It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wants us to keep off the moon ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hello

I know it might be stupid to make another topic about it , but I heard something about aliens wants us to keep off the moon.

I have never really read about it just when I read something somewhere I saw a little text about it.

Anyways , can someone please tell me this story ?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Aliens wanting to keep us (Humans) off the moon?..

I think the statement is true. EBEs are already there and there are chemicals on the moon or slightly beneath the surface of the Moon they have taken and continue to have exclusive access. They may not want that changed.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
IMO its what was left on the moon like ruins and remains of a ancient civilization that mite be responsible for creating yours. But there are countless storys about the moon and what the apollo team found.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Here is a site that has Apollo conversations. I dont know how real this is but makes for a good read.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ok , I will read it

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I beleive that the artifacts found there and structures, etc, is probably millions of years old when mankind first went successfully to the moon.

Man has lived over and over and has accomplished more than we currently have.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I stongly agree that there are in fact ETs on the moon, also I beleive it is true that ETs do not want humans on the moon for the reason that the peoples of Earth are not yet ready for the truth. I beleive the government knows that there is indeed a moon base and perhaps gov officals are in contact with ET's. Most people are unaware that we only see one side of the moon at all times which could result in the thoery that the moon is artificial and ET's use the dark side of the moon for their operations as told by Jim Marrs in his book Alien Agenda (highly recommended). It should not be too much longer before people realize that we are not alone in the galaxy, let alone the universe.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

And where are the remains of those civilizations? Such level of technology would have left anyting to be found... Even dinosaurs did, and they lived millions of years before any human... and they had no civilization...

Sorry, this was a bit off-topic, but I had to say it.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Peronemlin]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Look around the web -- carefully dealing with NASA Moon shots of yesteryear. At some point you will come accross a site or two, three or more that will show stunning images taken by the Apollo boys and released years ago.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Look around the web -- carefully dealing with NASA Moon shots of yesteryear. At some point you will come accross a site or two, three or more that will show stunning images taken by the Apollo boys and released years ago.

Dallas

Photos showing what?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Dallas

Photos showing what?

Some unusual rock formation or shadow or image deformation that vaguely look like ancient towns/mines/bases/etc

[edit on 23-9-2005 by DarkSide]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I coudn't find any of the photos you are talking about, can you post any, or some link or some tip on how to google them, because I don't think I'm doing it correctly...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Let's be clear here, I'm not one to "talk through my hat". Do a google search, do whatever search but suggest you keep in mind what you see may just be what we get.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
"Photos showing what?". Look for yourselves and please do look around the web. Least I can ask of you.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"Photos showing what?". Look for yourselves and please do look around the web. Least I can ask of you.

It's impossible to wade through the volume of sites, especially if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. If you're going to make claims about what's in these pictures you should provide links and information on it.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Appreciate what your suggesting. I'm not going to search for you though. There are books and simple web searches.

I suggest do your homework before indicating others as not showing or pointing to the information easily pointed out as not real or not available.

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

Originally posted by dgtempe

And where are the remains of those civilizations? Such level of technology would have left anyting to be found... Even dinosaurs did, and they lived millions of years before any human... and they had no civilization...

Sorry, this was a bit off-topic, but I had to say it.

[edit on 23-9-2005 by Peronemlin]

I'm not in disagreement with you but, If one was to look for evidence of our presence on the earth, say, 500,000 years from now. I would say that the remnants would be rather scarce. But you do have a legitimate point.
I'm just sort of playing devils advocate here.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Appreciate what your suggesting. I'm not going to search for you though. There are books and simple web searches.

Generally the person making claims is the person that gathers the evidence in backing, generally the person talking about the said pictures is the person that presents them.

I suggest do your homework before indicating others as not showing or pointing to the information easily pointed out as not real or not available.

It has nothing to do with lack of homework. I'm no genius on these subjects but I know a reasonable ammount.

I never "indicated" it was unavailable.

There are many many sites about supposed moon bases, and probably an equally high ammount that give out pictures, how are we supposed to know the precise one(s) you're talking about?

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Here is what I found when I looked through NASA pics.....didnt notice anything until I looked at the reflection in the helmet visor...whoa...looks like.....well...marvin!

This Picture

[edit on 23-9-2005 by 12 12 2012]

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't pretend to speak for ATS, there are others who will do that. However, it is home to skeptics and others. What I write about here, right or wrong, is done mostly through work. Years of work.

Of course I'm not always right, but I can generally support what I suggest to our great Membership and Staff. When an ATS Member makes a claim. I usually agree or present evidence to the contrary or ask that he/she explain their point.

On the extreme I say "Yuk" as I feel a point is beyond asking for more info. That does not make me right cause I extemed it, but it may put it on the borderline?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't pretend to speak for ATS, there are others who will do that. However, it is home to skeptics and others. What I write about here, right or wrong, is done mostly through work. Years of work.

Years of work...and you can't be bothered to post one picture that you brought into discussion? You simply tell others to look for this?

Of course I'm not always right, but I can generally support what I suggest to our great Membership and Staff. When an ATS Member makes a claim. I usually agree or present evidence to the contrary or ask that he/she explain their point.

It is not the job of others to prove you wrong, it is the job of yourself to prove yourself right.

You cannot expect others to run around looking stuff up that you mentioned. It's like me starting a thread saying "Roswell was a hoax, go google it, atleast one site we concur with me".

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join