It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Hillary already won the presidency in 2008?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint

Plus, if a woman is president, those 5 days a month will make the Cuban Missile Crisis seem like tea with Winston Churchill.

Me thinks Hitlary hasn't played on that creek for a long time...LOL

Also, if Hellary is president, does that mean Bill might be Sec. General of the UN at the same time? Oh boy imagine that.

Guaranteed !! Welcome to the Clinton Kingdom...Boy will Billy be busy will all thsoe UN interns !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
the only thing Hillary Clinton can bring to this country...is the FINAL BLOW !

As a female president, it's perfect that she'd give this country the final blow!

But in all seriousness, I think if Hillery becomes president and Bill becomes "Head" of the U.N. that would be 1,000 steps closer to a one world government.

Wouldn't it be funny if President Hillary came out of the white house bathroom with her skirt tucked into her panty hose?

I hope she wins. I'll have so much fun when she is president. The jokes won't stop for at least 4 years.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I personally don't think Hillary would be voted in. This country will not elect a female or black/minority president any time soon. Though it should depend on that persons views and strengths as a politician and the direction they plan on taking this country the fact of the matter is this won't happen. Most of the older generation of male americans cannot see a woman running a household yet alone the country they love. An on the same note those older generation americans cannot see a black/minority president running the country they love. The most qualified or known black nominees would be Colin, Sharpton or Obama. I'm not sure if I would vote for either of those guys yet alone America. Obama has the best chance of probably every minority at this point and even that is a slim chance

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldEagle
As for John Titor referring to the 2008 president as a he/she, just makes his story more ambiguous and unbelievable.

Have you seen Hillary Clinton?

That ain't no woman...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well one thing is for certain... if Hillary wins, she will be the president with the biggest balls in the last 20 years

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
I would like to see Elizabeth Dole run against Hillary Clinton.

Elizabeth Dole...not Barbara...thanks for the correction.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAngel
I have a feeling that Condeleeza Rice may also run against Hillary. Anyone else see that occuring?

BlueAngel

first of all, if the nwo families are in charge, Jeb Bush is next up in the batting order, not hilary.

secondly, conde would beat hillary easily.

why ?

she doesn't have to answer questions about where thse pesky files were from the rose law firm, and why they were so hard to find.......

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
first of all, if the nwo families are in charge, Jeb Bush is next up in the batting order, not hilary. secondly, conde would beat hillary easily.

If the votes are rigged, then it doesn't really matter. I kind of think that the powers that be are trying to play both parties and now it's time for the democrats to have their turn. I think it's a balancing act that will go back and fourth for a while now. You can't give one political power total control for too long or people will lose interest and not care. As long as you throw each side a win once in a while you give them hope that what they are doing is worth while and ignore the bigger picture.

If Hillary wins, will she get into the bohemian club? That would be fun to hear about....

I want Ted Kennedy for president. Let's just end it all now.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PugMan

As a female president, it's perfect that she'd give this country the final blow!

ROFL... only now i can look at that sentence and see the good ammount of "weird" meanings it can have...

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think that the 2008 Presidential race will be between Hiliary Clinton and Colin Powell. I firmly believe that the reason that Powell resiged as Secratary of State was to distance himself from George Bush, so that he would be a viable candidate. If Hiliary wins I hope there is room in Austrailia, because Perth here I come!

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
~~

naw.....

currently Senator Clinton is making a stink about the Indian Point
nuclear plant...and supposed radiation leaks
(i don't recall the sources)

And former Pres. Clinton,(aka; Savior Of The World) is busy sucking the air from both Hillery and a possible, future, UN position....
as he's going gangbusters with a CGI Clinton Global Initiative,
a super-NGO (non-governmantal organization) which 'Bill' sees as
challenging the wealth/power/status of another NGO---
aka "The Bill Gates Foundation"
news.independent.co.uk...

? i don'tknow...but VP Cheney can legally run for the office, yes?
the ceremonial office of president is not as important as the Position Of
Commander-In-Chief!!!......watch-out for legal chicanery....

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Tell you what, having the Dragon Lady as president is enough to give you nightmares! I sometimes wonder whose cajones are bigger--hers or Bill's.

Watch, she'll get in and use the Patriot Act against Christians, deeming us terrorists or something.

I plan on voting Constitution Party in '08...provided elections are actually held!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PugMan
Looking at a lot of political conspiracy theories here, there seems to be a small group of families and organizations that control everything. Claims that the Bush's are in bed with everyone from the Pope, the aliens, the anti-christ, and the rest of the government (both regular and shadow). Well, from what I've seen, there really isn't a big difference between the GOP and the DNC.

If things are kept within tight groups and the powers that be want to continue what they've been working on the last couple of decades, wouldn't it make sense that Hillary takes over to keep the plans churning? Or is there someone else that is electable that would continue the evil plans that will bring about the New World Order and the end of democracy?

Just a thought I had and wondered if anyone thinks that this is probable or even possible.

The Bushes and the Clintons are best buddies. They are our American dynesty. Hillary is a 6th degree Illuminati, and yes she will be the next president -- if we're still voting then. And with the new electronic ballots our votes won't matter anyway.

I voted for Peroutka. Next time I'm not voting at all.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistance

I voted for Peroutka. Next time I'm not voting at all.

Another CP member? Cool!

Don't give up. Tell everyone you know vote third party. Anything but Republican/Democrat.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I couldn't help but sigh at the comments of people talking of fleeing the USA to come to Australia in regard to shady politicians. Seems our boys can't help but echo yours ... so are U really better off ? IMHO I don't think so sadly

I'ma get out of Aus asap. And after listening to the verbal diaheorrea (sp) spew forth from the mouth of PM John Howard yet AGAIN after the recent Bali bombings, among other instances where he has shown his blatant ignorance, just reinforces my desire to leave this Godforsaken country.

It was once my dream to live in the USA, however it is no longer great is it? ... nah nor is my dream anymore *sigh*

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Please accept my apologies for straying off the topic.

My question is, and please excuse my ignorance here, is Hilary that bad ?
Just a few point form-type examples of why she is would be helpful.
I am learning so much now and U guys help ALOT

God was good to me the day he led me to this site!

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

In my opinion, and pardon my language, but I see Hillary as a feminist's w** dr**m.

She acts too masculine IMO and she's far-left--another no-no in my book.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

Originally posted by ImJaded

In my opinion, and pardon my language, but I see Hillary as a feminist's w** dr**m.

She acts too masculine IMO and she's far-left--another no-no in my book.

The thing that's wrong with Hillary is she's literally a witch, a 6th degree Illuminati, and she's evil. Don't know if she's more or less evil than any of the other Illuminati evil people we've had lately running our country. Even Reagan I'm told had sex slaves, mind controlled presidential alters, Monarch slaves, and he used them. Supposedly there's 600 of them available to any president at any time.

educate-yourself.org...

The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave
educate-yourself.org...

Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula
www.whale.to...

Monarch Mind Control Programming: What It Is
mindcontrolforums.com...

And my personal favorite, David Icke:
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Dude hillary won. get over it. No one wants another bush in office or republican. Who ever is the dem won. People always say dems r bad but how? I mean please give me proof of how? Most of the People who give you proof are Republican bias. Not all Republicans were bad but everyone of them did something bad even ronald reagan. remember "you've seen one redwood you've seen em all." Heck Dwight D. Eisenhour started the Majestic 12.

How would Hillary continue Republicans plans? What??? I mean really? There is a reason she is called a democrat.

Hint: Democracy.

No serioulsy somebody give me proof! U2U me!! I have never even seen a mod give me proof.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance

The thing that's wrong with Hillary is she's literally a witch, a 6th degree Illuminati, and she's evil.

That too. I think she's referred to as an Illuminati Grand Dame.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join