed. And yeah, read cutting edge too.

educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

And my personal favorite, David Icke:
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
now I'm scared too @ Lady Of The Lake
lol

thank you for the links resistance, I shall get some reading in tonight

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Pretty scary what kind of people we have running this country, isn't it?
And they couldn't care less what We The People want. It's all about them.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I think if she got elected. It would be very exciting for about half a year, with all the jokes and stuff, then it will start to really get bad. The NWO agenda will start to exhaust their forces of 'security' and they will probably pass gun control legislation in her first year of office.

Just for the record. I am a registered Democrat and I used to believe we actually had a voice in our government, but I was dead wrong. The official end to any say in our government was the assassination of JFK. I believe no matter who we elect it doesn't matter, because the forces who run everything never show their faces.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
To quote my friend Tom:

If Condi and Hillary run, it'll be the first time in a long while a third party stands a chance in America.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
it sure is scary

wow @ all this info, I mean I have never dismissed the idea that Illuminati are everywhere and in political offfices everywhere but I had no idea about the Clintons.
I read almost every word of all of them links resistance, thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
And of course here in Kalifornia was are getting ready for Rob Reiner to announce his candidacy. So we could have president billary and governor meathead.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I live in CA. but who's rob reiner. I must be slow. I know we got terminix as r gov, but what?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
it sure is scary

wow @ all this info, I mean I have never dismissed the idea that Illuminati are everywhere and in political offfices everywhere but I had no idea about the Clintons.
I read almost every word of all of them links resistance, thank you.

You must be a fast reader. I've been reading steady for two weeks now and I'm not done. I have just touched on the Icke site. I'm reading every single blessed word on all the sites. You could skip over a lot of the details. What did you think about the story of Andy? My mouth was hanging open the whole time I was reading that. Talk about somebody being lucky to be alive!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I think she's Princess Anne of the UK in one of her imposter acts. I think Bill Clinton, with his two names and his English degree was also a fake. I think the Republicans are more honest than the Democrats. The Democrats are full of imposters and devil worshippers like the Kennedy's. The Republicans are playing enough ball to stay aloft. They still face execution especially Bush. The inside Democrats say his name like an explosion, "BUSCHHHHH!!!" The whole Democratic party has got to be disbanded. Unfortuantely, votiing for a third like the Libertarians isn't gong to stop the popular party. The artists have got us all convinced they support human rights. It's a crock. They'll kill you if you don't go along with their mad trek to fame and fortune.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1961
I think she's Princess Anne of the UK in one of her imposter acts. I think Bill Clinton, with his two names and his English degree was also a fake. I think the Republicans are more honest than the Democrats. The Democrats are full of imposters and devil worshippers like the Kennedy's. The Republicans are playing enough ball to stay aloft. They still face execution especially Bush. The inside Democrats say his name like an explosion, "BUSCHHHHH!!!" The whole Democratic party has got to be disbanded. Unfortuantely, votiing for a third like the Libertarians isn't gong to stop the popular party. The artists have got us all convinced they support human rights. It's a crock. They'll kill you if you don't go along with their mad trek to fame and fortune.

Truthseeker -- I've always been a Republican -- until the past two elections when I voted for Peroutka. I've been scared to death of the Dems and I always hated JFK, thought he was an unpatriotic jerk who just wanted to be president for something to do. Now I see JFK tried to reform our money system, return it back to the gold standard. He was rebelling against the Illuminati. That's why they killed him.

True, Ted and the rest of the Kennedys aren't very savory characters, but I'm starting to think JFK was really a true hero, not just a cult hero because he was handsome and had nice hair and a debonaire way about him and a pretty wife and handsome children. George Bush I and II are Illuminati. The Clintons, Illuminati. John Kerry, Illuminati. Condi Rice, Illuminati. These people have no loyalty to either party or to country. They have one goal -- world government with them at the top controlling everyone, down to what we think and every action we take during the day. Now THAT'S control.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hillary may be getting all of her "ducks in a row" starting with this new bill she introduced to Congress in September, 2005:

"Sens. Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-N.Y.) and Barack Obama (D-Ill.) on Wednesday introduced a bill (S 1784) that would provide liability protections for physicians who disclose medical errors and offer to enter compensation negotiations with affected patients out of court,..."

Resolving issues like this will certainly pave the way for a "National Medical Coverage for All" Platform in 2008. If she can, in any way, guarantee health coverage for the nation, then she's our next president, IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think Hillary will beat John McCain in another controversial election. McCain has played the ultimate balancing act by paying his dues to the Republican party, yet managing to maintain his distance from what I perceive as the Bush administration's unpopular and and ill-informed policies. He's basically an independent with Republican party support. Does anybody remember when the media thought McCain was being considered by Kerry as VP candidate? He declined and denied having considered it. I think his decision not to run with Kerry sealed the deal for his Republican candidacy.

However, I think it's also very possible that we might see a McCain- Hillary ticket on the 2008 ballot. As we all know Hillary wants to be President very badly and she might not be willing to take the chance of being defeated publicly. That ticket would win and it would basically ensure her spot in the Oval Office in 2016. I don't think Powell or Condi have a chance because they are going to be associated with our current jackass administration even though Powell has tried to distance himself and will run in the primaries.

Assuming Hillary is elected as VP or President in 2008, the most obvious conspiracy that pops into my head is the Fact that the Bush's and the Clintons will have been in the #1 and #2 spots since 1980. Hillary has been trying to establish her credibility as an executive decision maker by being on the Armed Services Committee as well as other strong and manly positions. I hope this sheds some light on the blessed union between Bill and GW Sr. Essentially, the same people will have been in control of this country for 36 years (2008-2016) if Hillary is Pres. or an even more frightening 44 years (2016-2024) if she accepts the VP spot with McCain. That's how I see things playing out.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
personally, i'd like to see barbara dole run...now there's a woman who knows what she's about!

as far republicans running, i dont think anyone has made up their minds yet. everyone knows they'll be running against the clinton powerhouse after 8 years of republican white house in the middle of an unpopular war that is being blamed on republicans.

Perhaps that was unconcious...but it's Elizabeth Dole...not Barbara. No more Bush references please.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This may show you how dire our political situation has become. I have come to the place where I am less interested in gender, position, party and I am more interested in integrity and some sense of "having walked in the shoes". I am a lesbian, independent, voted for the democrats in my past, huge lover of affirmative action, and given the choice between Laura Bush, Hillary, Condi, Colin and John McCain...I would vote for McCain in a skinny minute. I have NEVER voted for a Republican...but McCain would be my man. And I would be proud.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Condoleezza Rice was on Meet the Press this previous weekend and sounded to me like she's prepping to part of the 2008 ticket on some level. Tim Russert, a known right-winger, asked her scripted questions about it, and she gave ambiguous replies. Rice will be a part of the ticket... a single black republican woman in the west wing? The marketing potential is infinite.

As for Hillary, she will run, and seemingly she is being groomed to win. This will mean this nation will see a Bush or a Clinton in the White House for 20 years, which sounds to me more like a dual monarchy than a republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join